Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:51:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]EOS Exchange: The Hybrid Exchange for EOS Community  (Read 2161 times)
Gamblists

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:10:18 AM

The user interface is very nice.Does the EXP coin have airdrop? I am expecting! Grin Grin
Manhood

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:19:20 AM

EOSex is truly community-based--a true DAC, where 100% of exchange profits are distributed back to all EXP (EOS Exchange Proof) token holders

Can you explaine me how exchange might be work if they will distributed all 100% profit to EXP tokenholders? They must have money for exchange service, hire workers and payment them, rent out offices, pay taxes etc. Where they will get money for all this if all of their profit they give out to tokenholders?

Hi buddy, first of all, we do have the fund from private-sale. Plus the team also have 25% of the total EXP. However, the EXP of the team is locked but released in step with mining schedule and cannot be traded for two years.

Core team will hold the EXP ,so it will make the company on-chain? Nice try!!
EOSEX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

EOSex-The Hybrid Exchange for the EOS Community!

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 02:33:45 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 03:04:13 AM by EOSEX

The user interface is very nice.Does the EXP coin have airdrop? I am expecting! Grin Grin

Sorry buddy, the airdrop is finished. But for now, you can deposit/ trade IQ to get airdrop EXP tokens. You can join telegram https://t.me/EOSexOfficial to know more.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:57:29 AM

it looks like this project is interesting for us to see the progress and lots of benefits and benefits that will be given if this project can be successful in the future. and hope the team will always work well so that it will provide satisfactory results for all.
I like this project very much because this project is building a huge community and in the future it can be a very good exchange for all investors. I am considering a large investment in this project because its potential is huge and it will definitely grow well if there are more large funds and more traders come to this exchange.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
EOSEX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 09:12:17 AM

it looks like this project is interesting for us to see the progress and lots of benefits and benefits that will be given if this project can be successful in the future. and hope the team will always work well so that it will provide satisfactory results for all.
I like this project very much because this project is building a huge community and in the future it can be a very good exchange for all investors. I am considering a large investment in this project because its potential is huge and it will definitely grow well if there are more large funds and more traders come to this exchange.
Hi there, thank you for your compliment, we will keep working towards greatness. Looking forward to more users joining us in the future. We can build a huge community together. Cheesy

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
LokBTC

Activity: 35
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:31:40 PM

Hope your project can be successful. EXP to da moon. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
EOSEX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 11:56:50 PM

Hope your project can be successful. EXP to da moon. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thank you! We can only build a great community with all your help!

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
lokkiill

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:26:00 AM

hey guys where register your company ?
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:14:38 AM

a well-managed project will surely be able to achieve success, especially the team that always works together in a compact manner will certainly be easier to attract investors and participants to join and enliven this project. We wish you the best for all, good luck always this project.
EOSEX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 05:08:45 AM

hey guys where register your company ?
Our company is registered in HongKong and we also have development team in Taipei.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
EOSEX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 03:36:50 PM

a well-managed project will surely be able to achieve success, especially the team that always works together in a compact manner will certainly be easier to attract investors and participants to join and enliven this project. We wish you the best for all, good luck always this project.

Appreciate for that, we can build a community together Smiley

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
Gamblists

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:00:58 AM

Sorry buddy, the airdrop is finished. But for now, you can deposit/ trade IQ to get airdrop EXP tokens. You can join telegram https://t.me/EOSexOfficial to know more. https://i.imgur.com/EGHXWAS.jpg

It's ok! Not only I have experienced the EOSEX these days and I feels good, also noticed that you are preparing for ICO in a few days. Best regards. Cool Cool
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:55:27 AM

it's not easy to build one's trust to be able to use a new exchange. but I am sure that the concept that Eosex has, can attract clients to use this exchanger. always success. good luck

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
EOSEX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 10:18:27 AM

it's not easy to build one's trust to be able to use a new exchange. but I am sure that the concept that Eosex has, can attract clients to use this exchanger. always success. good luck
That's correct, to build the trust is one of the most important task for a new exchange. We will try our best though.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:25:11 PM

EOSEX, sorry, but what about mining? Where can I find details, hardware requirements, minimum requirements and all other information? Give an approximate date.

EOSEX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 01:04:32 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2018, 09:47:30 AM by EOSEX

EOSEX, sorry, but what about mining? Where can I find details, hardware requirements, minimum requirements and all other information? Give an approximate date.
The WP is updated, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ummaQhn2N-iRkz1Sv-tjD_rBFqZrkehq/view?usp=sharing

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 08:23:27 AM

I have read the Whitepaper, you guys have a very interesting system and I guess I don't have a chance of becoming a Founding Investors already as it happened July 2018 to Sept 2018. If we only knew about the plan from the start we could have send to this project. Anyway good luck to the investors.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
EOSEX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 09:53:07 AM

I have read the Whitepaper, you guys have a very interesting system and I guess I don't have a chance of becoming a Founding Investors already as it happened July 2018 to Sept 2018. If we only knew about the plan from the start we could have send to this project. Anyway good luck to the investors.

Hi there, thank you so much for that. We can build the huge community together!

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:44:13 AM

Founding investors have privileges specially in mining tokens, if you are lucky to be invited by one of the founding investor you'd have your chance to also have these privileges. All users of EOSex have privileges, if you own EXP tokens, you are part of the community and you are part of the company. You as a user can also invite anyone and receive 10% of all future trading fees generated by the invitee, paid out in equivalent EXP tokens.
EOSEX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 02:15:24 AM

Founding investors have privileges specially in mining tokens, if you are lucky to be invited by one of the founding investor you'd have your chance to also have these privileges. All users of EOSex have privileges, if you own EXP tokens, you are part of the community and you are part of the company. You as a user can also invite anyone and receive 10% of all future trading fees generated by the invitee, paid out in equivalent EXP tokens.
There will be a group for investors, so crowdsale investors may also have the chance to mine.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: