Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:32:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to earn some ethereum. How could I?  (Read 2687 times)
BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:33:38 PM

The bitcointalk forum remain to be the best place for non-experienced user to start with cryptocurrencies. Here some useful ways that may help you earn ethereum or some cryptocurrencies which you could swap to ether by joining any trading platform:
Join a signature campaign: find them in boards  Services ,  Bounties (Altcoins) but you have to rank-up first to Junior member.
Sell physical or digital goods: find them in boards  Digital goods ,  Goods
Offer your services in the Services board.

You can also buy some hardware and do Mining.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:45:23 PM

I want to earn some ETH. How could I earn some ETH? Is there any website which will pay in ETH? Or is there any source of work, which will pay ETH as payment? Help me...

You can do many things to earn EtH.
You can do faucet, airdrop, bounties, and trading in several big exchanges.
a person can simply offer to invest money in the etherium just today, Until the price began to rise too actively. Perhaps in the near future, after a couple of months the price of the etherium will double.
marados

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:52:18 PM

I want to earn some ETH. How could I earn some ETH? Is there any website which will pay in ETH? Or is there any source of work, which will pay ETH as payment? Help me...

You don't really have to search for a job that pays in ETH, just find some bounty campaign (there are plenty out there, but be sure to do project research before you invest your time) or you can even search for another jobs with your current skill which pays in crypto. And if you really need ETH you can exchange it on any cryptocurrency exchange these days so that shouldn't be a problem.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:02:12 PM

You can participate in bounty campaign and airdrop  if you want to earn some ethereum. By participating in bounty, you will do promotional work for ICOs and you will get paid in the coin of the ICO project and you can convert it to ETH on exchange.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:09:49 PM

Bounty are scattered around, you just have to promote them to raise fund get your reward in form of their token after token sale, then you convert it to ethereum.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:11:32 PM

Do more bounty or do some CM job that reward with ETH will be one of the way for you to earn some ETH.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:55:23 AM

There are a couple of ways that you could earn some ethereum and you might want to start by offering services online and taking payment in eth, that is one good way to earn coins. Or you can also start doing bounties and airdrops and when you get the rewards for doing those then you can sell the coins that you have gotten for eth

lyfecoin

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:05:13 PM

You can earn ether by offering services or performing services that pay ether.Check the services section in marketplace.There are some signature bounties that pay in ether.Try them. Alternately you can join bounty campaigns that pay tokens,which can be sold/swapped to ether.But it takes little bit time
milah_ah

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:21:32 PM

To earn coins in ethereum is very difficult. I remember several projects of generosity. You will have to wait a long time for such projects.
But I advise you to exchange other coins for ethereum.
Britanshio

Activity: 226

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:20:25 AM

Oh my this question has been asked since time immemorial. I guess the forum system has no good search features that allows people to research first the answers to their questions before flodding the forum with the same questions over and over again.
I suggest you to participate in signature campaign and after you earn a reward token sell it immediately and you can buy an ethereum which is more reliable and affordable it's prices.
Yeah, ethereum is not highly fluctuated in market right now it is our advantage to buy in affordable prices, we can also bring security for this because it's a promising coin in future ahead. I guess it's necessary for us to join any campaign in order to earn tokens that listed in, market that has a value.
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:58:45 AM

There are some bounty campaign that paying their participants with ETH or even BTC, but it's a rare project and usually has more complicated term and condition than the bounty campaign that reward with it's own coins.
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:10:31 AM

if you just want to get some ETH like 0.05 - 0.3 ETH then I suggest you to join several bounties or airdrop because most of them will only give a few ETH, but you have to be patient to get that

briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:20:22 AM

If you want to get ethereum you can follow the campaign of a project whose payment uses ethereum for example participating in a bounty campaign from an ongoing project, but of course to get the results it takes a long time because of course through the process
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 02:25:51 AM

There are actually a lot of ways to earn some ETH and one of them is bounty hunting wherein for me is paying decent amount of ETH depending on a project you are in. Just be aware of scam projects or getting involved in something that has no big potentials most especially if we are talking future uses of the platform. If you are lucky enough to find a good and paying project, then that will be the time you are going to have what you want.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:01:24 PM

You can buy ETH , or earn coins through BOUNTY campaigns, which can be changed later in ETH. I do not have any other way.

Everytime k want to invest my money in eth i am just buying it, if you don't have enough money to invest why don't you try to join in bounty so you can earn token to have eth.

In investing that should be matter if the project is really good enough. They think that it is risky but that is true to avoid the risky think for more positive enough and obey what the rule being hold. Join for more activities and enjoy learnings so that you will be able to determine what is right.
Aiberg
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 4

CCECOIN

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:42:22 PM

The best way to earn ETH is by earning tokens, you can get some bounties that pay in eth bit to be honest, those are rare to find but the next best thing is to participate in bounties and earn tokens which you can exchange later for Ethereum.

✦ ───    CCECOIN   ─── ✦
✔   Decentralized & Transparent Peer to Peer Trading Ecosystem  ✔
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedInTelegramYouTube  ──────── ✦
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:08:14 PM

You can participate in bounty campaigns and airdrop. For this you will be paid with project tokens. Since many projects issue their tokens on the Ethereum blockchain, they have the ERC20 standard. You can exchange them on the exchange for ETH.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
thenorthblue

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:20:02 PM

As of many mates in this topic have said that you should firstly keep on searching the projects which give ethereum tokens in return of participating bounty campaigns. And then you ll get ethereum coins when the campaign is over.

Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:30:36 PM

No direct way to earn Ethereum.
But some of faucet website giving a small amount Ethereum for their user. And a little number of bounty campaign gives Ethereum as a reward (But its so little. maximum number of campaign giving their own token). You can earn token by ding bounty job, then you can sold token for Ethreum.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:36:03 PM

If you are not into investing directly to ethereum you may engage yourself in bounty projects where there are token rewards being distributed to the participants who are eligible and have do the task given. Token rewards are altcoins which can be traded to ethereum. But due to the market situation right now, expect not that much of profit and be patient if there will be unfortunate incidents.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: