Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 03:35:55 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GTX 750 ti's hashing altcoins, taking requests.  (Read 1627 times)
Abitcoinfuture

Activity: 327

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:00:27 AM

This is my youtube channel, for all the cgminer.exe "is not a recognized commands" and various unneccesary cudaminer issues, pst comments Ill answer them and put up videos responses or posts within hours to help with anything I can.  Also running 3 gtx 750 ti's to show they have the best hash per dollar and wattage value, please support and share the video's I will take requests for hashing and if successful will upgrade to test benches and even cointerra products keeping everyone informed along the way helping create a successful social community.

http://www.youtube.com/user/supermansimage

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Wipeout2097

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:57:56 AM

Also running 3 gtx 750 ti's to show they have the best hash per dollar and wattage value
How are you showing this?  Huh

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
BeepBeep2

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:42:58 AM

This is my youtube channel, for all the cgminer.exe "is not a recognized commands" and various unneccesary cudaminer issues, pst comments Ill answer them and put up videos responses or posts within hours to help with anything I can.  Also running 3 gtx 750 ti's to show they have the best hash per dollar and wattage value, please support and share the video's I will take requests for hashing and if successful will upgrade to test benches and even cointerra products keeping everyone informed along the way helping create a successful social community.

http://www.youtube.com/user/supermansimage
Ehh.
GTX 750 Ti at best = Gridseed 5x chip in speed, while consuming about 70w (7x more)
The gridseed chips are about $250 each so I suppose this is a better way to go right now.
These run so cool you can throw three in a normal case and 400-500w PSU and be without issue.

I'd imagine most will do about 300 kh/s.

BTC: 184DMeGc6E7CoQVH3A9NvcCuRVRcv3wE2Y | LTC: LP4iqohSWKiws4j9jTTnqd89EEffEymsoJ
Join Cryptsy, which is now faster than ever! https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=102995
baka

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:48:05 AM

Cheapest I could find was 20 bucks cheaper than R9 270, so not the best hash/$.

ShareCoin Free and Fair Distribution. Sc8XY5PmHK1NJ2DNvJhS82AQVFwMGimX8w
Int32

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:06:10 PM

what's the difference in hashrate between the "GTX 750 Ti" and the one without "Ti" (GTX 750)?

anyone have an info?
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1204

!! HODL !!

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:25:05 AM

what's the difference in hashrate between the "GTX 750 Ti" and the one without "Ti" (GTX 750)?

anyone have an info?

Here's a basic comparison:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=478950.msg5512438#msg5512438

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.