Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:34:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast announces specs for new ASIC: up to 800GH/s [Non Self Moderated]  (Read 6849 times)
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:01:28 PM

FWIW, it looks to me like they're selectively locking the other thread when they're not at the computer and can't be vigilantly deleting messages. Kinda crazy.

You have to admit that this is a newest low after BFL's crap and the fact that they need to lock the thread when they are offline shows how nobody cares about their ultra praised chip of 750GH/s. So much fail in just one company.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCInvestorPro

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:08:16 PM

FWIW, it looks to me like they're selectively locking the other thread when they're not at the computer and can't be vigilantly deleting messages. Kinda crazy.

While it makes for good fun watching them try and rationalize their fraud why are you guys wasting your time arguing with them.  You should start a collection to hire a private investigator to get to the bottom of what is really going on.  I mean they had to think the price of BTC would either be stable or increase over time otherwise their whole business would have been sunk.  I'd be willing to bet this whole charade is just them trying to keep what is now $100 Million+ in BTC they collected.
bkminer

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

Don't let the nam-shub in your operating system.

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:35:49 PM

Since HFUCK_CF locked his thread:

From HFCF...
HashFast is working as hard as possible to build and deliver upgrade kits and MPP as fast as possible.

Our engineers and production staff work around the clock.  The idea we're resting on our laurels, or mining with customer equipment, or whatever the latest baseless FUD rumor (tropical island/hammock/mai tai) the forum dreams up, is ridiculous.

The HashFast Derangement Syndrome, where the haters spew endless negativity no matter what we do, is getting old.

Who's delusional ?  The only person working around the clock is the guy spouting all this crap...
cedivad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:45:56 PM

Repost #5:

Hi cedivad,
The windfall-seekers are the very few people demanding a ~600% return on ~$100 BTC they spent a long time ago, to buy risky ASIC pre-orders.
The vast majority of HashFast customers are far more reasonable, and have every right to be antsy and impatient w/r/t shipment of their equipment.
Because there are so many moving parts in our supply chain, making a firm promise for a delivery date isn't going to happen (we've starred in that movie before, and it got terrible reviews).
All I can do at this point is assure everyone we are not a fly-by-night operation and are doing our very best to deliver ASAP.
That's not good enough for the haters suffering from HashFast Derangement Syndrome, but nothing ever is.   Undecided

It's interesting that you can't make a "firm promise for a delivery date" for MPP/upgrades or current customers but you can when trying to gather new orders for your may delivery.

Availability:  Evo Batch 2 will start shipping in May 2014, completing by month-end

Quoting me removing the message quoted? That's something new. I will repost it again, just because i don't understand your move.

Not many customers took advantage of the full refund provision, but some did, and they have been paid (except for those windfall-seekers who returned the check and now tell lies about how HashFast sent them nothing).
I received nothing, good luck with proving the opposite.

Anyway... The question is still why the hell your customers didn't received their machines if you claim to have build them? Are they "windfall-seekers" customers that are lying about not having received the hardware, since that you sent it? The same way you didn't send me a refund check?
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #0JPx2lvhBgnH2hkQ

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
-ck
Legendary

Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 05:57:30 AM

You might want to lend support to this idea:

Self moderated topics have the warning at the top:

This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.

One thing that may be of interest to someone reading such a topic would be to know some objective marker of how many posts were deleted that they can then make their own judgements about how reliable the content in it is. A simple change like this would be helpful:

This is a self-moderated topic with 230 of 400 posts deleted. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:06:15 AM

While it makes for good fun watching them try and rationalize their fraud why are you guys wasting your time arguing with them.  You should start a collection to hire a private investigator to get to the bottom of what is really going on.  I mean they had to think the price of BTC would either be stable or increase over time otherwise their whole business would have been sunk.  I'd be willing to bet this whole charade is just them trying to keep what is now $100 Million+ in BTC they collected.

+1 follow the BTC. It don't lie.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:28:03 AM

pretty disgusting to see mining companies with peoples funds and the censorship is so not classy and fishy to say the least. 
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:01:45 AM

This company is way way beyond "fishy". "Not classy" would be a significant upgrade.
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:14:09 AM

This company is way way beyond "fishy". "Not classy" would be a significant upgrade.

But but they just got a new sales droid who is going to make everything better!

https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=5369332&authType=OPENLINK&authToken=aBTJ&trk=Skyline_click_NPS&sl=NPS%3B5750391395907973847%3B1%3B%3B

why don't we all contact here and bring her up to speed with the current state of things?
perezoso

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:18:51 PM

But but they just got a new sales droid who is going to make everything better!

https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=5369332&authType=OPENLINK&authToken=aBTJ&trk=Skyline_click_NPS&sl=NPS%3B5750391395907973847%3B1%3B%3B

why don't we all contact here and bring her up to speed with the current state of things?

I'd say that she's realizing now that she's gotten into bed with a bunch of crooks and liars.  There will be a few weeks of denial and rationalizations, then a few of shock and indecision, followed by a couple of planning.  So, anticipated departure date:  Mid-May.
TheRealSteve

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

FUN > ROI

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 10:58:51 AM

A US District Judge has approved claims against bankrupt bitcoin mining company HashFast and two of its officers.

Judge Edward Davila, responding to a motion to dismiss filed by the defendants, sided with plaintiff Pete Morici by approving the claim that HashFast violated the Unfair Competition Law (UCL) – which prohibits "acts or practices which are unlawful, or unfair or fraudulent" – and additional allegations of fraud.

Morici alleges that he purchased two Baby Jets  – bitcoin mining hardware devices – worth $11,200 of bitcoin from HashFast but failed to receive his order as promised and was not offered a satisfactory refund.

[...]

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: