Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:54:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moderators, why this report has marked Bad ?  (Read 405 times)
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16495

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 05:15:20 AM

It can be, so I have the question, what happens if I report one message and the thread will be deleted after my report?
What will happen to my report?
I've seen this happen, and usually the report gets marked as good, sometimes it stays "Unhandled", 5.5% of my reports are Unhandled.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:34:01 AM

It can be, so I have the question, what happens if I report one message and the thread will be deleted after my report?
What will happen to my report? Do mods will check before all reports and after they will lock/delete a thead? Does it stays unhandled? (I have around 30 unhandled reports)

I think I read somewhere that if a thread gets deleted all the reports in this thread are marked automatically as good.
The report score is not really that important and actually it is not so accurate because some reports are marked as "good" even they are not handled as you requested in the report so basically the Mods are trying to avoid marking many bad reports to not discourage the crowd /maybe/.
On the other hand, you have some reports which are marked as bad but still removed /maybe someone else has reported it with a better statement then yours/ so it is just an overview of your report accuracy but not a number you have to worry about and chase perfection.

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:10:49 PM

What will happen to my report? Do mods will check before all reports and after they will lock/delete a thead? Does it stays unhandled? (I have around 30 unhandled reports)
If you report it, and its deleted after then it will be automatically handled, and marked as good. However, if a moderator chooses to deal with it manually before they delete the thread it could be marked bad. For example, if it wasn't accurate.

If its been locked or moved it will have to be manually dealt with. I tend to deal with it right away after moving the thread. But, other moderators might do it a different way.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: