Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:35:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency trading and application of AI (anonymous poll)  (Read 70 times)
professorhodle (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:56:32 AM

Dear community,

I have been reading this forum for a while and thought that bitcointalk might be one of the best places (out of few, actually) to find participants for our poll.

I wanted to know if there is somebody who would like to participate in our poll (anonymously). The aim of this poll is to get anonymous opinions on the use of Artificial Intelligence in crypto investment and trading activities.
We would like to contribute in making crypto world a better place and your participation in this poll might make another positive change in the world one day Smiley

The poll itself:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScf9fRMwmw_xq3OJ6baHVfLNMtI3E2AzwqNaM0SgK7KHQKpPw/viewform?usp=sf_link

I would like to sincerely thank you in advance for participating!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:23:52 PM

I doubt anyone would want to join your poll without any incentives in this forum. Not only that, some exchange projects already claimed they do a research and show that AI can bring benefits for cryptocurrency trading. Why don't you use that data?
freezzeer

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:27:12 PM

Is that pool with just a Google form.Can you create a pool with regular pools
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: