Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:04:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Closed]Break My Website | Cheaper in Bitcoins  (Read 4296 times)
Ashkelon

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2011, 03:18:59 AM

1 BTC for your time

...no you didn't..

dominus mysteria

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
October 23, 2011, 03:23:15 AM

1 BTC for your time

...no you didn't..

Well fine, no BTC for your impatientness Tongue
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2011, 03:26:34 AM

1 BTC for your time

...no you didn't..

I only joke of course but i just sent out
 1.5 BTC for finding the search engine link and the phone number in the TOS
Ashkelon

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2011, 03:28:38 AM

thanks, and sorry for the barking but I thought you were taking the piss.
you're a man of your word.

props

dominus mysteria
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2011, 03:38:30 AM

thanks, and sorry for the barking but I thought you were taking the piss.
you're a man of your word.

props

Its all good, I have a biz to run and my customers are first. My employees(and part time contractors, thats you!) get paid when they get paid just like any other job Tongue

any ways thanks for help me out too my website will run a little bit smoother after I get all these broken links fixed.
mute20

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2011, 05:13:18 AM

How does mine not count then..... I got the 404 you originally asked for and then you suddenly change your mind.
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2011, 06:42:40 AM

How does mine not count then..... I got the 404 you originally asked for and then you suddenly change your mind.

I swore I thought you were the first person I sent the BTC too... But I checked my bitcoin wallet and it seems I didn't.

Apologizes sending now!

Lips sealed
Matoking

Activity: 352

Firstbits: 1m8xa

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2011, 08:53:45 AM

The only Adult caterogy seems to be (unimpressively) called Undefined. Only checked it from the Sitemap though. Tongue

The Search and Advanced Search don't do anything and instead reload the current page, although it's most likely because the site is still unfinished.

Just tapping the searching options (items per page, price range) causes the search results to reload, even though the value remains unchanged.

Using comma (,) instead of period (.) doesn't work as a decimal mark when setting the value of gift cards, for example. Comma is used as a decimal mark in a lot of countries outside US, so it should be implemented.

The site happily accepts ZIP code of any length.

1J99KxxS3WHgadfvXZv1AZoo6oGZwUQuTs

BTC : 1CcpmVDLvR7DgA5deFGScoNhiEtiJnh6H4 - LTC : LYTnoXAHNsemMB2jhCSi1znQqnfupdRkSy
Bitcoin-otc
BitBin - earn bitcoins with your pastes!
Bitsky

Activity: 576
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 23, 2011, 09:22:48 AM

Entering a large number in the order field causes a switch to e notation (see picture, top). From there on, it looks like the whole site grinds down a halt and gets pretty much unbrowseable, unless you have lots of patience.

When logging in after a reboot, the sum is displayed, but 0 items are in the cart (see picture, bottom).

Bitcoin symbol is not always displayed correctly (see picture). On a side note, I'd prefer BTC since the symbol you use is used for Thai Baht.

When having tons of items in the cart, the cart page either times out or causes the browser to crash because of memory exhaustion (I admit the VM I used to test is low on RAM).

http://picpaste.com/3c901fb847adeb113bdfe825d976aa8a.jpg

Bounty: Earn up to 68.7 BTC
Like my post? Feel free to drop a tip to 1BitskyZbfR4irjyXDaGAM2wYKQknwX36Y
Bitsky

Activity: 576
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 23, 2011, 09:37:52 AM

Tested some more...

If you increase the number even more, results are INF; but happily added to the cart anyway. It again slows down, but is ok again as soon as I delete cookies.

When registering an account, I end up with a blank page after hitting the submit button (registered two accounts). I can log in though.

Try to create a new user with a valid email and a password like: ' OR 1=1; will result in a 500 server error. You do use prepared statements for your sql stuff, don't you? Donations happily accepted at 1KbwFRcCBvjbeTpho539bgN9GeSN9AFixp.

edit: doesn't work now anymore.
Sill seems to cause problem when used with the quantity field

Bounty: Earn up to 68.7 BTC
Like my post? Feel free to drop a tip to 1BitskyZbfR4irjyXDaGAM2wYKQknwX36Y
Matoking

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2011, 10:11:42 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2011, 10:23:37 AM by Matoking

If you go back to the log-in/registration page after trying to register, although it shows the customer has New Customer radio button selected, the other titles in the page say "I am a Returning Customer" and so on.

You can use a decimal mark in the quantity field.

BTC : 1CcpmVDLvR7DgA5deFGScoNhiEtiJnh6H4 - LTC : LYTnoXAHNsemMB2jhCSi1znQqnfupdRkSy
Bitcoin-otc
saykor

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2011, 10:46:54 AM

ok lets start...

1. when i register with a real email and password and click Continue button page is blank.
2. i go to product http://www.cheaperinbitcoins.com/product?id=2817 and see in right column: Cost Overview
Radeon HD6750 1GB GDDR5 VT
Sub-Total: Ƀ 39.05
Shipping Cost Ƀ 2.74
Total: Ƀ 41.79
"View Cart" "Checkout"
when click on button View Cart my cart is empty
when click on Checkout the system redirect me to put my shipping address and actual to do a checkout on EMPTY cart  Huh
     21. my zip code ( 7001 ) is valide for my country ( i am not in US ). your system not accept it !!!
     2b. your wizzard need to keep my choose. When i select a shipping or mayment method
     2c. of course it not allow me to checkout when my cart is empty but on a first place it not suppose to send me on this form.
3. when I add product in a shopping card i see message:
Added product to cart!
Continue browsing in the "Cases/Enclosures" section
Back to product page
When click on "Continue browsing in the "Cases/Enclosures" section" i see: "404 Error: Page was not found" - you need to fix it
4. I add a review for http://www.cheaperinbitcoins.com/product.php?id=2799 but it not show and the form to add dissapear.
    4a. Need to reload the page to show the review with -2.5 out of 5 Stars! Cheesy when i add a review on a first place i add -50 scores.
    4b. it seems that to write a review i need first to add it in the shopping cart. Why? maybe after i actual buy it but just to add in the shopping cart...
    4c. Note: HTML is not translated! WRONG see product http://www.cheaperinbitcoins.com/product.php?id=2522 where i add a link to my site in a review  Grin
5. I have 3 items in my shopping cart now. when move my mouse to your shopping cart button i see 0 items
6. click search button, click advance search and the page where i am is just reloaded.
7. Account Details. Zipcode (Also detects your state/country) - i suppose only for US
8. i select a product and qty 999 to add in my cart i see they all is listed in the cart. can you group it ?
9. i am here: http://www.cheaperinbitcoins.com/product.php?id=2799 when click on HOME ( Home > Nvidia HAF-X edition  ) same page is reload
10. i try to checkout with this products and see this error: Shopping cart failed to checkout, Please contact us at support@cheaperinbitcoins if this problem continues to persist. Otherwise try again later.
    10a. my cart was automatic cleared. but i see in invoices that i need to pay Total Cost    ฿105,977.06  Cheesy i not will  Grin

Let's color the MOON: YP4ZV8yabKGBKG2uNWHQBwrdURkyxqst4D
Before to do business with me you can check my  BitcoinFeedback; ebay and .net developer profile
Inedible

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!

View Profile
October 23, 2011, 05:17:06 PM

I can't seem to recreate this I added over 1 million products and nothing happened in error. Most likly this was due to the CPU bottle neck earlyer(probubly everyone jumping on at once for the bounty) causing the server to reply with a 500 error. I know now that I must upgrade my ram and I'll be doing this tomorrow.

Sorry - I should have been more clear - was in a bit of a rush yesterday. Basically, no limit is checked on the shopping cart so an overflow at some point will be reached.

When purchasing an item, add 9999999999999(etc. until an overflow is reached) as the quantity. Maybe put a limit of 1000000 for quantities?

If this post was useful, interesting or entertaining, then you've misunderstood.
Inedible

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!

View Profile
October 23, 2011, 05:19:19 PM

For the rep of Xenland - I received my 2 bitcoins - thanks!

If this post was useful, interesting or entertaining, then you've misunderstood.
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2011, 05:51:08 PM

Wow sooo many little things I left out.... Back to work again.... Payment will proceed shortly after verification
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2011, 06:03:48 PM

The only Adult caterogy seems to be (unimpressively) called Undefined. Only checked it from the Sitemap though. Tongue

The Search and Advanced Search don't do anything and instead reload the current page, although it's most likely because the site is still unfinished.

Just tapping the searching options (items per page, price range) causes the search results to reload, even though the value remains unchanged.

Using comma (,) instead of period (.) doesn't work as a decimal mark when setting the value of gift cards, for example. Comma is used as a decimal mark in a lot of countries outside US, so it should be implemented.

*Search/advanced search has already been found
*Tapping search options isn't breaking the website (thanks for suggesting the annoyance this will be fixed after all the bugs have been found)
*I thought math was universal in every country? could you maybe link or have someone confirm that the "," is used as a decimal in some countries?
*Zipcodes can be valid up to 10 places and some zip codes even have "+"
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2011, 06:06:31 PM

Entering a large number in the order field causes a switch to e notation (see picture, top). From there on, it looks like the whole site grinds down a halt and gets pretty much unbrowseable, unless you have lots of patience.

When logging in after a reboot, the sum is displayed, but 0 items are in the cart (see picture, bottom).

Bitcoin symbol is not always displayed correctly (see picture). On a side note, I'd prefer BTC since the symbol you use is used for Thai Baht.

When having tons of items in the cart, the cart page either times out or causes the browser to crash because of memory exhaustion (I admit the VM I used to test is low on RAM).

http://picpaste.com/3c901fb847adeb113bdfe825d976aa8a.jpg

*The largenumber e notation bug has been verified - 2BTC
*Bitcoin symbol dosen't appear to show up for everyone- 1BTC
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2011, 06:09:13 PM

Tested some more...

If you increase the number even more, results are INF; but happily added to the cart anyway. It again slows down, but is ok again as soon as I delete cookies.

When registering an account, I end up with a blank page after hitting the submit button (registered two accounts). I can log in though.

Try to create a new user with a valid email and a password like: ' OR 1=1; will result in a 500 server error. You do use prepared statements for your sql stuff, don't you? Donations happily accepted at 1KbwFRcCBvjbeTpho539bgN9GeSN9AFixp.

edit: doesn't work now anymore.
Sill seems to cause problem when used with the quantity field

The blank page bug has been already found
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2011, 06:11:18 PM

If you go back to the log-in/registration page after trying to register, although it shows the customer has New Customer radio button selected, the other titles in the page say "I am a Returning Customer" and so on.

You can use a decimal mark in the quantity field.

*Decimal mark has been verified - 2 BTC
Matoking

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2011, 06:32:16 PM

*Search/advanced search has already been found
*Tapping search options isn't breaking the website (thanks for suggesting the annoyance this will be fixed after all the bugs have been found)
*I thought math was universal in every country? could you maybe link or have someone confirm that the "," is used as a decimal in some countries?
*Zipcodes can be valid up to 10 places and some zip codes even have "+"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decimal_mark#Hindu-Arabic_numeral_system

The image on the right side under the Hindu-Arabic numeral system paragraph shows it pretty well.

Bitcoin-otc
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: