Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:30:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] Libereum - Soccer + Blockchain ⚽️🏆  (Read 22525 times)
rig4hodlers (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 156

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 11:15:08 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2018, 05:58:06 PM by rig4hodlers

Libereum (LIBER) is an ERC20 token which will initially focus on building a network of users in the sports industry – more specifically, football clubs (or soccer clubs, as they are known in the US).

The mission’s first phase is straightforward: acquiring a football club in one of Europe’s top sporting divisions. We have carefully observed the development of the Red Bull clubs (RB Leipzig and Red Bull Salzburg) and believe that combining Libereum with sports will make cryptocurrencies go mainstream. It pleases us to say that we are currently in talks with four clubs to acquire ownership.

After Libereum has gained ownership of a club, we will roll out the next phase. Libereum will then be introduced to fans and sponsors of the club. After this introduction, we will move forward in setting up Libereum as the only payment option for tickets, food and beverages, merchandise, sponsor packages, outgoing transfers and everything in and around the stadium we have not yet mentioned.

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO, just contact me on telegram: @angelfcc - @CriptoGemas_R4H

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rig4hodlers (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 11:15:25 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 05:53:11 PM by rig4hodlers

24.08.2018 - IMPORTANT UPDATES:

BOUNTY CAMPAIGN - LIVE:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4951059.0

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO, just contact me on telegram: @angelfcc - @CriptoGemas_R4H
rig4hodlers (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 06:49:48 PM

Arabic Translation & audit Services

Hello!!

Please don’t leave messages to reserve the translations. We are going to launch the bounty campaign really soon. Keep this thread for the Oficial updates and use the bounty thread for the bounty campaign!

Thanks!

Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:27:34 PM

Finally the ANNthread of Libereum is ready for action!! Let's make this a huge success! Blockchain meets soccer, meets Libereum!
Zomorylshe

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:32:51 PM

One of the best ICO project we can anticipate for this year.  I can see so much potential here.
This will leverage cryptocurrencies go mainstream as Libereum and Sports Industries unite.
libereum

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 10:08:40 PM
Merited by Betay (1)

Finally the ANNthread of Libereum is ready for action!! Let's make this a huge success! Blockchain meets soccer, meets Libereum!

Thank you Betay, we are ready for anything! Fortes Fortuna Juvat! Grin
libereum

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 10:17:14 PM

One of the best ICO project we can anticipate for this year.  I can see so much potential here.
This will leverage cryptocurrencies go mainstream as Libereum and Sports Industries unite.

Hi Zomorylshe, great to hear you see value in our project. Follow us for news!
Icoservices2018

Activity: 176
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:54:46 AM

Hello! when are we going to know anything about the first football club into the project? I was reading some news on google about it but It is not clear.
Thanks in advance.
rig4hodlers (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 01:24:14 PM

Hello! when are we going to know anything about the first football club into the project? I was reading some news on google about it but It is not clear.
Thanks in advance.

We have to wait until the ICO starts, so please stay tuned because we will have all this information in the next days. Let’s wait until first days of September.
You can also join into he telegram group and contact with the team.

ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:08:43 PM

There is NO other sport more profitable than football in the whole known universe by the mankind.... if team plays cards propperly, they will have an epic success, so early holders of Libereum tokens will really make a good profit from their early contribution.. no doubts.. i will be among these holders Smiley

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
libereum

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 03:21:40 PM

There is NO other sport more profitable than football in the whole known universe by the mankind.... if team plays cards propperly, they will have an epic success, so early holders of Libereum tokens will really make a good profit from their early contribution.. no doubts.. i will be among these holders Smiley

Hi ChiNgadOr, great to hear your thoughts about our project! Our team is dedicated and will do everything to make Libereum a succes. Fortes Fortuna Juvat!
libereum

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 07:29:06 AM

🏈A sportorganisation of the highest level is stepping into cryptocurrency🏈

They feel this is their time to get into blockchain!.

Libereum is a great supporter of blockchain technologies and sports too. The presale will end soon! Go quickly to https://www.libereum.io/

https://www.ccn.com/nflpa-invests-in-blockchain-startup-backed-by-fmr-nba-commissioner/
geosaral

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 11:04:05 AM

What relation with the Project do Red Bull clubs have?

Why you mentioned them? What particularity is about this clubs?
libereum

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 12:32:18 PM

What relation with the Project do Red Bull clubs have?

Why you mentioned them? What particularity is about this clubs?

Hi geosaral, what we mean with that is that RB clubs are a great example of how it should be done. We take this in mind and make the Libereum clubs the best organized clubs in the world.
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:10:52 PM

The goal is interesting - the acquisition of a football club. A few questions. In which country? In which football league? Skolko will be worth football players, management? Rent?
True Vozer

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:30:39 AM

When the public token sale will start dev? I register account on your website but i don't see when i can purchase token.
libereum

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 12:32:20 PM

When the public token sale will start dev? I register account on your website but i don't see when i can purchase token.

Hi True Vozer, it will be announced on our social media channels and Telegram. Stay tuned, only a few more days left.
libereum

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 12:42:05 PM

The goal is interesting - the acquisition of a football club. A few questions. In which country? In which football league? Skolko will be worth football players, management? Rent?

Hi dzkrb1966, i can name a few countries for you, The Netherlands, Spain, China, Korea, England, Scotland. Which league? we are aiming for clubs of the first or second league of the country we are looking at. Please tell me what Skolko means so i can answer your other questions.
libereum

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 03:37:31 PM

ICON, and WanChain Record Massive Gains Despite Low Bitcoin Volumes

This is exactly the goal Libereum is going to pursuit. We will work as hard as we can on getting 0% dependency of Bitcoin or any other coin/token. We want to become a new standard and show people we can show massive gains ourselves.

Join us now at https://ww.libereum.io!

https://www.ccn.com/icon-and-wanchain-record-massive-gains-despite-low-bitcoin-volumes/
Levontres

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:50:43 PM

I am very happy when there are projects aimed at the development of the sports industry! I would like to wish good luck in negotiations with the clubs on the acquisition of property! Are there any ways to get free tokens?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: