Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:00:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY 99% OF ICO IS SCAM?  (Read 2141 times)
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:34:51 AM

99% of ICO are not scam. I have participated in more than ten icos this year and none has defrauded me of my fund. Unfortunately, there are few ICO that are soiling the names of good ones!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:38:43 AM

Everyone likes money, and creating an ICO is a easy way to make money, but people dont like work, thats why they are trying to create an ICO, trying to get money, and dont do anything after it.
They don't like to work, that's not accurate. Exactly they can't work because most of them are not knowledgeable about blockchain technology, the original intention is just want to scam the people.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:40:12 AM

99 percent ICO not meeting the hard cap and only one percent ICO only meeting the expected level of fund. To say the fact if the CEO team know the blockchain promotion and usage we will find the 30 percentage ICO goes to hard cap.
In between that people manage the team does not provide the expected the growth for the ICO project and scam to project team.
If we taken out the scammers away then all things will be go right.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Tondya

Activity: 546

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:41:10 AM

Because there are no any laws from government and any regulation forms from SEC, but they can make it at the end of the 2018 year.

vicarios

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 09:43:38 AM

Not even scams, even the legit ones becomes scam in future. There's no real world use of any tokens. Non of us have any apps except wallets for using cryptocurrencies. When the team tokens become unlock then they dump them and just leave the project, easy money. Millions of dollars from nothing. You see in recent projects teams ask for 40-50% of tokens for themselves, what does it mean?
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:44:19 AM

Currently there are dozens or even hundreds of ICOs competing to get money from investors, so many ICOs certainly make competition very tight, unfortunately not all ICOs are good because they are just trying to cheat and scam, beware.

Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:53:43 AM

Maybe many are the scam or fail in the ICO. I feel lucky because I haven't found such an ICO. For this, if you feel disappointed with your inventory, don't be sad, there are many friends who experience it, but you will be able to choose ico who is responsible. Fraud must be eradicated.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
DeleikesiL

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:56:04 AM

The market here is so novel, and there is a lot of profit here. The most important thing is that this market has not been effectively regulated. So naturally there will be a large number of fraudsters who want to profit from it.
artemdubina88

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:59:41 AM

Projects essentially if very good and I don't think that 99% is Scam ! You just need to look at marketing and the development team !
auliahr

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:01:34 AM

the main factor is money and crypto is an easy way for them to do it. they only need to imitate the idea and edit the whitepaper and do other data manipulations. I think these cheats are in groups and they are very professional in their work, therefore we should not be easily trusted by anything and always do analysis or discussion before you invest in ICO.
stryker

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:13:37 PM

A thought here, the money goes from the less-educated people due to which, it is very easy to earn, plus a sensation you can write any numbers, still believe.
Slimztee

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:44:40 PM

99% is an exaggerated amount, but it still doesn't rule out the fact that a lot of ICOs lately are pure scams. Some ICOs are scam because robbers have found a subtle way to rob people without guns. It is easy to come up with some bogus project name and claim to solve some problem, while brandishing some useless document called a whitepaper
raidenplus0327

Activity: 88

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 11:31:00 PM

Well the best strategy to prevent this is to review the whole project from members , advisor and long term solutions . And much better to participate to Existing Company that will try to adopt blockchain by running its ICO . Same as Gemstra project  a unique platform for social selling , where sellers has freedom to what brand they wish to sell to consumers . The Astra platform will act as an integrated platform the will serve as a technological infrastructure for social selling this platform promotes fair and safe ecosystem in all aspect for social selling.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:33:48 PM

There is some sort of exageration in the number stated on this thread as regard ICO! It is impossible that 99% of ICO are SCAM! This year alone, I have taken part in nothing less than ten ICO and I have not been sacmmed f my money!
ahmed04

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:31:22 PM

I personally participated in 17 projects this year, and none of them turned out to be fraudulent. Everyone paid me coins and I was able to sell everything.
graxoff

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:43:01 PM

I of course stumbled this year on 1 fraudulent project, but according to my statistics, it is only 4%. So that kHz as so goes.
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:05:37 PM

Hi, lads!

There are many ICOs ongoing at present but in 2018 a lot of them is a SCAM. Why does this happen?

I have revealed several issues in the article: https://telegra.ph/WHY-99-of-ICO-is-BULLSHIT-08-21

If there are any other points, It will be interesting to hear your opinions. This is really appreciated.

Thanks, friends!

There is no need to analyse anything, ICOs are unregulated and you have to accept them for what they are. If you have a doubt don´t invest, since it is people giving money away the main reason for scams growing.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
Pr0st0Pr0be1
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 07:54:50 PM

Well, you're certainly strange numbers bring. 99% is just some clickbait. Don't you think? After all, you are involved in projects and must understand that the figure is too high.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:37:06 PM

Not the %99 but there are many scam ICO's.. Personally i worked about 30 scam or unsuccesful project and everyday this number getting high for me. I really make researches before i join to bounty campaigns or ICO's. The high pointed ICO rewievs never helps us, it can be scam too, so we have big problem about it.. :/
Absolutely 99% is such a very significant figure when indicating to ico scam. Evidently many icos’ is scam and with those who meet lots of scams, won’t count the times that he has got scam, so he probably tell us that 99% of ico is scam. To say frankly, this title is pretty normal in our forum, this kind of problem is also an alert which make us to be more careful before joining an ICO project.
angrybirdy

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 12:41:04 PM

Hi, lads!

There are many ICOs ongoing at present but in 2018 a lot of them is a SCAM. Why does this happen?

It will be interesting to hear your opinions.

Thanks, friends!

it happens because it is so easy to launch an ico, as long as you have an idea, and a plan. there is no regulation for an ico that will determine if it is legit or not, that's why scam ico's are everywhere.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███