Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:12:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which country trades the most bitcoin  (Read 2554 times)
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:00:26 PM

I think the countries that receive and trade the most bitcoin are China, America and other Asian countries, and I think that trading must be utilized well.
nikiknowsnothing

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:26:53 PM

This is slanted huge. Only local bitcoins. I am also amazed at  Venezuela. It is too small to be 4th. May be because Venezuela has one of the lowest electricity prices.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:50:07 PM

Russia Ukraine Korea and Japan all these countries the bitcoin usage is more comparative to other countries even mass adoption merchant acceptance is also high in these countries
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 798
Merit: 178

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:52:42 PM

Actually I am still believe that bitcoin mostly traded in china since most of bitcoin minners are in china. Approximately 80% of bitcoin is traded using chinese yuan.  Japanese and korean people will be big players in bitcoin investment as well.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:21:18 PM

Searching the web, looking for bitcoin news, I found an interesting infographic that shows "Which country trades the most bitcoin".
The first 3 countries were predictable, but Venezuela? I would never guess.
https://irishtechnews.ie/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/d173cec0-1d09-4b58-be12-d8a6198c7f34-14-1.jpg
I can't find a country where the majority of the population are traders, it is China.
and the largest bitcoin mine in the world is also in China, China is a merchant country.
xbdgg

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:26:40 PM

yes
Vz Ketua

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 01:33:36 PM

Searching the web, looking for bitcoin news, I found an interesting infographic that shows "Which country trades the most bitcoin".

I can't find a country where the majority of the population are traders, it is China.
and the largest bitcoin mine in the world is also in China, China is a merchant country.
It turns out that Americans dominate BTC trading in this world because they are in the first level. Luckily I opened this thread because all this time I thought China was the one who dominated the market

ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:47:53 PM

As per i can see in the lists i saw that all the countries except the countries where bitcoin is banned..and after the increase of price of bitcoins after 2017 every one got a different craze for Investing in bitcoin.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:41:13 PM

it seem that most of the countries in top is developed countries. Most people in developed countries is using bitcoin. It is a good point that can influence other people to invest more in bitcoin since it is an evidence that people in rich countries trust and take a risk in bitcoin

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:56:16 PM

Maybe the greatest market for bitcoin is China, since this is a thickly populated nation, with numerous fruitful individuals here. Despite the fact that this nation has prohibited Bitcoin however the individuals who need to purchase bitcoin have done it somewhere else on different trades that don't show up in measurements like this.
pareshnakar

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:59:57 PM

bitcoin is biggest coin in the crypto and good platform altcoin change before used bitcoin so i thought many of country people used bitcoin.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Casey7

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:35:12 PM

I'm sure the most traded country is China. After the ban was issued in September last year, many exchanges dealing with Chinese customers moved to other countries, but the customers were still Chinese. China also dominated the mining business. More than 70% of Bitcoins were mined in China.
The people in china actually open about new thing specially cryptocurrency but becase of any reason then the government banned cryptocurrency. Actually china is big country and i agree that chinese is the most user of the cryptocurrency.
dimbaba

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:18:45 PM

It has specific features such as a decentralized one, anonymous,all transactions are recorded in an electronic ledger with block chain technology.
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:03:19 AM

Venezuela is in a difficult situation. I read a lot of articles about this country. They have a national currency default. And many people to save their money to buy bitcoin. This is their last chance to save money. By the way, I also read that they created their national coin, which was equated to a barrel of oil. )))

Indeen Venezuela is a special case, endless money printing and record high depths have led to the collapse of their currency. And the next case is waiting in line, most likely Turkey. And next comes...?

EmmaBen

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:28:24 PM

I think Japan, USA, and China are top traders. I would never imaging that Venezuela will make a spot. Not in my wildest dream. However, it is understandable if Venezuela is one of the top bitcoin traders because of the bad  condition of their national currency.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:51:42 PM

I think its USA and China. China is a populated country so many of them trade in bitcoin. Most of Asian countries trade in bitcoin. I didnt expect that Philippines will be in the chart, well filipinos can trade in bitcoin too because their government didnt ban bitcoin and it just made some regulation for people who want to invest in bitcoin.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:27:01 AM

Where's South Korea and Japan? I'm certain that they will top out US easily if we not only based on localbitcoin but all of the other exchanges. But it's still amazing that in just one exchange, there are billions of trade going on which says that bitcoin is still alive and kicking.
ahamir

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:49:11 AM

Searching the web market, we looking for bitcoin news. I hope that China is the most traders of bitcoin China didn't ban bitcoin drading they ban theirs exchange from working that indeed damage volume that was going in bitcoin but didn't stop it.Who wanted buy bitcoin has been doing it eles where on other exchange which does not show on States like this.
Chachen19

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:58:40 AM

The advanced countries have their open policies to help bitcoin grow better and they have a positive view about bitcoin as well as they have many areas that accept bitcoin transactions.
Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:10:32 PM

https://irishtechnews.ie/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/d173cec0-1d09-4b58-be12-d8a6198c7f34-14-1.jpg
Quated for the picture.

It's because localbitcoins reports the price in usd at the official rate bolivar/usd.
In reality, the volume far is smaller

Switching the chart from BTC to bolivars you will see the difference.

Besides, that's data only for lcoabitcoins, most people in the EU and US don't use local bitcoins but exchanges...to which Venezuelans have no access.

I didn't think Japan was in the final order ?! I think Japan will compete with America, Russia and China. it turns out Japan is far below, even though Japan is the country where Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency were born! far from my prediction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: