Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:02:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW BETCOINPOKER.AG HTML 5 Client!  (Read 20684 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
chazley

Activity: 395
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:30:16 AM

We are happy to inform you that our Affiliate program is now live!
You can enjoy entirely new affiliate panel with several tracking features.

Full information about the Terms and registration links can be found here:
https://www.betcoinpoker.ag/affiliation-program-terms

Good to hear. Will you be re-tagging players to their affiliates and will you be reimbursing affiliates who have not been paid for their players over the last several months?

We are about to send you a personal offer on Monday.

Look forward to hearing from you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BetcoinPoker.AG (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 05:05:07 PM

Our 6+ HOLD`EM tables are now LIVE in our poker lobby HOLD`EM section!

You can find a small guide and details here - https://www.betcoinpoker.ag/6-holdem-now-betcoinpokerag

Good luck to everyone!
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:55:12 PM

Are the red table labels in the lobby jackpot tables?  I think it would be better to get rid of them (for now) cos the less rake you collect the better for the players' bankrolls.  And that means it's also better for the site's poker economy.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BetcoinPoker.AG (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 08:08:33 PM

Are the red table labels in the lobby jackpot tables?  I think it would be better to get rid of them (for now) cos the less rake you collect the better for the players' bankrolls.  And that means it's also better for the site's poker economy.

It is a long time promotion and we believe no one complained when it got a hit for almost 7 BTC Smiley
Hitting that is a live changing prize for many people and also benefits the players who are at the winning table at that moment as well.
chazley

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:14:16 AM

Emailed you back my reply.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:52:16 PM

It is a long time promotion and we believe no one complained when it got a hit for almost 7 BTC Smiley
Hitting that is a live changing prize for many people and also benefits the players who are at the winning table at that moment as well.

Just saying...  Creating a healthy poker economy, where the players lose less money to the rake (and the extra rake for the jackpot) would be much better for the poker site long term. 

Anyway good luck to the site.  I hope the traffic gets better soon.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BetcoinPoker.AG (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 12:10:46 PM

There was some great action at our cash tables in the last 24 hours.
And even greater one in all tournaments!

Good luck to everyone, snipe some great winnings! Smiley
UGADawg

Activity: 49
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:18:03 AM

so what's the feedback... are folks giving this room another chance?
BetcoinPoker.AG (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 02:54:50 PM

so what's the feedback... are folks giving this room another chance?

You can always join us and check it up. Smiley
Many WPN tournament events are going on right now.
The 50% rakeback at cash tables is our finest offer!
Most rooms require several hundreds/thousands of mBTC/USD to reach such rakeback level, here at BetcoinPoker.ag you receive that percent right away!
kg2002

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:05:28 PM

It's 3pm on a Saturday afternoon. There are 3 Heads up games going on, the rest of the cash tables are empty. There are apparently 8236  "players" online. This number continues to go up in small increments. It NEVER EVER decreases. and then it RESTARTS starting at 7900. This is clearly a script running. (see it for yourself!) If you count the numbers registered in the free rolls it adds up anywhere between 1200-1400, less than 20% of the overall "players" logged in. Remember the cash tables are empty. Plus no body ever talks at any of the tables. Here's the cherry on top of all. This website is claiming to be giving away $1 million guaranteed every week in it's Sunday Million Encore tournament, this is the tournament everyone is trying to qualify for through multiple freerolls and satellites. I myself have been playing here for this sole reason until I realized the rest of the tables are empty. There is no way this place can afford to provide $1 million dollars in guaranteed prize money every week with zero players. This is a joke of a scam, betcoinpoker.ag should not be allowed to advertise this garbage on here.
e46drifter

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:28:08 PM

It's 3pm on a Saturday afternoon. There are 3 Heads up games going on, the rest of the cash tables are empty. There are apparently 8236  "players" online. This number continues to go up in small increments. It NEVER EVER decreases. and then it RESTARTS starting at 7900. This is clearly a script running. (see it for yourself!) If you count the numbers registered in the free rolls it adds up anywhere between 1200-1400, less than 20% of the overall "players" logged in. Remember the cash tables are empty. Plus no body ever talks at any of the tables. Here's the cherry on top of all. This website is claiming to be giving away $1 million guaranteed every week in it's Sunday Million Encore tournament, this is the tournament everyone is trying to qualify for through multiple freerolls and satellites. I myself have been playing here for this sole reason until I realized the rest of the tables are empty. There is no way this place can afford to provide $1 million dollars in guaranteed prize money every week with zero players. This is a joke of a scam, betcoinpoker.ag should not be allowed to advertise this garbage on here.

That tournament is a $2650 buy in with $1,000,000 guaranteed. It is not just betcoin players you see on the "players online" just like the $2650 is not a betcoin only tournament. Betcoin is on the WPN network. The cash games are only for betcoin players but tournaments are shared on the WPN network. There are players playing on Americas Cardroom, BlackChipPoker, TruePoker, FabPoker,YaPoker, Pokernuts,PokerKing,Full10Poker,Pokerforyou and Heritage. All share tournament liquidity. So that number you are seeing is probably true when you combine all the networks. I'm surprised it's not more than that actually.

I dont use BetCoin and play on other skins but they aren't advertising anything that isn't true.
BetcoinPoker.AG (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 04:43:39 PM

Absolutely correct, the counter is a result of all the players on WPN network combined.
In fact there are many BetcoinPoker players online all the time, they are just in tournaments not at the cash tables.
We will completely rework the BetcoinPoker exclusive tournaments and we expect some action there too! Smiley
BetcoinPoker.AG (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 04:22:09 PM

That tournament is a $2650 buy in with $1,000,000 guaranteed. It is not just betcoin players you see on the "players online" just like the $2650 is not a betcoin only tournament. Betcoin is on the WPN network. The cash games are only for betcoin players but tournaments are shared on the WPN network. There are players playing on Americas Cardroom, BlackChipPoker, TruePoker, FabPoker,YaPoker, Pokernuts,PokerKing,Full10Poker,Pokerforyou and Heritage. All share tournament liquidity. So that number you are seeing is probably true when you combine all the networks. I'm surprised it's not more than that actually.

I dont use BetCoin and play on other skins but they aren't advertising anything that isn't true.

Thank you for clearing all that up and sparing of your free time.

In case you decide to register and deposit, we will credit you with personal 5 mBTC "cash" bonus + our regular 200% First deposit bonus up to 1 BTC.
BetcoinPoker.AG (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 03:24:40 PM

Our BetcoinPoker exclusive satellite for this week's WPN MILLION DOLLAR (155 BTC GTD) is now on.
The tournament will take place on Friday at 20:00 EDT.
With 27 mBTC entry you can secure yourself a seat worth 415 mBTC !

Good luck!
BetcoinPoker.AG (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 02:58:51 PM

Another WPN's THE VENOM week is closing to its main event.

Tons of satellites including free entry ones can bring you in Sunday's THE VENOM $1 000 000 GTD!
We wish luck to all our players. Get a chop of that massive prize pool! Smiley
Hexanova

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:01:19 PM

Hey! I just realized I asked my question in the wrong thread last week. Just out of sheer curiosity - BTC and Litecoin only? Do you plan on expanding the coin list?
BetcoinPoker.AG (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 03:05:28 PM

Hey! I just realized I asked my question in the wrong thread last week. Just out of sheer curiosity - BTC and Litecoin only? Do you plan on expanding the coin list?

As of today, we are excited to announce that we officially accept Ethereum and Ripple deposits! Smiley
Hexanova

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:30:47 PM

As of today, we are excited to announce that we officially accept Ethereum and Ripple deposits! Smiley

Awesome news! Thanks and good luck Smiley 
BetcoinPoker.AG (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 04:28:11 PM

Some great high stakes action yesterday!
Huge amount of rakeback will be distributed to our players this Monday.

Don't forget about all the ways you can enter in WPN's main $1 000 000 GTD on Sunday, either for cheap or even free!

Good luck!
chazley

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:10:54 PM

Hi Betcoin, still awaiting your reply on an email from over a month ago regarding fair compensation for referred players that affiliates never got compensated for.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: