Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:30:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Speculation - Spectrecoin (XSPEC)  (Read 2391 times)
Vovan99

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:19:59 AM

I really like this coin, I think she has a great future. I would like to see her great growth in the near future. I hope so and it will be
Icwt

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:37:07 AM

I really like this coin, I think she has a great future. I would like to see her great growth in the near future. I hope so and it will be

The only thing stopping the growth at the moment is people aren’t aware of what this project has to offer at present.  As soon as people start researching it and becoming more aware, the price will rocket to the moon
Investhunter

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:47:02 PM

The problem that the team/community face is it is still unrecognised. The team have focused so much on the tech and development to make sure that it’s constantly progressing that they haven’t left time for marketing at present. I believe they have done it the right way, look at other projects which have a large marketcap due to marketing but no actual working product or progress.
I’d rather go for the innovative tech and solid privacy which hasn’t started its rise yet than a hyped project

Yes, I agree with you.
This is exactly what I like about this project, that the team is focused on technical innovations.
This project has a small market capitalization due to lack of marketing, but as we know to launch a public relations company is very simple.
The conclusion is simple, buy now and store.
That lack of market is good enough for long term holders at the moment and that would simply make it even more interesting as the market recovers hugely which looks like something that would be occurring soon.

It is actually very interesting after looking at the way the devs have been able to work their way through all the challenges for a while and still come out strong and with the fork, and the way everything has been rebuilt, I guess this would speak well for the value in the long run. I wish it could be listed on a better exchange than where it is currently listed though.

GitHub activity shows itself

Altcoin portals are becoming interested in sharing the news about the technology

Things are on track. Just needs more exposure

Bobbykid

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:34:49 PM

i ever follow XSPEC community and theyre awesome, even i never bought it,
and they adopt some new things like stealth address,
after that im not take a look at them anymore,
 Huh
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:33:00 PM

Spectrecoin has been quietly going about their business lately. The project had its problems early in the year but has since recoverd. Mandicas return and a new team has completely turned this project around. The team has been very active on github lately which is a great sign. Yesterday Spectrecoin hard forked to V.2. They have just released a new website as well as a new roadmap. Exciting times ahead for Spectrecoin.
Don’t forget the white paper as well  Cool
Yes guys, for the last month a lot of positive news from the project.
I think the price increase was waiting for confirmation of the work and now we see the V2 network, white paper and many other things.
Hence, we expect a price increase.
Very positive I must say and the hype has been somehow scary though in a positive way which I believe if the market should end up recovering hugely for altcoins, this may cause this coin to skyrocket hugely. A lot of things have been revamped and that shows some solid prospect for this project. I would definitely be considering this and for a project that had its share of issues and still trying to come back stronger, simply shows some level of enthusiasm to do a great work by the team and that makes it worth investing.

It is actually very interesting after looking at the way the devs have been able to work their way through all the challenges for a while and still come out strong and with the fork, and the way everything has been rebuilt, I guess this would speak well for the value in the long run. I wish it could be listed on a better exchange than where it is currently listed though.
I have already contacted devs for pushing them toward listing into top exchanges because that is the main reason why it is not gathering enough attention from most of altcoin community. I believe devs will decide the good which are leading the coin to more reputation in coming days.
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 04:04:25 PM

I have been holding Xspec for a long time, I have kept the coin during hard times, at first I was skeptical, but now I see that the team does a really good job and the project is back on track! I think that the privacy coins will generally play an important role and I can advise anyone to read about xspec

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:14:11 PM

Why do people rate this coin as good ?I checked it at Coinmarket and found that its price went to the end of the line and there was no volum. It is not like alive and all its exchange is shit exchange

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:17:29 PM

I have taken time to do a very good research on this coin and I think it is very good and will have a very bright future but I want to wait a bit more maybe when the market recover from the bear before I will invest in the coin.
vovannovig2 (OP)

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:31:10 PM

I have taken time to do a very good research on this coin and I think it is very good and will have a very bright future but I want to wait a bit more maybe when the market recover from the bear before I will invest in the coin.

I also always conduct my own analysis of the project.
Coins XSPEC are very promising !!!
Titorelli

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:39:42 AM

Spectrecoin is a solid coin but the crypto market moves in waves and Xspec with it's recent restructuring and development is setting it's sails to move past it's all time high which I believe will happen sometime in 2019. If you look at the technical analysis of Xspec over the past year you can see that its price reached three pivotal peaks with each peak meeting or surpassing the previous. So do I believe that a more advanced developed coin can equal the performance of it's previous lesser self in a bull market? Absolutely, but this will largely depend on the crypto market as a whole and in my opinion I don't feel a bull market is happening anytime soon this year maybe closer to 2019. However I could be wrong as my opinion comes from no expertise but is merely just a hunch I have feeling out the market. This is the time to buy though when the attention is low and the eyes are elsewhere. Don't be fooled there is alot of money to be made. I think $6.00 is a conservative estimate for 2019 and I'm filling my bags for the next big wave.
muvie

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:48:34 AM

Did someone in here claim the XSPEC fork that happened some months ago? I am not familar with the ongoing dev activities. But what do you think? Are the main devs still involved into the original project?
Wicking

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:37:28 PM

Investing in this coin makes sense only in the medium and long term. I keep a certain number of coins and plan to increase the number, now more than ever came the confidence in the success of the project, everything needs time. It is foolish to hope for rapid growth, it must be evolutionary, as recognition comes.
Did someone in here claim the XSPEC fork that happened some months ago? I am not familar with the ongoing dev activities. But what do you think? Are the main devs still involved into the original project?
The fork was a week ago... In March, the founder of the project returned after Mandica's illness. Now 3 active developers. A lot of comments on github. You can come to the discord and chat with the team and the community, I am sure you will be very friendly.
Babber

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:56:54 AM

Of course, I respect your approach @davida, and I absolutely never push anyone to buy this or that, but in my opinion, there are many signs that the bear market is (probably) more or less over, and bear markets typically hit small altcoins far more than bigger coins, on the other hand, bull markets raise the small boats quicker than the big ones. Every coin correlates differently, but I think Warren Buffet was right when he said "Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful". Even if this may be the only thing he said that is applicable and true to crypto.
vovannovig2 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:44:39 AM

The fork was a week ago... In March, the founder of the project returned after Mandica's illness. Now 3 active developers. A lot of comments on github. You can come to the discord and chat with the team and the community, I am sure you will be very friendly.
That's right, now there is development, there is a team and leader.
The network is stable - this is the key to success!
vovannovig2 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:28:02 PM

Recently, I see a lot of discussions on the forum about this coin - it's a good sign!
vovannovig2 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:51:22 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4964667.msg44769575#msg44769575 - There are also many who see great prospects for the coin Spectrecoin (XSPEC)
vovannovig2 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:06:38 AM

Code:
I just uploaded the Spectrecoin v2.0.6 w/ updated graphics and other changes for Mac OSX: https://github.com/spectrecoin/spectre/releases/download/v2.0.6/Spectrecoin-v2.0.6-Mac-OSX.zip - for all Mac users out there, like me :apple:

The development is actively continuing.
Today, released a new wallet for MAC OS, so there may be a price increase !!!
vovannovig2 (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:56:30 AM

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/spectrecoin-official/

I understand that the advertising company begins. This is good for the price.
vovannovig2 (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:59:41 AM

https://news.spectreproject.io/raspberry-pi/ - Here is a newsletter about the status of the project.
I think everything will be interesting to read.

How do you think this could be the reason for the price increase Huh
muncuss

Activity: 717
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:44:32 AM

Why do people rate this coin as good ?I checked it at Coinmarket and found that its price went to the end of the line and there was no volum. It is not like alive and all its exchange is shit exchange
This coin has good tech and good development, but lack in promotion and community size. It need more promotion and exchange, but i understand coz its ICO raised only small amount. today more exchange=more listing fee.
if xspec has good tech then is that mean price will increase automatically? Hell no.
At least try listing in idex

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: