Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 12:57:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which country trades the most bitcoin  (Read 2554 times)
Commitments

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:00:48 AM

Asian is the most higher volume transaction for trade or invest bitcoin or altcoin so far, come from Chinese, Japan, South Korean and Indonesian is most country have higher volume for transaction of bitcoin. maybe for the first country have higher volume transaction of bitcoin is Chinese.
YoungPalom

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:21:29 PM

That could be Russia. In this country, the transaction is very bustling. Maybe at the forum itself.
giacatluong

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:38:36 PM

I think the United States is a country with a lot of people in Bitcoin, a relatively open country that is easy to accept new technology trends so it is not too difficult for cryptocurrency to penetrate.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 11:08:09 PM

I think that China is the bitcoin trading the most. China's market economy, the world's largest. 70% of bitcoins are traded in China.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Yakis

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:23:31 PM

I hope here in our country, the Philippines, more people will know about bitcoin and starts using it.
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 11:28:54 PM

Searching the web, looking for bitcoin news, I found an interesting infographic that shows "Which country trades the most bitcoin".
The first 3 countries were predictable, but Venezuela? I would never guess.

To me, I believe the top country should be Russia, then maybe Japan or any other countries can follow. I wonder how Venezuela got in so early in the list. Maybe it is due to their own cryptocurrency to be launched.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:30:17 PM

Searching the web, looking for bitcoin news, I found an interesting infographic that shows "Which country trades the most bitcoin".

that's normal for Venezuela people
since their currency is inflation they use bitcoin and other crypto, then convert to USD
because using crypto is much more stable when compared to their own currency

Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:11:44 AM

People of venezuela dont trust government money anymore and they looking others currency that can give gain for them. Bitcoin is the answer because they can access it with easily because US government give their country economic sanctions

Brangos99

Activity: 186

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:50:07 AM

The United States is the country that uses the highest cryptocurrency in the world, and Bitcoin trading volume is high. High trading volume is due to Silicon Valley support which is home to thousands of blockchain start-up companies. The United States also has the most Bitcoin ATM machines in the world.
Hiru941126

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:04:42 AM

Yes, It is little different from what we have imagined but will change soon within next few years.
Newer

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:11:05 AM

China is one of the countries that has the most exchanges and also countries that have smart technology. China is the country that has the largest bitcoin miner in the world. Bitcoin miners get bitcoin through digital transactions and China has many bitcoin miners because service providers provide security for transactions and validation of these activities.
Abram434

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:24:09 AM

It is widely reported that the global economy is suffering. Countries like Venezuela are experiencing some of the worst hyperinflation since Zimbabwe or the Weimar Republic. Indeed, the IMF projects that Venezuelan inflation will hit one million percent in 2018 alone. The problem in Venezuela gets even worse once you consider that capital controls are restricting ATM cash withdrawals to just $1 per day. It’s not surprising that this rapid destruction of purchasing power has led to many going hungry and doing what they can to survive.
Stavr1992

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:46:20 AM

In my opinion, most of the bitcoins are traded in China, followed by the United States, Russia, South Korea and all the rest
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:01:08 AM

known and used bitcoin and crypto in UAE countries and many of them use russia, like in my country using bitcoin on different things like bills and other bills. there are also banks in my country who have received crypto and bitcoin exchanges.
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:01:32 AM

I do agree, Venezuela in the list surprised me too. I think people in Venezuella are just in despair with a present economic situation in their country. This made them invest their money in a bitcoin to earn something. China is a leader in the list because of the biggest population in the world. They win by their number.

Panasony

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:35:16 AM

Bitcoin as a solution to help Venezuela escape the economic crisis. While the government implemented its own plan to rescue the economy, other independent organizations are taking steps that they believe will help the economy. People are the direct victims of this situation. One of those initiatives is Jonathan Wheeler's project, which aims to increase the number of bitcoins and reach the Venezuelan people through a large airdrop network on mobile devices. And that is why Venezuela is a country with a large number of bitcoin transactions.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:55:48 PM

Me that a little hard to believe that America and Russia are the first priority I have always believed that This is the first place to China.

I am not sure about Russian people - it seems to me that they are too cautious. Americans and Chinese guys do. This is just my point of view. Certainly, some of this statistic does exist somewhere.
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:27:42 PM

That could be Russia. In this country, the transaction is very bustling. Maybe at the forum itself.

Russia? I doubt it! I think the majority of the biggest traders come from the USA and some Asian countries like China, for instance. By the way, UAE now plays a great role in the business of the cryptocurrency.
Suguha

Activity: 218

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:54:40 PM

In my opinion, why venezuela is the country that the bitcoin most is because their the one who knows first the bitcoin and trusted it easily and maybe because the digital currency to them is popular and trending. In reality.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:34:34 AM

Venezuela suprising me because they have much bigger transaction than my country. Maybe they buying bitcoin for they finance security, or to store their asset. But i think from the picture, most country in the world already know about cryptocurrency and make trade and trying make profits from crypto market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: