Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 02:58:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic selling! Yes or No?  (Read 38316 times)
playbtcgame

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

Co-founder Love Air Promise

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 08:55:22 PM

The panic selling most people are into is due to the bearish market they do not see to recover. It is high time investors hodl for long before they regret selling their coins.

bangdol

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 08:58:15 PM

The panic selling most people are into is due to the bearish market they do not see to recover. It is high time investors hodl for long before they regret selling their coins.
sometimes many people also panic at the increase in market prices, it makes people panic to sell their assets, or buy assets. whereas the possibility of being trapped in the crypto market round is still very large. but we must dare to take risks and regret to be able to get benefits.
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 08:58:44 PM

Now, few people sell.  Yes, because of what to panic if everything seems to be restored and grows.  It seems to me that now you need to either invest or if everything is already bought, then just wait.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:47:59 PM

You never need to do things under the influence of panic. Especially do not need to make panic trading - it is definitely a path that leads you to huge losses. Wait until you become calm and only then make decisions related to your money.

Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 10:03:42 PM

Really can’t blame anyone because some people don have the knowledge and experience of how things are done and so they still make first time mistakes and also for people who don’t how to trade or who can’t bear the investment turning low. These are  the  people that make things more difficult and just like to do things on their own and throw money in the air.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:08:45 PM

What people need to understand and know  about  the crypto ecosystem is that, the volatile nature of this ecosystem makes it  possible the market value of cryptocurrencies to either fall or raise affecting how people invest in this ecosystem. People who don't understand the nature of the crypto space end up becoming a panic seller. For me, I take advantage of this nature of the crypto space to earn more profits from my investments.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:32:44 PM

You never need to do things under the influence of panic. Especially do not need to make panic trading - it is definitely a path that leads you to huge losses. Wait until you become calm and only then make decisions related to your money.
sometimes panic arises automatically because of unsafe conditions or bad conditions, but we must try to remain calm so that we can think well so that we make the right decision.
panic usually plunges into the wrong mind so things happen that are self-defeating.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
3core

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 10:47:21 PM

sometimes panic arises automatically because of unsafe conditions or bad conditions, but we must try to remain calm so that we can think well so that we make the right decision.
panic usually plunges into the wrong mind so things happen that are self-defeating.

Panic selling is very unadvisable, it can lead to a big loss.
You can sell your tokens out of panic when there is a profit from your investment. With that you are not losing anything.

ceteris paribus
/ˌkɛtərɪs ˈparɪbʊs/
flemmings02

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:08:29 PM

No, Panic selling is knowingly selling your valuables very cheaply simply because you think they lose value or simply due a news, panic selling is bad practice for both investors and traders.
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:14:59 PM

We are in bull market and market condition is improving. Consider the price against 2018 and you will understand. But if you are in profit, you may sale, anytime. Just dont sale at a loss. Bull or bear, green or red market, just follow 2 rules, never buy at a loss and dont be greedy. My token price is quite low and I think it is a suicide If I sale now. I am not sure the future of my tokens though
Eat.Sleep.Bounty
Copper Member

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:11:45 AM

Always try to reverse the mass opinion of people in the opposite sense. Now people are trying all the same definitely earn. Any mass opinions in most cases turn against them, so I always try to make money on a panic.

Are you sure, it seems like it's difficult to make a profit when you panic. maybe everyone will think of stopping losses rather than getting profit.
Best is when the exchange that we are in support a stop loss. Better mark your price in stop loss. Because not all the time we can keep eye on the price. But with that feature, we can assure, that we can only endure small loss.

Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1340

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:52:09 AM

Probably such a phenomenon as panic selling is not quite relevant now, the bountists have become much less and those that have remained more experienced and will not sell simply because of minor fluctuations or because of bad news. As for investors, I think there is no such thing among them either.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 11:05:52 AM

You've already done justice to the question by saying panic.  I think anything you do with panic in crypto business will eventually come back to haunt you because the market will eventually go up if it is down.

zikzag

Activity: 588

Minter

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:16:08 AM

How many people really know in which direction the market will move. I think they are very few. All the other players on the market just have to guess and follow the news. News about crypto that go out very much manipulate the market.

coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 02:58:40 PM

Nothing good comes from panic, most of the time. But if you know you will still earn some profit even if it's mediocre, why not? Anyways, profit is still profit even if it's small. At least you've gained. Just don't get frustrated or stressed out when it turned out that you could have earned much more if you just held on.

installer

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:59:47 PM

It is the worst thing that you can do as an investor to sell your coins in panic. As we know decisions that were influenced by panic can only lead to one scenario, to the loss of your money. Stay cold blooded and never make such a mistake.
zombi11

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:39:09 PM

you can make some money in plus with some alts when bitcoin stagnate. you need to watch close the market
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:58:37 PM

It is the worst thing that you can do as an investor to sell your coins in panic. As we know decisions that were influenced by panic can only lead to one scenario, to the loss of your money. Stay cold blooded and never make such a mistake.
Now do not need to panic , as there are bulls in the market , you can safely buy coins and wait for growth , I left a lot of coins in hold and will wait for the big levels for sales

harsi123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:17:17 PM

It seems to me that the worst decisions come when a person panics.  Then he is confused and does not understand what he is doing.  It is better not to bring yourself to this.
lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:10:23 PM

The most important thing is not that bitcoin is frozen and kept in wallets, but the fact that it is constantly printed as well as ether. When it is no longer printed and only investments will be made then it will be the most stable coin.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: