Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: who are you
im - 1 (20%)
i - 4 (80%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ideas of how to get the maximum trading profit  (Read 530 times)
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:56:16 AM

This method certainly works, but in order to do all this you need to find either a lot of people with a small stock of crypto currency or not many people with a big financial condition, and it's not so simple.

It's not simple and maybe a bit difficult to collect such a period by having a lot of capital too.
another thing with mining in China which has many quarries.

But I hope it does not need to be like that, let Bitcoin flow what it is, jagan until there is manipulation.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:35:46 AM

Thanks by your answers someone of you have some experience using some traders group and could you left the links of the traders groups you know
Control Emotions:
Productivity can be extremely helpful when starting to trade ,
Here are tips to help you learn to be productive,
Learn something new about trading,  May be you have wanted to learn more Iron Condors, Credit Spreads, or may be you have been wanting to learn more about RSI and MACD indicators, Well stop thinking about it and schedule some time to sit down and do the hardwork - pick up a book get some coaching, watch video tutorial.
Write a trading Business Plan, If you don't have one you need one and if you have one, you need to revised it monthly, These can always be improved, Take a section of your plan and think carefully about how you can improve it .
Cryptokarl

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:30:35 AM

This is an example of a pump and dump activity. Basically, what a pump and dump group does is to make a price of a coin go high as many people are buying into it and selling as well. But these people you wish to partner with have a lot of cash and they cab decide to dump on you before the said target is reached. So, its better to be safe than sorry.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:02:23 AM

Never FOMO and greedy, never panic sell because there are always deep and bounce back. We have to learn price action of crypto to know when the price will be oversold and when will be overbought. Psychology of trading is biggest impact to make maximum profit so we have to manage our emotion.

The Scorpion

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:51:34 PM

You got your answers right on your finger tips. Invest, watch them grow, sell. Don't wait till an Altcoins goes back to square one and say " I wish I....! I have also learned one or two tips from your trading experience.
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:21:46 PM

From your analysis, this would work very much perfectly but when their is much buying pressure, it means that the group wants to pump the price and this is pump and dump in my opinion. Better to learn how price action in Cryptos and trade profitably
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: