Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:18:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stolen BItcoin  (Read 274 times)
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:44:28 PM

One of the basic knowledge you need to have here in cryptocurrency is be careful. Don't just send any amount to anybody. There's no way to trace the digital coins. Next time, don't believed right away. There is a lot of scam out here.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:28:54 PM

Many stranger people are intention to steal your bitcoin especially your account because your coins is in your wallet. If they stole your bitcoin its hard to go back again so that is the lesson to you that you need to be careful here in cryptocurrency and don't trust to anyone especially to people you didn't really know and make a hard and difficult password.
indopool

Activity: 403

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:06:15 PM

I have recently been involved in an investment scam and was part of a group of 150+ investors.
We sent BTC to a specific address but, there were at least 3 others used as well.
In addition, one of our group believes they've found a 5th BTC address, which appears to be holding a pooled amount, which is still there - about $1.9m.
Does anyone have any experience of tracing bitcoin?
What can we do to get it back or access it?
It's very difficult to track your bitcoin again, because this is a blockchain that has anonymous properties that makes its owner safe to store personal data. actually you can track it down to the bitcoin address, but you won't know about the owner of that address.
albantani

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:16:20 PM

I have recently been involved in an investment scam and was part of a group of 150+ investors.
We sent BTC to a specific address but, there were at least 3 others used as well.
In addition, one of our group believes they've found a 5th BTC address, which appears to be holding a pooled amount, which is still there - about $1.9m.

Your case is a big case, this fraud happened where, what are in this forum?
If it happens in this forum, you should report it to the admin.
but if the fraud occurs outside the forum then I think it will be difficult to trace it.
I can only pray for you, hopefully your BTC can come back.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
Crungcrungtin

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:18:35 AM

there's no way to get back the bitcoin once you send it.. just avoid the investment scam and mine your own bitcoin for safe
dablatair

Activity: 324
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:24:44 AM

Hello,

Sorry for you, as mentionned it is not possible to trace it and recover them except if Police could potentially find him if you give the all the data you have. but there are very few chances to find me if it is a well done scam and furthermore much less chances to find and recover the BTC.

Again and again it is important to check everything before to invest and been chance also by other people more experiented if possible as there is so many scams and more and more trustable.
Globalbitcoinl

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:25:23 PM
Merited by mika1977 (1)

I think here you can only apply a huge line inputs and outputs Fiat money as a result of any withdrawals . if the amount is large. then surely it is somewhere cashed and it can not remain unnoticed. for example, this can be seen in various chat rooms or large offices that help to cash such an amount. this is General advice if you happen to encounter this
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:59:22 PM

No way to help you get back your coin after comfirm by network! You need to carefully when join and invest!
Crungcrungtin

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:59:33 PM

i don't know what happened to the stolen bitcoin, but for sure the blockchain or any bitcoin wallet didn't secure the system or there was a bug or glitch
Jateng

Activity: 1245
Merit: 144

Think Different

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:00:42 PM

How much is the exact amount of bitcoin stolen? I have no experience in tracing bitcoin or getting back stolen bitcoin either accessing into it. I know it will be hard to get back stolen cryptocurrencies plus I do not know where am I going to stary. This ia the reason why I am putting extra careful online because my mind is set that nothing is safe in online.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Dolarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:04:35 PM

Unfortunately, you can't do anything. All, you will not see their money. I'm not gloating, you just have to deal with it.
Maxson

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:53:17 PM

This particular issue has being in my mind and confuse about it,if one mistakenly send bitcoin to wrong address, one can not get it back, no tracer, one just has to very careful and be accurate in bitcoin transaction.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: