Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:27:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to earn some ethereum. How could I?  (Read 2687 times)
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:19:48 PM

do you like ethereum? why don't you want bitcoin?
I have some ethereum, and I bought ethereum not from my money, but from a few tokens I sold and then I bought ethereum to make an investment. I am now investing in ethereum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tekinekan98

Activity: 157
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:35:42 PM

You can participate in airdrops and bounty campaigns, earn coins for them and then sell them and buy ethereum.

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

https://cindx.io/
lasttime99

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:40:38 PM

With your rankings on this forum and experienced on electronic money, you can do it with the tap but it knows it's a waste of time. However, what you can also do is join the bonus campaign so that you can later change your token into Ethereum.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:43:23 PM

I want to earn some ETH. How could I earn some ETH? Is there any website which will pay in ETH? Or is there any source of work, which will pay ETH as payment? Help me...

You can participate in bounty campaigns of some projects. However, you will hardly find the payment in ETH, but you can find the payment in the project tokens. Then the tokens can be changed to ETH.
valter_dego

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:14:34 PM

I want to earn some ETH. How could I earn some ETH? Is there any website which will pay in ETH? Or is there any source of work, which will pay ETH as payment? Help me...

I dont know sites where pay in Ethereum, but you can earn cryptocurrency on this site by participating in bounty companies and change it to Ethereum. You can also buy Ethereum for fiat in crypto exchange.
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Cryptics

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:29:17 PM

Honestly there's no easy way to earn money and ethereum is no different than that, you can try to offer something in the service section in this forum if you have some skills that are useful. If you don't have any then it's better for you to get a real job instead so you can put some money every month for investment purposes.

Nexus77

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:36:21 PM

getting free ETH is certainly difficult and the results are very small. if you are in this forum you should know how to get it. Can join the bounty program, airdrop or if you have capital, you can directly invest and trade. all need effort and hard work.
Progress in the free way is difficult but with determination I am sure everything can. including through the bounty or airdrop, the most important thing is that we are not discouraged and lazy. because all that can happen. anything unexpected can happen
TropicalDog17

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:50:32 PM

You should buy ETH. If you don't have enough, then maybe consider joining a bounty which can give you tokens that are compatible with ETH. The time to buy is now, before prices go up.
kudosbadazz

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:54:24 PM

Sweetheart the only thing you should do right now is to buy the etherium whiles its cheap and hodl ..Sure i know your question says "how to earn etherium" and am wondering if there is a free way to earn this..Just buy and hodl and get much more when it shoots. Sure we've all have this idea before when bitcoins were more like gold and still. If you don't follow the right process to get them and try the short way, you might get scammed hun

◢▬LIBEREUM▬◣ (https://www.libereum.io/)
—(••÷[ FORTES FORTUNA JUVAT! ]÷••)—
Btcshawn2017

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:55:10 PM

You earn some ethereum if you want by applying admin in whatever section of bounty that needs to be manage and by that it can be requested for ethereum payment you want. Or else participating in a bounty is a big rewards also to earned ethereum coin.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:58:11 PM

The easiest way to acquire or earn Ethereum is through investment. But if you are not into investing, you may try participating on bounty programs which pays token rewards in the form of altcoin tokens. these rewards can be absolutely traded or converted to ethereum if you would like to. But surely, it won't be in an instant. Earning won't be in an instant because conflicts are possible to happen such ad failure of the project itself.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Chinedumike

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:58:20 PM

Earn means working for something and getting paid accordingly. Earning eth will require working in some way and getting rewarded in ethereum. Join bounty programs. Go to https://beta.alphabounty.io and you will find some bounty campaigns where you'll be rewarded in eth.
RecklessSerenade

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:00:04 PM

You could get signed up in a bounty campaign that allows you to get paid in ethereum, or some other currency and then you can easily exchange it in binance.com
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:01:58 PM

There is a different way to earn some ethereum, if you are designer or other skills to computer look for the client and tell to them that you wanted that pay to you ethereum. But you can join to bounty and signature campaign and those income that you get in campaign like bitcoin and token convert it to ethereum. I don not know if there any website that pay ethereum try to make a search.
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:14:35 PM

I've seen some bounty of the company, where for the translation paid ether. There are also all sorts of games where you can also earn a little ETH.

hetecon

Activity: 462

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:42:55 PM

I can not understand what is happening with the Ethereum now. I hope that it will begin to recover. The best way to keep it is not to sell and wait it to recover.

Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:45:31 PM

There is lot of ways to earn eth there is bounty campaigns here on this forum you can do simple tasks and get tokens that you can sell them for eth and there is faucets but you earn a little from them.
dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:48:51 PM

There are various ways to earn Ethereum. Airdrops, bounties, investing, trading, gambling, mining, etc. What I prefer the most is bounties, followed by investment. Airdrops is not on my preferred method because it is reported that most of it are not paying rewards. Trading and mining on the other hand are both complicated so it is not advisable for newcomers of cryptos.

Temibest2

Activity: 133

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:50:42 PM

This is how you fall into the trap of scammers. You are looking for a ponzi scheme where you can be getting Eth and when someone introduces you to a site you go there to register and late you come back here to say you have been hacked.
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 11:08:12 PM

I don't think there is a bounty program that gives ethereum participants and air drops too, so the only way to get ethereum is to buy ethereum on the exchanger and if you really want to buy ethereum, I suggest hurrying while it's cheap

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █