Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:31:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which country trades the most bitcoin  (Read 2554 times)
majidse

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:34:46 AM

China and US respectively.
dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:41:56 AM

If you are calculating in the current context, then you can see that most Bitcoin are trades to USA. However, the other countries that are very lagging behind are not currently in use in almost all countries of the world. Bitcoin is one of the standard coins that are recognized by everyone. Currently Bitcoin is trading in almost all countries of the world but if you want to say that in most countries, you must say the US. Bitcoin is one of the most popular currency in the world and it is used by these places. We may have no idea that there are many small countries in which there is a lot of bitcoin trading. Being an acknowledgment from almost all the countries of the world, everyone has tried to gain from this one. But the usa is ahead of the trading side... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 10:42:32 AM

I think getting an exact data is not possible because of anonymity in transactions. But It might be possible that jaoan and america has highest number of crypto trader because crypto is legalize in these two countries.

tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:51:53 AM

Searching the web, looking for bitcoin news, I found an interesting infographic that shows "Which country trades the most bitcoin".
The first 3 countries were predictable, but Venezuela? I would never guess.

Based on alexa rank of some famous website like poloniex, bittrex, cex, top country trade the most bitcoin are United States 16.2%, Russia 10.5%, Japan 7.5%,  India 5.8%
arienna23

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:52:51 PM

Searching the web, looking for bitcoin news, I found an interesting infographic that shows "Which country trades the most bitcoin".

This is not accurate because every now and then it changes depending on the demands. Top countries that consistently trade Bitcoin are usually US, China, Korea and Japan. Others are just climb on ranking but cannot sustain the it.
lamcaicmm009

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:54:51 PM

In my opinion, the USA accounts for 22.77% of the global bitcoin trade volume, which is quite large, and it is likely that the USA will soon acquire the bitcoin market to increase its benefits.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:55:28 PM

I think china has a very big volume , since binance is also from china and other big volume exchange are from china.
alexsandre

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:56:08 PM

I think that bitcoin is traded to Japan because it is a very developed country with a lot of money.
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:01:46 PM

Frankly I thought that in the top will cost China I am surprised that I learned.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:13:39 PM

But that will soon change. As Venezuela pushes for petro (the oil backed cryptocurrency powered by Ethereum), it will soon squash cryptocurrency competition which perhaps will include bitcoin.

As Venezuela tries to put stability back in its financial crisis laiden country, they are promoting the first fiat cryptocurrency and the only way it could be successful is for them to block all other cryptocurrency activity in the region. Only petros will be in circulation. Though the move actually impairs the freedom bitcoin rallied for every cryptocurrency born, it seems there is really no other way for them.

There will be a lot of revolutionary changes once petros takes place in Venezuela.
Dizzy89

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:23:42 PM

For a very long time, I always think the United States will always gets the node ahead others, with recent informations, I think Asian countries like China, Korea are leading the way.
visionE2

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:24:05 PM

Quated for the picture.

It's because localbitcoins reports the price in usd at the official rate bolivar/usd.
In reality, the volume far is smaller

Switching the chart from BTC to bolivars you will see the difference.

Besides, that's data only for lcoabitcoins, most people in the EU and US don't use local bitcoins but exchanges...to which Venezuelans have no access.

I think China get the first rank, because I know that the world's largest bitcoin mining farm is in China, but my estimates are wrong
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:28:57 PM

The report shows that bitcoin is still gaining  strength throughout the whole world.Bitcoin will surely take over the business world in the nearest future and it will be marvelous before our our eyes. The whole countries still will trade on bitcoin despite the threat of banning  and regulations flying here an d there yet bitcoin will celebrate.,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
Taronet-division

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:32:44 PM

graphically from one source, it is uncertain that these countries are here, they may be in the local bitcoin sector and trade there. maybe it's just an outline
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:52:47 PM

Many Countries are trading cryptocurrency I think it's in google try to find the most widely recorded by most traders trading on bitcoin or altcoins.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Cool1

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:22:47 PM

As for the countries that trade the most bitcoin in the United States, South Korea, China, England, Japan etc.
silentgenius

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:29:35 PM

Based on my research the most standing country is Malta which is based on cryptocurrency trading volume by legal location of exchange.Malta is an emerging crypto and BTC friendly country. It is a small country in southern Europe which has been a gambling paradise and a very welcoming country for the gambling businesses and no. 1 user today.
Ekim22

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:30:20 PM

The are many country  trades in bitcoin but the most trade in bitcoin are United States, China,Japan,and many country in Europe also.
Renai0925

Activity: 268

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:32:26 PM

China is 5th? For a country who keeps on spreading FUD with ban for crypto, they sure do make a lot of them. As I have always believed, people will find ways on using bitcoin no matter what.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:33:57 PM

if I think that the most bitcoin trading countries are Japan, America and Russia. because the country has allowed to make payments using bitcoin and other digital currencies

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████