Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 12:19:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which country trades the most bitcoin  (Read 2554 times)
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:14:08 PM

Searching the web, looking for bitcoin news, I found an interesting infographic that shows "Which country trades the most bitcoin".
The first 3 countries were predictable, but Venezuela? I would never guess.

USA is the most trade based on the research.
But i think china is really affect the market, for example when binance listed a new coins.
The coins must be boom and other coin will go down, i think china has a very big volume
Satunaimrotes

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:56:21 AM

China is a densely populated country, even though in China it has given a ban on bitcoin, I think there are still many people secretly trading bitcoin on various exchange markets other than those available in the country itself.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:00:21 AM

I think it's China and the USA

Yes, you are right but China recently using the measure to control the usage of cryptocurrency but whereas USA is completely not approving the ETF for bitcoin. In this condition, major countries are still testing the bitcoin whether it is useful currency or not in the future.

Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:10:59 AM

Its surprised when i saw the list that venezuela on 4th. Maybe their peoples just want to survive from inflation in their country and its prove that bitcoin is good to hold facing inflation and maintain our asset value
jackdenial1320

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:21:36 AM

I think it should be usa .usa can use bitcoin for many payment: electric bill, water bill. Many store accept bitcoin. and Venezuela  is really unpredictable. I really surprised.

cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:01:06 AM

it is South Korea and Japan trade most the bitcoins we can see the market is expanding in these two countries which is very high growth potential country for bitcoin growth and mass adoption
dtpman

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:02:56 AM

i thought US and CHINA most used
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:09:56 AM

Searching the web, looking for bitcoin news, I found an interesting infographic that shows "Which country trades the most bitcoin".

USA is the most trade based on the research.
But i think china is really affect the market, for example when binance listed a new coins.
The coins must be boom and other coin will go down, i think china has a very big volume

it's not real statistics i think
it's just data about most trades in localbitcoins , because it is very strange to see Japan not included in the top 10 active trade bitcoin

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:42:49 AM

Bitcoin has dominated as a transaction tool for Caracas Venezuela. This thing is caused by the occurrence of hyperinflation in the past 12 months in the once rich OPEC country, which has now risen to 43.378 percent. The system of governance and poor economic policies as well as falling oil prices have been claimed, as the main reason for the collapse of the Venezuelan economy.

Emanammy

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:39:46 PM

Estonia 
United states
Denmark
Sweden
South korea
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1754

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 01:44:26 PM

isnt there a somekind of representation of bitcoin being traded around the world in a live fashion? Like fiatleak but fiatleak does not seem to be working because it only shows 1 or 2 countries buying bitcoin for some reason?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:03:38 PM

this is really a good thing that I seen in the pic that you sent with this link in this post and here I am happy to find that USA is at first position to use bulk amount of Bitcoin Trade , but here I am much so good that why the volume of the BTC in the America is very high sins as we know that in America Bitcoin is legal and surely this will leads into lots of third party services that are allowing the Apple to make buy sell Bitcoins directly and hassle free , then why people are using p2p trading of Bitcoin .
Well I am living in India where trade volume making India as Number 11 , I think this level of India trade volume was in very last this list , but after the new rules of Reserve Bank of India to not to use banks to make deals in Fiat to Crypto trade made the pupils restricted to use p2p trading platform like ldc.com and another third party platforms comes to allow p2p system to make buy sell  of BTC so the credit to increase the level of Bitcoin volume at localbitcoins.com is due to the RBI rules .
Well we should enjoy this platform of buy sell of Bitcoin weather whatever the rules and whatever the restriction are going on over the cryptocurrency market .
skisport92

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:08:37 PM

in Russia, not many people know about cryptocurrency, but interested people trade in no less volumes than in other countries.
BitCoinTa|k

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:46:46 PM

I think china. Specially most miners are there who go buy and sell
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 03:50:44 PM

China of course. The reason why they ain't on the radar and their stats don't count is because their government banned the trading of bitcoin in their economy which that I feel is detrimental to the rise nd awareness of bitcoin in the world. So a lot of traders and customers that originally trade in the Chinese market still trade and reside in china but they don't trade in the Chinese market so this has reduced the stats from reflecting on Chinese bitcoin chart. Then for the government, imagine they allowed and encouraged the trade of bitcoin in such an influential market, it would have been huge and all counting for bitcoin and that alone can give bitcoin the shine it's been craving.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Utitinonire

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:44:43 AM

I have seen, a lot of good analyzers and great powerful technical users in China and the USA. They are the hero of the trading world. One of my friends live in the USA, He told me, There are a lot of Bitcoin traders and they are getting massive profits from Bitcoin trading. Actually, that's right. The bitcoin is the great thing to earn money. Personally, I'm doing Day trading. It brings to me good profits.
shouldbelieve

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:54:18 AM

Searching for bitcoin news and i think that China trades bitcoin the most.
Quenlamsierti

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:11:30 AM

Philippines will be listed in the most trade of the cryptocurrency. Because most of the filipino in online are doing bitcoin. I hope more country will be become the most trade of the bitcoin.
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:19:24 AM

https://irishtechnews.ie/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/d173cec0-1d09-4b58-be12-d8a6198c7f34-14-1.jpg
I think the countries with high technologies such as japan korea and many other uses bitcoin and other cryptocurrency more because they have the capacity and advancement for its applicationsand benefits.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:47:39 AM

I think I will go by the Vietnamese or the Indonesians. They have the most participant in most of the ICO'S purchase ever. You hardly don't see them in most of the coins purchased.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: