Bitcoin Forum
August 03, 2024, 12:33:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Postponing ICO, a sign of negative market?  (Read 786 times)
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:01:46 PM

This is not a sign of negative market rather it is because of the Negative market. Crypto market passing a long time bear market, But ICO Projects are coming without any delay! They are not stopping to bring ICOs! Millions of USD has taken by the scammers in this year, that's why many investors are not interested in ICOs anymore. For this reason, good ICOs also can't make enough funds! So, they are postponing or extending their ICO time to fulfill their soft cap! And this thing has happened with Profede!

kabum21

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:02:08 PM

I think it's a sign of maturity, recognizing that this is not the best time to launch a new project, maybe they felt that their project was not attractive enough to reach the soft cap, so instead of battling against this bear market, the best thing is to try to find the best opportunity to launch your product.
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 11:03:07 PM

I guess we are all of one mind about delaying an ICO, which it isn't a good sign. There are many successful projects under the current bad conditions of the market. That's why I don't think that's the only reason for the postponing.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:06:56 PM

A lot of projects now are being delayed or paused simply because they cannot reach the softcap. This is bad for bounty hunters because there is no sign that the project will resume and the stakes honored for distribution.

coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:14:16 PM

Just recently PROFEDE has decided to postpone it's ICO.
https://profede.com/#problem
What are it's implecations? Do you have a similar experience with this one?

i see, a lot of project has decided to postponed their ICO now
maybe, this is because the current market situations my friend,, so, the team decided that
red market is not good for ICO project

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:17:22 PM

I also have such thoughts bro. there are no managers who delay ico they must be behind the plays they are doing there is something unpleasant. like their Ico prices falling or negative ..

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:19:06 PM

Yeah sure I have been in an ICO that have postponed their ICO for three good times, I had no other option than to leave the bounty campaign and join another bounty  campaign, though i understand from their side that the market is in a bear condition and people are not buying ICO much these days, but I think it is good to keep your words,
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 11:59:42 PM

Many  icos are postponed for various reasons. Although the negative market is a huge factor why postponements are so rampant today. Another reason they postpone is because of the summer holidays. Project owners feel most top investors will have gone for vacation and so they saw it as wise to postpone the ico till the end of summer

nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:34:25 AM

There are many reasons why an ICO need to be postponed and sometimes you don’t really have to blame them. The only I do have with that is you may continue working for a scam ICO all that long and after that you will get paid, that’s where the pain comes in. A lot of them do postpone after a switch, just like some I know that switched from Ethereum to NEO, and since NEO is new they got to postpone due to that.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:40:52 AM

Prolonged bears, this is the main reason for postponing and freezing many ico. Even tokens are now very cheaper and almost everyone does not expect their growth, but in vain. We need an urgent impulse and a turn to continue trading.

deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:00:35 PM

Many ICO startups are postponing their ICO due to a current market situation which is usually in red, Due to current market situations the investors are not keen to invest in new projects as a price of many tokens decreases more than half of the price after listed on exchanges. And as a result, many ICOs are failed due to unable to attract investors & raising sufficient funds. So teams are waiting for the market to get bullish to start their ICO so they can gather as many investments as they can.
anov996

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:04:04 PM

Managers of ICO comes might plan to deferred their cryptocurrency comes owing to sure major underlying key factors that embrace lack of economic resources, but the current down trend within the crypto may be one in every of the unfinished factors, the implication is that managers would possibly plan to refund investors funds and fix another date for the ICO
Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:20:09 PM

The reason for it is widely feasible for everyone to see. The market is not really ok now and people are skeptical of risking their with ICO that is not certain if the project will surely succeed . Most of the time, traders invest their profit in ICO but the profit is not forthcoming now.

missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:21:13 PM

It is because, as an entrepreneur who wants to manage and grow a project in a big and enormous way, you should study the market and the people who will going to have an interest in your project. Basically, if an ICO is posponed, the reason behind this is that, their initial study about how the project will going to be done is affected by some outside factors that has a greater possibility of inducing negative effects on the project. As a result, they postponing it and they're trying to find the right time when, the project will become effective.
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:22:07 PM

It is indeed a sign of bad market situation. First of all, projects won't choose to delay the progress if not because of the possible conflicts which might give more trouble to the project. So those projects who have postponed their sales might probably avoiding the downtrend for the betterment of the project itself for a long run.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1048

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 02:24:26 PM

I have so many experienced on paused and campaigned being stopped but I cannot cry on spilled milk I have to move and learn so far I'm only getting good campaign all of my 5 past campaigns is profitable but it's not easy to do a research, sometimes it takes days to get a good one.
DyllanGM

Activity: 236

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:29:16 PM

I think the developers are just aware that the current state of crypto is not the best to launch an ICO. And to top with that, investors at the moment are hesitating a lot because of the red market. So I think they are just waiting for the bull run to continue their projects and ICO.
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:35:07 PM

Why are you surprised? Now they transfer or postpone every second ICO. This is due to the fact that in a severely fallen market, people do not want to invest, since the cost of Ethereum and bitcoin is very small.

You say right, I think all new companies and projects are waiting for stable market conditions, because they don't want after liting at the price of their coins falling. so every project that I follow waits until 2019, they predict and expect market conditions to improve. then they are ready for distribution
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:41:22 PM

Yes. I do have the same experience on a previous ICO I joined. The project was supposed to end by late April but it was extended until October 15,2018. The project was unable to gather enough sales and it results to pausing the ICO for over a month then going back when the market recovers. However, the bear market is always there so the project was forced to resume and end the project with only a few coins sold. Good thing they don't rely that much on investors since they already have the money for the softcap. Someone rich supported their project but I think he's regretting it now.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Huskarls

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:53:29 PM

Since market prices fell very hard, there were many ICOs who delayed their launch, so that the plan in the roadmap was absolutely uncertain in the future, what was even worse was the ICO project that had just been born and had not yet reached the seller stage.

if you already know that the market is in a bad condition, why do they continue ? it should be a risk that is understood from the start, market conditions cannot stop them from continuing to follow the roadmap and continue development
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: