Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:37:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic selling! Yes or No?  (Read 38316 times)
DangerETH
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:48:40 PM

I can sell on panicsells, which would then buy back and increase the number of tokens, but this is not always a good idea. I am against sales panics, they just want to make money for us.
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:54:46 PM

In a panic actually to do nothing, not to mention how to manage finances. In my opinion it is better to sit down and weigh the pros and cons and then make a decision . Otherwise, you risk losing your money. On the other hand, some people allow emotions to make the right decisions, but unfortunately I am not one of them.
gurumander
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:22:24 PM

I think the manipulators specifically create a situation in which the market will be dominated by panic. All this is done to ensure that investors start selling crypto currency at low prices to themselves at a loss.

sexylady13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:54:04 PM

Market is still running why should panic just relax the market will rise as soon after falls there's always rise just continue what we have done instead of of panic and sell everything for nothing what you going to do now is hold what token do you have cos tomorrow is another day, selling it is not the solution for the problem

Listen, the situation won't be resolved so quickly. We have many years ahead until cryptocurrencies start to enter the real economy. Now we see the discrepancy between the technology and its usage! We have to survive these years, few people will manage to!

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:02:04 PM

Panic selling wont solve any problem, and once people become panic, it will trigger a worse situation, so you shouldn't make a wrong movement, dont too worry about the market although the market seems pretty bad, but I am sure there will be turnover point, and the transaction volume of crypto still high, so this is the sign that the investors still interested in crypto
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:06:39 PM

Panic selling is always the wrong thing, especially when the market price falls rapidly as today. What you need to do when the market price declines are to calm down and watch the exchange rate, instead of panic sell, continue to invest in low rates crypto to be able to make a profit when the exchange rate of the market rebounded in the future.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:11:08 PM

This is a strong market for encryption. I advise you not to panic. Before entering into this market, you already know that. In addition, market volatility is necessary. Please calm down and wait for the school to recover. Do not sell panic.
danceinthedunes

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:13:57 PM

The only acceptable reason to sell in this market is that you have an emergency and sell because you don't think you can afford it with your fiat money, because if you sell now you're losing a lot of money and in the end, you will regret it when the bull market arrives.
Amajaa

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:23:54 PM

Fuds are one of the reason why market dropping people do panic selling but this also best time to buy..  But if you dont need money so badly dont be one of them just keep it till bull market..  Patience is virtue it isnt bear season all the time.
kemetz

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:40:32 PM

Fuds are one of the reason why market dropping people do panic selling but this also best time to buy..  But if you dont need money so badly dont be one of them just keep it till bull market..  Patience is virtue it isnt bear season all the time.

It is better to take advantage of the momentum as it is today if you have other capital to buy coins to be reinvested at low prices, instead of being panicked and selling them to secure assets from the market slump.

can not be avoided anymore when it comes to the urgent needs problem when the market falls, inevitably have to sell it at a low price. but if you can withstand the need for the price to recover.

Chirs

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:43:10 PM

no, we must remain calm. If you panic selling is very detrimental to you. You will regret it afterward, and after that you will cry for making a mistake. at times like this all we have to do is stay calm and be patient. panic selling will actually make you lose a lot of money.
MasterObsheniya02

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:44:59 PM

I think it's too late to panic now, just take a break from the cryptocurrency world and do other things, hold is the best solution
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:48:16 PM

Panic selling is always the wrong thing, especially when the market price falls rapidly as today. What you need to do when the market price declines are to calm down and watch the exchange rate, instead of panic sell, continue to invest in low rates crypto to be able to make a profit when the exchange rate of the market rebounded in the future.
yes indeed we should not panic to face the current market conditions, but what else can we do, the feeling of panic always arises when we see the market continues to decline, indeed we must control our panic so that we do not make wrong decisions in investing

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
imperatorbounty7

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:48:41 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 12:04:44 AM by imperatorbounty7

Yes, now the market has not a very good trend, but I think in the next six months the trend should change, I believe that bitcoin will reach $ 20,000
Baggong

Activity: 247

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:52:20 PM

Panic selling will donate drop prices, never panic selling and we must always be sure that the market is recovering soon, it's better to wait to get profit rather than cut loss or panic selling.
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:52:38 PM

Never do panic selling, no one will advise you to do panic selling. If you require funds urgent still I suggest you to not sell your crypto as this market condition. Market will be bounced back and at that time you can sell at good profit.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:53:11 PM

I think it's too late to panic now, just take a break from the cryptocurrency world and do other things, hold is the best solution

At this time, panic sell will be a serious mistake when the exchange rate is very low, the ETH exchange rate is only $ 180, so I think holding at this time is the best way to make a profit when the market returns, at least hope for the end of this year, cryptocurrency market is bull run of the exchange rate.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████