Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:54:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Optimistic Attitude  (Read 2445 times)
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:39:35 PM

Now that the whole market condition is highly disgusting and discouraging, what attitude do you think both investors and bounty hunters should have? In my own view, I think there is a need for optimistic attitude. Many are pessimistic as to whether crypto market will I ever recover. Many crypto lovers keep asking themselves will crypto market ever recover? . The way I look at it is that we need to be highly optimistic for a recovery for better profit making. I don't know if you agree with me.
Please let me know your opinion.

I agree with you that we must be optimistic to be able to survive and benefit from crypto. Never be pessimistic about falling market prices, it can be a good opportunity to have more and in the future will get very good profits.

Via-

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:40:36 PM

Indeed, the current market conditions always continue to decline, I agree with your opinion that there are many people who are pessimistic about the current market situation, but if we are able to survive this situation, we will get better than we give up on this situation, wait for some when again the market will soon improve
Yramesor0

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:03:24 PM

If you are not confident about the future of cryptocurrency, you better leave the crypto world because it won't give you positive results in the end. Positive mind creates a positive result. That is why we need to be optimistic all the time whatever the price is because nothing is permanent except for change. So anytime soon the market price will change for the better.
truemmu

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:10:13 PM

I personally agree with you very much. I think that the cryptocurrency market is the same as other markets. The price of cryptocurrencies has risen and fallen. This is very normal. There is no need to make a fuss. Fall is a good opportunity to buy and maintain an optimistic attitude. Long-term holding will surprise you
Donotam

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:12:40 PM

optimistic is a good attitude but you must use it on a good condition
in this bad market, you must be rational. dont always be optimistic but no plan

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:17:16 PM

I never thought twice about cryptocurrency, it is a unique discovery that has limitless potential for application. Yes, there are problems and the market is not perfect, to let us note that he is very young and with time things will get better.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
ripple

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:20:30 PM

Yes, some things must be considered and proceed to face this currency coding condition. When you first speak with a positive attitude. I think I have no reason to panic. It will make you always think positively about encryption, the future of encryption. The market up or down is normal, nothing to worry .

Priaa165

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:28:15 PM

optimistic is a good attitude but you must use it on a good condition
in this bad market, you must be rational. dont always be optimistic but no plan
Yeah, Being an optimist it will give you the positive attitude because cryptocurrency is very risky. As we know that every bounty hunter should have an optimistic attitude tackling the campaign everyday.
ultra insting

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:31:55 PM

we have no other choice. you are right. we have to be optimistic in facing all this, the market is sluggish, so we have to be patient.
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:50:19 PM

patience and not give in to panic - that's what we need)
well, you can buy good coins, if there is such an opportunity, at low prices, for a long time. For example, Etherum, Cardano, even Bitcoin

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:55:05 PM

I am always positive in the market when sentiments are negative.  People are losing faith in the market then they turn to be net sellers.  under bear phase market does not find any buyers.  That is why the market mood is under depression. 
But I am of the view that we should buy under these circumstances.  We will get cheap cryptos now.  But after buying we will have to keep patience.  Our investment strategy should be long term.  Definitely such buyers will gain a lot. 
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:59:04 PM

Now that the whole market condition is highly disgusting and discouraging, what attitude do you think both investors and bounty hunters should have? In my own view, I think there is a need for optimistic attitude. Many are pessimistic as to whether crypto market will I ever recover. Many crypto lovers keep asking themselves will crypto market ever recover? . The way I look at it is that we need to be highly optimistic for a recovery for better profit making. I don't know if you agree with me.

many crypto experts have predicted that the market will need time in terms of growth after an accident and prolonged correction. so, you have to seek a lot of experience in order to stay in this industry. there are some good options that you can do, one of which is a short trade. I trade on the local exchange so it's a little safer to play local currency and crypto.
gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:07:07 PM

Optimistic attitude is very important in living a life, especially in crypto investment because everyone must know that crypto is not stable, when crypto there is a decrease in the price of optimism it is very important to be able to encourage someone to be more confident with his choices, he will ignore all forms of FUDs, and continue survive until you reach the final goal.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:15:36 PM

if seen indeed the current market situation can be said to be very bad and has not addressed a significant increase since last month until now. I agree with you, it should be as a trader we must always be optimistic about the current market situation, it will definitely show significant development in the future. if you are smart you can take advantage of the current market situation to buy the altcoin you want, but if you still have enough capital and believe in crypto development in the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:18:46 PM

too simplistic. the market will be a lot more challenging going forward. a few solid projects will rise and create real value by influencing real-world markets and industries. most will fail.
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:25:20 PM

I agree with your description and statement about optimism. It is very important to instill in our minds when in difficult conditions, namely by putting suggestions and direction of the mind on a positive path. it will make us more comfortable than imagining situations and also weak market conditions. I think it's the right step rather than running with a shirt that says GIVE UP. thank you for your description. I hope you achieve success later on.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:30:01 PM

if seen indeed the current market situation can be said to be very bad and has not addressed a significant increase since last month until now. I agree with you, it should be as a trader we must always be optimistic about the current market situation, it will definitely show significant development in the future. if you are smart you can take advantage of the current market situation to buy the altcoin you want, but if you still have enough capital and believe in crypto development in the future.
Having an optimistic attitude is one of the good traits for us especially when we get involved in cryptocurrency because whatever happen in market price we will remain positive whether is good or bad situation.  Also optimistic is what we need to the current situation of cryptocurrency because right now its market is having not good or dumping. So now we should be patient, calm and be optimistic.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:35:29 PM

I am cautiously optimistic in everything.
I think this market is a GREAT TIME to accumulate but you also have to WATCH IT WELL.

Any signs of weakness, sell and take the loss. then buy back again.
Everyone thought, $300 per eth was the low, until it touched $200  Cry
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:00:58 PM

Optimistic attitude is very important in living a life, especially in crypto investment because everyone must know that crypto is not stable, when crypto there is a decrease in the price of optimism it is very important to be able to encourage someone to be more confident with his choices, he will ignore all forms of FUDs, and continue survive until you reach the final goal.
it is necessary, but it must not be too excessive, you also have to consider everything whether it is time or conditions. don't just because your optimism really makes you fail.
An optimistic attitude must be based on research not only relying on luck.
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:03:57 PM

If you are too optimistic, you will get been disappointed repeatedly in cryptocurrency! It is better for you to know what the cryptocurrency is and accept your risk than to build castle in the head. The truth of the matter is, market may not recover soon

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: