Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:23:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advertising at google or promote social media?  (Read 1517 times)
Sasha Lumerin (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 11:21:18 AM

About ico project for now ..i look any ico project that use google advertising..like youtobe advertise or other website when we browsing some site.
What is advertising at google will be successful than social media promote like twitter or facebook for ico project that looking for investor?

i look ubex.com, trade.io and then cashbet coin.it was using google advertising and their ico successful..it can be the reason successful ico project?

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
BTCballa

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:35:13 AM

About ico project for now ..i look any ico project that use google advertising..like youtobe advertise or other website when we browsing some site.
What is advertising at google will be successful than social media promote like twitter or facebook for ico project that looking for investor?

i look ubex.com, trade.io and then cashbet coin.it was using google advertising and their ico successful..it can be the reason successful ico project?
I think that in order to be successful that ICO project need to use every opportunity to advertise the project in the media, as well as trying to perform the Google AdWords advertising.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:40:56 AM

lol the successful of project depends on the project itself but they are over rated project in my opinion. Ubex is a part of latoken and it can be considered as a very bad project. Never try to believe anything about that. In fact they are doing a lot of advertising to encourage the investors.
curlewwottled

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:41:17 AM

i think you should definitely use both ways because the ico market is really polluted right now
abubakar.tapo

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:06:13 AM

I read a lot of projects ico everywhere and at the moment I can say pessimistic. Advertising projects ico at the moment in social networks is overloaded and I find it intrusive, annoying and not effective.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:09:36 AM

I think that advertising works good, especially in social media, a lot of people are involved, social networks are part of our everyday life, so yes it works. Besides, I think that listing platforms play great role, for example www.icoguide.com, a lot of people are looking at their rates and wait for their opinion.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:10:47 AM

It has become difficult to promote ICO now through social media thanks to the less than social attitudes of Facebook and other large companies. I think the best money spent on advertising with Google would be on search rankings so that people looking for your project will find it easily in the first 1 or 2 entries of any search.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
hermes006

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:38:25 AM

Each type of ad has its own positive points. For example, in social networks bounty hunters can participate and google certainly has a larger audience. But it is best to combine the distribution of its token.
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 08:53:01 AM

In my opinion seriously minded projects will use all means of advertising. Social media and google adv work perfect as combination. Google allow to attract investors from blue ocean.

Sasha Lumerin (OP)

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 10:26:47 AM

I think that in order to be successful that ICO project need to use every opportunity to advertise the project in the media, as well as trying to perform the Google AdWords advertising.

But why not ico project use google advertising to succesful promote their project.i look many ico project that use google advertising always succesful..like trade.io ubex.com and etc.. why developer not use it..what about fee on google advertise?

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
Sasha Lumerin (OP)

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 10:30:52 AM

I think that advertising works good, especially in social media, a lot of people are involved, social networks are part of our everyday life, so yes it works. Besides, I think that listing platforms play great role, for example www.icoguide.com, a lot of people are looking at their rates and wait for their opinion.

I think many website ico rating..we know many ico rate website like icobench,coinschedule .trackico and etc.but for first look plates of ico primary i look at coinschedule.it very specific detail about ico in my opinion

Refozzblaze

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:31:56 AM

There is no guarantee of the success of the ICO when using Google advertising services, I think advertising services only make ICOs popular / high hype instead of success
Sasha Lumerin (OP)

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 10:32:40 AM

In my opinion seriously minded projects will use all means of advertising. Social media and google adv work perfect as combination. Google allow to attract investors from blue ocean.
But more ico project bot use google advertising but just make info ico about program at social media and many website ico rate..why they not use combination social media and google..?

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:50:44 AM

Firstly success of an ico depends on its project, as for advertising, whether google or social media, both have clout and can make equal difference and impact.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:15:57 AM

Advertising is a very important part of project forwarding and its successfulness, however, it's not the thing that fully determines success. Other aspects, such as originality of a certain idea, new technologies, skillful team and wide networking among rich and powerful people can be way more important. As for advertising on Google, as far as I know they banned ICO advertising since June 2018: https://www.coindesk.com/google-to-ban-cryptocurrency-ico-ads-from-june/
While Facebook, even though they were first to ban ICO promotion and now reversing their ban and will allow ICO advertising after appropriate approvement by FB team: https://www.recode.net/2018/6/26/17505876/facebook-cryptocurrency-ads-bitcoin-ico-ban-reversed
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:18:42 AM

I think this too that promoting on social media really helps, for example about Moneytoken I did not read on the forum or anywhere else, but I saw an advertisement on youtube and I looked up the ICO and was immediately interested in this project. People should learn about crypto from ads, it's a good thing.

Chiyoko

Activity: 305

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:22:13 AM

I think you will be succesful if you join advertising, but for me even though social media will be successful also but you need to be patience and work hard for it. I think the two of this choices will succesful.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:26:00 AM

I think both of them have powerful system but different audiences, as long you know how to use it of course. For me social media is better, for browsing google but promote still social media. Successful ICO not only depend from advertising platform but also developer team with their experience. Media social is good for people with low price ads, little time and friendly system, trust me.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Vicodin

Activity: 226

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:32:18 AM

Are you still able to use Google adwords or facebook to promote ICO's?  I was under the impression both companies banned crypto in February this year.  They made some exceptions and whitelisted coinbase,  so they can advertise but ICO's probably no

silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:35:32 AM

I think promote ico in google advertise in YouTube, website, sosmed and other advertise is good for crypto.
This is how to show the word look like crypto in the world and this is a good step for us.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: