Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:56:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic selling! Yes or No?  (Read 38309 times)
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:46:48 AM

A very bad decision and has a big risk if you sell when you are in a panic. You tend to make inappropriate decisions. Investigate and assess the assets you have for their long-term life. If indeed he does not have a good prospect, an alternative to selling it when the price is falling is to exchange it for a much better coin.
Let's just close our eyes when the prices are falling, it's not good to panic if afterwards we still want to be in the market.
Make a decision without being affected with your emotions because when you are emotional, you will likely to make a wrong move.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:56:05 AM

A very bad decision and has a big risk if you sell when you are in a panic. You tend to make inappropriate decisions. Investigate and assess the assets you have for their long-term life. If indeed he does not have a good prospect, an alternative to selling it when the price is falling is to exchange it for a much better coin.
Let's just close our eyes when the prices are falling, it's not good to panic if afterwards we still want to be in the market.
Make a decision without being affected with your emotions because when you are emotional, you will likely to make a wrong move.
but I think, a decrease of more than 20% in 1 week will certainly make people panic, especially those who hold in large numbers. well, selling in a panic is very wrong, but, I think before that you have to have a plan that is good enough to reduce the impact.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:14:56 AM

but I think, a decrease of more than 20% in 1 week will certainly make people panic, especially those who hold in large numbers. well, selling in a panic is very wrong, but, I think before that you have to have a plan that is good enough to reduce the impact.
yeah, indeed in recent days many have panicked.
that is normal, because their assets go down in just a few days. indeed in investing in digital currencies we must have the right plan to make a profit.

i also panicked at that time, but i sold my assets just because i wanted to buy at a lower price. i think it's more beneficial to add my assets than just waiting for the market to recover.

Kumeco

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:33:12 AM

yeah, indeed in recent days many have panicked.
that is normal, because their assets go down in just a few days. indeed in investing in digital currencies we must have the right plan to make a profit.

i also panicked at that time, but i sold my assets just because i wanted to buy at a lower price. i think it's more beneficial to add my assets than just waiting for the market to recover.
Of course many people panic about the current situation, if you sell it at a low price but you don't lose it doesn't matter. if you sell it when the price goes down and you lose because the selling price is lower than the purchase price, you have to wait until conditions improve. the market will soon rise even though it is uncertain when it will rise. wait and always be patient because there will be a time that will benefit you in the future, get rid of panic and try to calm down.
Dewar Noise

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:55:29 AM

and now the market situation is actually getting worse and continues to experience a very drastic price decline, even now the price of BTC is around $ 4300 and on a regular basis there is still a price decline, and of course this actually makes a lot of people panic and eventually sell their coins have but actually it was a wrong action which made the market getting worse.
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:34:49 PM

Panic selling is never a good thing for you to do as an investor because when you are doing that you are selling off the coins that you have invested in for a lot lower than you bought which would mean that you are making only losses and no kind of profit. Just hold the coins, it will not be long until the coins start to do better for the long term

hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:50:39 PM

I don't understand how anyone sells here. I'm down 50% and have never even considered the possibility of selling for a loss, even if it means I lose everything. I would rather lose everything knowing that I took a risk on something I believe in, rather than to sell at a loss and potentially miss out on one of the biggest opportunities in my lifetime.
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:20:02 PM

I don't understand how anyone sells here. I'm down 50% and have never even considered the possibility of selling for a loss, even if it means I lose everything. I would rather lose everything knowing that I took a risk on something I believe in, rather than to sell at a loss and potentially miss out on one of the biggest opportunities in my lifetime.
You lost 50 percent and that's a lot, but someone lost 80 percent of their investment, so people panic and sell their coins. I can understand them, because the market is very unpredictable and I think that now it is possible that prices will go even lower.

Tahdayi

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:21:52 PM

Of course at the beginning of the bearish trend is definitely worth selling, but now I think it makes no sense to sell we are approaching the global level of support

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Kseniya17

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 08:33:09 PM

I am very worried about the state of the market today. I believed in ethereum, but now I don’t know what to think ... I still don’t panic and hold my coins and continue to work!
regexlove

Activity: 608

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:34:55 PM

No need to panic, you need to calmly sell the main coins because they will not grow for a very long time, and now there will be time for new coins that we have not yet seen on the market  Wink
piszozo

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:37:34 PM

i wont say its a bad thing because many times we have seen that there is no actual dips and this can go deeper and deeper. Stop-loss is a good thing, use it Smiley
Abuchi2

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:38:00 PM

This just speechless why because the market is just like crashing everything is going down and people are now dumping and a lot of people too are giving up but let’s see what will be the final results.
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:38:27 PM

Panic seller make a request that put pressure on market, if there are less buyer to seller, we see a situation where sell order keep mounting and buy order reducing and that create atmosphere of panic where seller jump into any price!
The impact of panicking sales makes the market decline because of the large number of sales from purchases, which make purchases will laugh when the market grows again

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 08:56:22 PM

Definitely not because the cryptocurrency market gives a lot of opportunities to  us for the future and I believe that we will see a buillish market in the first chapter of 2019.

spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:02:48 PM

In the panic sale there is no sense, you should have a clear plan or at least a clear understanding of why you should sell coins right now, without this understanding you will always be in the red, no matter the bearish trend dominates the market or the bullish trend, you will always do some same mistakes.
bootlace

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:29:00 PM

it is too late to do panic sell. the good time was February 2018)
now is good time to buy, may be..

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
claus-rich

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:31:14 PM

I think that at the moment the majority of investors are experiencing tension due to the sharp fall cryptocurrency market. Some people make decisions in a panic.

kickmegconet

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:39:30 PM

What to do on such market?
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 09:54:37 PM

This is really a hard nut for me to crack, some days back i was of the opinion that holding will remain the best strategy in the crypto space but in recent days my will for hold is becoming weak, i don't really know what to think of. Buy or Sell. I wish i knew where the market is headed to, but in all ,i am a holder

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: