Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:41:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is now hot topic - Whats wrong with it?  (Read 1259 times)
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 04:45:39 PM

ETH is goin down day by day just because of ICO, Most of ICO are going fail and market is getting down and price of BTC is not good now days but this is the very good time to buy ETH in a very cheapest market.

lositech

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 02:10:32 AM

Yeah it is true that eth is really a hot topic now because it is regarded as second most popular coin after bitcoin and many thinks that someone it might pass bitcoin, so seeing the price dip down so low shocked many people, that's why it is a hot topic now.
Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:36:21 PM

I don't think any thing wrong with eth like ICO or SEC. ETH will rise soon above 400 and 500$ in next month. Already BTC playing around 6500$ up and down where other coins in down trends.

I have the same thoughts as you, I think ETH has tested the price $ 270 for too long. Now is the time to recover. Possibility of year end ETH will reach the price $ 500 when the market go uptrend.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:02:20 PM

ETH price is way high than its ICO price that is for real. Now if you have bought ETH while the price is much more than $500, you will feel like its a dying cow but for those who bought at less than $1 they will just think its just how unpredictable the market is. I wouldn't be thinking of ETh going to pass bitcoin but its price will rise up as it did last year.

BTCHeadstone

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:00:56 PM

Nothing is wrong with Eth so there is nothing to recover. As Btc is down right now, Eth with other alt coins also follows and nothing is wrong with it. With the rise of Btc it’ll become normal.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:10:51 PM

The market is hot, so expect the top coins to follow suit. I think so many people who could not get along with bitcoin initially are mostly patronizing ethereum, and the  current market situation is making so many persons to seek public opinion probably on their intended decision.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:13:19 PM

The market is hot, so expect the top coins to follow suit. I think so many people who could not get along with bitcoin initially are mostly patronizing ethereum, and the  current market situation is making so many persons to seek public opinion probably on their intended decision.
in any case, every user understands that among all the crypto currency is the etherium can provide guarantees not only of future incomes, but also the preservation of its funds. Proceeding from this very often raises discussion questions about opportunities and risks.
Emence

Activity: 269

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:16:54 PM

In my opinion everything is okay and there is nothing to recover with Eth. Due to down of bitcoin and Ico market, it affects on Eth. I think Eth is still a better platform.
prosperity_one

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:21:02 PM

I used to think ETH was king of altcoins but I think that period may be passed now as the prices are really fluctuating where they shouldn't be.
I think this is due to its use as a platform for ICO projects and they end up dumping the ETH immediatel after the ico
thesosorr

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:25:50 PM

I see there are several factors behind the decline of Ethereum. I hope what I think about the decline in the price of ETH is wrong. the decline in Ethereum prices is another thing that has the opportunity to rise and I am sure that ETH will be a project that will be overcome by other projects.
Xeon

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:27:32 PM

I think that there are people who like Ether and think that it is powerful because in the rating it goes after btc. However, there are those who don't believe that it has potential and now the situation isn't good because of the ICO failure
overst

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:36:52 PM

With the fallen of Btc for a limited time alt coins like Eth also become weak. But with the rise of the btc Etc will recover again. On the other hand I think its right time to buy Eth in cheap.
usawa0

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:10:59 PM

Ethereum is a very strong coin. This team has a great future. I believe it!
RaiNain

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:49:16 PM

in my opinion because of bad news, so ethereum has decreased. I am sure because of that, there must be a lot of bad news out there about ethereum that spreads so that it affects the price.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:58:54 PM

It is, you just watch out as things unfold soon. Eth is gradually picking up. It might not fully moon now, but i believe it is near.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:14:18 AM

I think that Ethereum is all right. It feels much better than most altcoins. And the problem is not with Ethereum but with the crypto-currency market. I used to think that it was a whale specially lowered the price. But now I do not understand who needs it and who benefits from a cheap cryptocurrency.
I do not even see anything wrong with Ethereum personally except that we have a lot of noobs who simply were expecting the moon, but ended up starting to see the soils on the earth. So many people called moon at $1000 and some bought into it, so I do not expect seeing ETH below $300 not to generate so much noise.

All altcoins are down at the moment and trying to pick up, so depending on the side of the hot topic anyone wants to be sticking with, I would suggest being positive will make anyone see this present moment as a great opportunity.
yakumo

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 07:17:38 AM

Today I see Ethereum and bitcoin on coinmarketcap being recovered and I believe Etherium will return at a price of 500 $
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:24:39 AM

The forecasts for Ethereum for 2018 are ambiguous, some say that the crypto currency has many problems and is living out its last days, while others say that by the end of the year the coin will overtake Bitcoin and you can expect a price of five thousand dollars or more. The Ethereum team is planning many improvements that will be added this year. Prospects for the development of the etherium are very large, if the developers cope with all the problems and implement the proposed solutions.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:30:23 AM

I think a lot of investors has given up on ETH. They ended up selling their coin and moved on to the next coin. I think we should not think about how this happens. We should be focusing on buying ETH as much as we can. Take advantage while the price is cheap. We might regret it later when ETH recovers. Always remember that its still the number 2 coin. It is on its rank for a reason.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:31:53 AM

There are just many people making FUD with ETH, they want the ETH to drop to buy more, because they are preparing now to the big update of ETHEREUM. Ethereum will become POS soon, they will have huge update upcoming. So, many people spreading bad news then they can buy at the bottom.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: