Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:22:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Optimistic Attitude  (Read 2442 times)
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:02:30 PM

When you believe in something, you should be absolutely sure of it, as well as what is happening now, where the market is uncertain and many newbies are blown away because they are never sure of crypto. Undecided
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:11:39 PM

I think that the cryptocurrency will be restore its price. Maybe it will not be soon, but do not be disappointed.

goshay97

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:13:11 PM

Now that the whole market condition is highly disgusting and discouraging, what attitude do you think both investors and bounty hunters should have? In my own view, I think there is a need for optimistic attitude. Many are pessimistic as to whether crypto market will I ever recover. Many crypto lovers keep asking themselves will crypto market ever recover? . The way I look at it is that we need to be highly optimistic for a recovery for better profit making. I don't know if you agree with me.
Please let me know your opinion.

Pessimism is mostly just realism.  Some people are half full and others are half empty.  Both ways will work.  Being super optimistic can hype someone into buying at a bad time.  The supposed optimistic person is the cause of more money loss in this market than the pessimist. 
michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:39:23 PM

Pessimism is not realism, but it is better to be pessimistic, because at the moment this state reflects the essence of the market.
edir_ruvall

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:48:08 PM

Pessimism is not realism, but it is better to be pessimistic, because at the moment this state reflects the essence of the market.

If there is any bad behavior with an investment then don't invest into a coin that will make you feel like that.
arienna23

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:44:43 AM

Now that the whole market condition is highly disgusting and discouraging, what attitude do you think both investors and bounty hunters should have? In my own view, I think there is a need for optimistic attitude. Many are pessimistic as to whether crypto market will I ever recover. Many crypto lovers keep asking themselves will crypto market ever recover? . The way I look at it is that we need to be highly optimistic for a recovery for better profit making. I don't know if you agree with me.

Being positive at all times can help the community to calm down and it can also influence people to be positive too. But we must be positive in the right way because sometimes being positive make hype and not being realistic.
lovemsngr

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:07:06 PM

If there is any bad behavior with an investment then don't invest into a coin that will make you feel like that.
It's true. Not all people react pessimistically even when things go bad. So when we trust the coin, we got better chances to be optimistic about its future. We need to see bigger picture: it's never as scary as short-term problems.
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:42:21 PM

having a clear mind and being patient is the most important attitude for an investor and bounty hunter to show. having this kind of attitudes will make them make a clear decision which will also help them grow for future happenings.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
maometano

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:04:50 PM

the issue of the market is endless and we must have a solution to this problem. optimism is very important because it builds trust in not giving up. many people believe by the end of 2018 market prices will skyrocket and I see that altcoin is now green, maybe right. for that I will survive to wait for that to happen.
edynolan

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:10:55 PM

I think both investors and bounty hunters should hope for the best and stop being so pessimistic. It's not healthy or productive. I agree with you.
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:48:46 PM

Market conditions are not disgusting and discouraging to you friends. This is part of a Bitcoin trip or cryptocurrency trip. Optimism is the part that we must prioritize, so that the spirit of success continues to exist in us.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:53:04 PM

Don't be too late in responding to crypto's market situation with a little silence. this time is not the right time to be pessimistic and run. I will remain optimistic about any situation. I don't think that this difficult situation will continue.

The meaning refers to the pessimism of bought coins. In this situation, one can only wait and hope for the best. You are doing the right thing.

Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:54:51 PM

Optimitism is needed in any business endeavor because the road to the top is not straightforward. Even with the disgusting situation of the market, those who are flexible in decision making with optimist attitude are still making something out of it

contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:55:26 PM

My optimistic approach helps me to take right decisions and work under pressure of down trend and other people claiming that crypto is useless and so on.
Positive mind will help me to gain more money!
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:05:30 PM

I am gonna wear optimism like a badge of honour for I believe strongly to gather the present negative trend is but for a season . In due course things will normalize and we will reap the benefits of the investment we have made
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 02:55:25 AM

I understand and have a little cryptocurrency in my wallet.
I hold an altcoin A on Bittrex and buy it at 166 Satoshi and now the value is at 200 satoshi.

MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:19:43 PM

I am very much optimistic that the market would recover soon. I am very optimistic that ETH would surprise many in the last quarter of the year and I am very optimistic that crypto is going to be good again.

That's the spirit that we must maintain to sustain us in this technology as we will encounters more ups and down before we will reach another all time high. Being optimistic will make our daily routine easy even if the market has bleeding.

spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:33:19 PM

You are your way of thinking, if you think negatively, you will quickly grow old and die with the regret that you have lived an unhappy life. And on the contrary, you can be poor but always see positive things and enjoy the world around you. Will you then be unhappy with your life?
Maiscoinyelo

Activity: 175
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:33:39 PM

Due to the very down of the market better if our mindset will be optimism or having a optimistic attitude/positive attitude so that it can help us to increase our faith on the current market that it will increase very soon. Being a optimistic will help also to encourage other people to believe on what are you believing about.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:44:10 PM

The cryptocurrency market is very manipulated by people who concentrate a huge number of coins in hands. Of course, your mood and optimism is very important, but it is not the most important thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: