Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:34:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic selling! Yes or No?  (Read 38314 times)
kavita16
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 05:20:56 PM

You should not do panic selling. You should not give up, the market will recover very soon and wait for its growth.

Rockkey

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:21:32 PM

Panic and fear usually seize the minds and hearts of those people who are newbies in cryptocurrencies. It is with them that such events occur. Strong emotions always have negative consequences because a person stops thinking reasonably and is inclined to commit impulsive actions.
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:24:35 PM

Panic selling is easy. When you risked enough money to completely change your life for the worst if the market goes against you. You will feel the panic and think of rescuing your diminished portfolio before it becomes all gone.

pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:04:40 PM

Panic selling is easy. When you risked enough money to completely change your life for the worst if the market goes against you. You will feel the panic and think of rescuing your diminished portfolio before it becomes all gone.
It is true what you say and all that can happen because of the market and our financial situation which is urgent to continue trading. I appreciate all your decisions because we know very well how difficult it is to trade when Crypto is very critical. all of our mistakes can be corrected so we don't repeat them and keep learning how to achieve the highest profits.

jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:11:30 PM

I not agree with panic selling with your asset bitcoin or altcoin, when you sell your bitcoin or altcoin at lower price you give big chance for investor toe get your asset with buy at lower price, you will more disappointed when price is higher.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:26:40 PM

Having a feelings of " Panic in selling " it means that you are being controlled by your own emotions. Which is not supposed to be happen for the good traders. Instead of implementing this type of behavior we should be remain calm and relax also. Because as long as your not doing anything in selling everything for sure in the end will gonna be find and get back again to its original price.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:57:13 PM

there is no reason why someone has to sell his crypto holdings at this stage in the market (expect it is for a critical reason like matter of life and death) because the general market cap have reduced drastically from 800B which was the all time high to 120B present, which have made many altcoins lose X10 their value, so selling off will not get you anything tangible but rather deny you of the bull run profit.

AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:00:45 PM

If the panic already began just wait a day or two. Never sell on emotions. Of course it's very painfull to observe how your deposit melts down but panic doesn't help you
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 07:04:55 PM

The major factor causing people to loose their funds in cryptocurrency is no other than panic and greed.
Some investors panic at any slight rumour and then sell their holdigs at a miserable price ..thereby loosing money.
To be successful in this cryptocurrency space one needs to put on a garb of patience.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:14:29 PM

The major factor causing people to loose their funds in cryptocurrency is no other than panic and greed.
Some investors panic at any slight rumour and then sell their holdigs at a miserable price ..thereby loosing money.
To be successful in this cryptocurrency space one needs to put on a garb of patience.

You are right, I want to say from my own experience that I lost money last year on trading precisely because of my greed. I do not advise being very greedy in the cryptocurrency market.
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:07:56 PM

[/quote
but most of those who sell panic have regretted making that decision because usually after there are many people selling at cheap prices the market will rise because sometimes the market decline is deliberate to make people who are easily panicked sell their coins. so my suggestion is that we must keep thinking clearly when we want to sell.
Broiler78
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:01:00 PM

Panic sales are very influential now, it is proven that the price of bitcoin has plummeted. at this time I was better off holding back from selling the assets that I owned. I don't want any regrets in the future. I am sure the market will recover as soon as possible.

✦✦✦✦ Refine Medium
✦✦✦✦
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ BUY TOKEN !!! Join ICO
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
✓ ──────── Whitepaper
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Linkedin ──────── ✓
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 09:35:03 PM

Yes, there is no longer any panic, those who panicked have already left the market, only adequate ones remained. But the market can still stagger for a long time and someone else will panic. But Now there is standard trading on the market and there is nothing unusual.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Ditlycel

Activity: 263

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:00:17 PM

Panic selling isn't good decision, if you didn't than don't do it. This year is not best but next year maybe best 2020 and altcoins price will pump 400-500 times.
I also believe that in 2020 we will be able to break through the resistance line and the bears have to go to grow , now of course a very difficult time but if patience and buy it now then of course in the future of the coin will grow

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
signup01

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:08:31 PM

in my opinion indeed many sales panic. for fear of prices that have decreased to date. so sometimes they see that the market will decline continuously. but for me the decline will definitely change. don't know when it will happen. but we must continue our journey.
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:30:38 PM

I would like to see more panic now and people would sell off their assets, because I think that it would finally start to move the market down. But seriously, forget about the fact that this word exists. You can't panic, especially now.

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:11:15 AM

It seems to me that only stupid people give in to panic. They do not understand that the fall of the cryptocurrency market now is only a temporary phenomenon. You need to believe in the opportunity to make money on the use of cryptocurrencies.
concitta

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:32:20 AM

It seems to me that only stupid people give in to panic. They do not understand that the fall of the cryptocurrency market now is only a temporary phenomenon. You need to believe in the opportunity to make money on the use of cryptocurrencies.
they panic and eventually sell, maybe because they fear the market will get worse, because the market has been in a bad condition for a long time.
the market experiences ups and downs so you face everything calmly, as much as possible you have to be patient, because the market will rise again and grow again. Cryptocurrency can still yield results so you have to be passionate and keep fighting.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:34:59 AM

When I feel the panic is arriving, I remind myself that there are so many interests involved that it is impossible for this market to fail. So calm and cold blood.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:37:47 AM

in my opinion indeed many sales panic. for fear of prices that have decreased to date. so sometimes they see that the market will decline continuously. but for me the decline will definitely change. don't know when it will happen. but we must continue our journey.
Right now, there are many people who are panicking when they hear a bit of negative issues from the cryptocurrency market so that they can get substantial losses from the crypto market.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: