Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:18:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Delete  (Read 27396 times)
Lamalicious

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:50:28 AM

In the meantime Crimea's MPs vote to join Russia
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26465962

Kosovo was taken out of Serbia, because the majority of Kosovans wanted independence.

So as per the same logic, Crimea should become part of Russia.
I guess it will be a correct step to make since Crimea's people do not support current Ukraine govs.

Stn

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:44:59 AM

Crimea is sanatorium and resort.
Strangely that nobody mentioned that Crimea peninsula is the base of Black see fleet of the Russian Navy. Yes it happens that whole bloody Russian fleet located on foreign territory. Until Ukraine was alien to Russia and kept leasing agreements for the navy bases it was satisfactory for Russian side. But suddenly there is risk raised that the bases may go to the primary concurrent of Russia on the world political scene. Any country leader which do not take actions to preserve state's Navy will be just a criminal. Obviously Putin don't want to be the one.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:34:52 PM

Crimea is sanatorium and resort.
Strangely that nobody mentioned that Crimea peninsula is the base of Black see fleet of the Russian Navy. Yes it happens that whole bloody Russian fleet located on foreign territory. Until Ukraine was alien to Russia and kept leasing agreements for the navy bases it was satisfactory for Russian side. But suddenly there is risk raised that the bases may go to the primary concurrent of Russia on the world political scene. Any country leader which do not take actions to preserve state's Navy will be just a criminal. Obviously Putin don't want to be the one.
Yep, I think I see a logic behind this. Entrance to the Black See is a good reason to support Crimea's folks that want to enter Russia.
DodoB

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:18:42 PM

No invasion. Russia is helping Crimea(which is Russian) Against blood hungry Ukraine.
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 03:23:14 PM

[sarcasm]No invasion. Russia is helping Crimea(which is Russian) Against blood hungry Ukraine.[/sarcasm]
Fixed that for you. Grin

J603

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:24:54 PM

What's next? Western leaders whine about Putin, Putin ignores them, Crimea becomes independent. Despite all the controversy over the events in Ukraine, they're quite possibly the most tame out of recent events. So far no one has died in the "invasion".

I don't see any possibility of war, especially since a lot of Ukraine's military leaders are defecting or at the very least refusing to follow the new government. Besides if Russia wanted Ukraine that bad they would've invaded long ago... It's not like they've had their military there for hundreds of years...
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 03:30:11 PM

What's next? Western leaders whine about Putin, Putin ignores them, Crimea becomes independent. Despite all the controversy over the events in Ukraine, they're quite possibly the most tame out of recent events. So far no one has died in the "invasion".

I don't see any possibility of war, especially since a lot of Ukraine's military leaders are defecting or at the very least refusing to follow the new government. Besides if Russia wanted Ukraine that bad they would've invaded long ago... It's not like they've had their military there for hundreds of years...
I really doubt Crimea will become independent. With the current events, it's more likely they become a part of Russia.

J603

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:41:39 PM

I really doubt Crimea will become independent. With the current events, it's more likely they become a part of Russia.

Why would Russia choose now of all times to annex Crimea, when they could've done that in '91 with no controversy? An independent Crimea is most beneficial to Russia, as it will support the Kremlin, while satisfying the international community as it is not forced into the control of either the Russian Federation or the rebels in Kiev.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:59:23 PM

Are You thinking, that Russian Federation will bomb Kiev, as NATO bomb Belgrade or Baghdad and Tripoli?

Yeah , the Russians were angels , 56 Hungary , 68 Czechoslovakia , 74 Eritrea , 77 Somalia , 79 Afghanistan , 92  Ossetia , 92 Tajikistan , 93 Georgia , 99 Dagestan
56,68,74,77,79 - That was not Russia, that was Soviet Union.
Soviet Union consisted of Russia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan. Not only Russia.

Also check your knowledge about 99 and 92-93:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_invasion_of_Dagestan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgian_Civil_War

Can I laugh at that? =))) Even If you say no , I will still laugh.
So basically , the brits aren't to blame for africa, america , india , australia , new zealand , it was the British Empire , not the United Kingdom that slaughter millions of natives.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
BitOnyx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrencies Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 06:02:34 PM

Russia is doing similar thing as America. Even though officially world is no longer at cold war, somehow there are still different dictators being supported by different bigger countries. Egypt by USA, Syria by Russia, North Korea by China. Nuclear weapon saves us from any bigger war since everyone knows it would be our lest one. Current atomic weapons are much more powerful then those used on Japan

masterluc
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 01:20:24 AM

Freedom protesters which occupied power in Ukraine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq47Mq5kZOA

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:44:07 AM

Why would Russia choose now of all times to annex Crimea, when they could've done that in '91 with no controversy?

In 1991, Yelstin was the Russian president. Yeltsin was more loyal to the US, than he was to Russia.
LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 07:08:56 AM

First, let me say that I feel for the people of Ukraine.  They are in a very tough spot.

I'm not clear just what people are expecting from the USA.

I'm not sure the USA should become involved in this matter.

At any rate, that person in the White House has the USA bogged down in Iraq and Afghanistan such that there are few military resources available.

When the USA takes unilataeral action, it catches Hell on the World stage and when it doesn't it catches Hell.

The US economy cannot stand much more of policing the world so I think the USA is going to have to sit this one out.

My $.02.

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:09:59 AM

Of course, but like we say in Russia, "Laughing for no reason makes you a fool".

So basically , the brits aren't to blame for africa, america , india , australia , new zealand , it was the British Empire , not the United Kingdom that slaughter millions of natives.
No, they are, because the British Empire wasn't a federation. Africa, America, India, New Zealand [, ...] were ruled directly by the british government.

USSR was a federation of republics, and RSFSR had no absolute power here. Actually the most of famous USSR leaders came from another republics.

Vladimir Lenin - Russian SFSR;
Joseph Stalin - Georgian SSR;
Nikita Khrushchev - Ukrainian SSR;
Leonid Brezhnev - Ukrainian SSR;

Yuri Andropov - Russian SFSR;
Mikhail Gorbachev - Russian SFSR.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:14:52 AM

Of course, but like we say in Russia, "Laughing for no reason makes you a fool".

No, they are, because the British Empire wasn't a federation. Africa, America, India, New Zealand [, ...] were ruled directly by the british government.

USSR was a federation of republics, and RSFSR had no absolute power here. Actually the most of famous USSR leaders came from another republics.

Vladimir Lenin - Russian SFSR
Joseph Stalin - Georgian SSR;
Nikita Khrushchev - Ukrainian SSR;
Leonid Brezhnev - Ukrainian SSR;

Yuri Andropov - Russian SFSR;
Mikhail Gorbachev - Russian SFSR.

So you're telling me that Kazakhstan and Tajikistan forced the freedom loving Russians to invade Czechoslovakia Smiley).
Let's cut the bs , common?

Besides , the same can be said about the Brits , there were Scots , and Irish and even indians deployed in the african campaigns.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 07:15:59 AM

Russia is doing similar thing as America. Even though officially world is no longer at cold war, somehow there are still different dictators being supported by different bigger countries. Egypt by USA, Syria by Russia, North Korea by China. Nuclear weapon saves us from any bigger war since everyone knows it would be our lest one. Current atomic weapons are much more powerful then those used on Japan

I'm not worried about anyone using the big ones.

My concern lies with some asshole using smaller tactical nukes to deal with a localised military action.

That is the sort of thing which could lead to setting off the big ones.

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:24:38 AM

I'm not worried about anyone using the big ones.

My concern lies with some asshole using smaller tactical nukes to deal with a localised military action.

That is the sort of thing which could lead to setting off the big ones.

My $.02.

Wink

Well , I live at a safe distance from the area of conflict. 1000km to Sevastopol 900 to kiev =))).

But i'm not that scared of a tactical nuke or even a full nuclear warhead.
Both sides and even the men manning those are so scared of nuclear weapons and what they can start by firing them that even if this turns in a full scale war we won't see any nuclear missiles launched.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:51:00 AM

So you're telling me that Kazakhstan and Tajikistan
No, but history tells you this. These republics had a representation of their interests in the federal government, that's how they got money for their local budgets.  Tongue There were many deputies and ministers with KSSR, TSSR, GSSR, [...] origins. Maybe this representative wasn't enough, but it's a subject of another discussion.

By the way, Kazakhstan SSR was the only republic which didn't supported the separatism in the early 90s. They still can't forgive us for Belavezha Accords.

the freedom loving Russians to invade Czechoslovakia Smiley).
I suppose that you need to read something about the Warsaw Pact. So let's blame Albania, Poland or Bulgaria too, yep? Cheesy

freedom loving
"Freedom", "democracy", "protection of interests" is just another face of fascism. There are no "freedom loving nations" in the world yet, any opposite statement it's just a management tool. But there are freedom loving individuals, maybe.

Let's cut the bs , common?
You are always free to learn the subject... Just open the textbooks and issue will be resolved.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:56:52 AM

You are always free to learn the subject... Just open the textbooks and issue will be resolved.

No need for the history books , I'm living in one of the countries that the Soviet Union tried to protect from the diabolical capitalism.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
pinky

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 10:29:12 AM

Freedom protesters which occupied power in Ukraine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq47Mq5kZOA

Oh boy, I would start planing to move in case of worst possibility and this guys gets to real power in the next years - strange times, you never know and don't expect people to vote or do right things, there is to much emotions and manipulations are very easy.

ps: This Right Sector reminds me of Serbian and Croatian national parties which emerged right before collapse of Yugoslavia. Needless to say it ended badly for both nations.

In YU right wings of parties started to form own armies (this is already what happened in Ukraine with Right Sector - don't know about other nations in Ukraine, but http://www.aydinlikdaily.com/M%C4%B0T-and-CIA-Stir-Up-Ukraine-on-EU%E2%80%99s-Behalf-1555 ). Gun is powerful tool to make people that don't agree to comply and what worries me the most is level of hate that become normal and acceptable thing. Since citizens don't have guns, they will seek protection in the wrong places.

pss: Needless to say it ended badly for both nations in YU and Bosnia as collateral. Lets just say cutting of the head of your neighbour and friend, rape his wife and daughter and then burn his house was common thing. This is just a reminder what ethnic violence can do.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: