Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:30:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANNNOUNCEMENT- DinarCoin (IQD) is coming soon to cryptorush.in  (Read 10630 times)
TheMightyX

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 04:56:12 AM

Its funny how everyone keeps screaming scam when for all we know he can give them away to help promote.
Delusion.

Yet everyone calling scam is so sure of them selves, they must know the dev personally enough to lick his asshole on a daily and get the insider info....... everyone who wants a piece and knows they cant have one will be a troll, and always will be.
If anyone is licking someones asshole, its quite obvious who that is. The person going out of his way to defend someone who fits the description of a scammer.
You are obviously:
  • Not objective
  • Uninformed
  • Most likely have ulterior motives for supporting this coin (maybe you are Islamic?)

You think because you can sit on a comp and scream scam about an idea thats not yours makes you a pro or a guru, or makes people wanna listen to you? Get a life and go come up with your own idea.
No, I am a pro and a guru because I am a long time observer, developer, investor and contributor to the cryptocurrency community. I have personally been scammed twice (albeit I knew going in they were most likely a scam but couldn't afford NOT to invest, just in case). I have also personally watched several scams go down and tried to warn others before it happened. When we say this is a scam we don't mean its a scam in the sense that the dev will take the money and run off with it. We mean its a scam in the sense that this coin was created solely for his benefit, not the benefit of the world. We are here to try to get away from the greed and corruption of wall street and bankers and you are promoting a coin that is exactly the problem that we are trying to get away from?

Get this through your thick, stupid skull; Cryptocurrency was designed because we cannot trust humans not to be human. We can't trust bankers not to be greedy or Politicians not to be corrupt.

That is the basis of all cryptocurrency. Bitcoins motto: Vires in Numeris
STRENGTH IN NUMBERS.

Bitcoin is a completely trustless system. People put their trust in Mt.Gox and look what happened to them. They lost 744,000 BTC. If you can't trust a giant company like Mt.Gox with your money, why the fuck are you jumping to trust Joe-fucking-Schmoe with your money?

Do you understand? Put your faith in numbers, not humans. What you are doing and expecting others to do is trust this HUMAN with ALL OF THIS MONEY IN THE WORLD.
Money does strange things to people. If the price of this money suddenly skyrocketed and the developer found himself with access to 100 million dollars. What do you think he would do?
I'm not saying he is corrupt (all though to try to pull a scheme like this he would have to be) but he can be corrupted, we all can.

Every scam coin has some staunch supporters. Level Coin had one, Stackcoin had some. It never ceases to amaze me how blind people can let their greed make them. It looks like DinarCoin has one as well.

I'm sure they dev is like anyone else in the crypto world and just trying to make a living for his family and himself. Its sad people have to knock others when they see they might be onto something good. Where I come from we call that Drinking HATERADE. I personally have nothing to do with this coin, but I still dont sit and scream scam about what I dont know. I go by the facts and the fact is he hasn't scammed me yet, and everything has been pretty straight forward. I see nothing wrong with him tring to make money, and I dont like the flavor of HATERADE so i personally hope to see him take his coin to the moon!

I SUPPORT the COIN for 3 reasons

1. Because I can

2. Because everyone else wishes they could

3. because the more people scream scam the more it makes me wanna support

GO DINARCOIN!

With all due respect, you need to shut the fuck up mr. 20 posts.
Blind faith/support has NO place in the cryptocurrency community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aelpop

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:13:57 AM

i was going to support this coin
but sha256 , no thanks

DawgDCG

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:17:01 AM

Its funny how everyone keeps screaming scam when for all we know he can give them away to help promote.
Delusion.

Yet everyone calling scam is so sure of them selves, they must know the dev personally enough to lick his asshole on a daily and get the insider info....... everyone who wants a piece and knows they cant have one will be a troll, and always will be.
If anyone is licking someones asshole, its quite obvious who that is. The person going out of his way to defend someone who fits the description of a scammer.
You are obviously:
  • Not objective
  • Uninformed
  • Most likely have ulterior motives for supporting this coin (maybe you are Islamic?)

You think because you can sit on a comp and scream scam about an idea thats not yours makes you a pro or a guru, or makes people wanna listen to you? Get a life and go come up with your own idea.
No, I am a pro and a guru because I am a long time observer, developer, investor and contributor to the cryptocurrency community. I have personally been scammed twice (albeit I knew going in they were most likely a scam but couldn't afford NOT to invest, just in case). I have also personally watched several scams go down and tried to warn others before it happened. When we say this is a scam we don't mean its a scam in the sense that the dev will take the money and run off with it. We mean its a scam in the sense that this coin was created solely for his benefit, not the benefit of the world. We are here to try to get away from the greed and corruption of wall street and bankers and you are promoting a coin that is exactly the problem that we are trying to get away from?

Get this through your thick, stupid skull; Cryptocurrency was designed because we cannot trust humans not to be human. We can't trust bankers not to be greedy or Politicians not to be corrupt.

That is the basis of all cryptocurrency. Bitcoins motto: Vires in Numeris
STRENGTH IN NUMBERS.

Bitcoin is a completely trustless system. People put their trust in Mt.Gox and look what happened to them. They lost 744,000 BTC. If you can't trust a giant company like Mt.Gox with your money, why the fuck are you jumping to trust Joe-fucking-Schmoe with your money?

Do you understand? Put your faith in numbers, not humans. What you are doing and expecting others to do is trust this HUMAN with ALL OF THIS MONEY IN THE WORLD.
Money does strange things to people. If the price of this money suddenly skyrocketed and the developer found himself with access to 100 million dollars. What do you think he would do?
I'm not saying he is corrupt (all though to try to pull a scheme like this he would have to be) but he can be corrupted, we all can.

Every scam coin has some staunch supporters. Level Coin had one, Stackcoin had some. It never ceases to amaze me how blind people can let their greed make them. It looks like DinarCoin has one as well.

I'm sure they dev is like anyone else in the crypto world and just trying to make a living for his family and himself. Its sad people have to knock others when they see they might be onto something good. Where I come from we call that Drinking HATERADE. I personally have nothing to do with this coin, but I still dont sit and scream scam about what I dont know. I go by the facts and the fact is he hasn't scammed me yet, and everything has been pretty straight forward. I see nothing wrong with him tring to make money, and I dont like the flavor of HATERADE so i personally hope to see him take his coin to the moon!

I SUPPORT the COIN for 3 reasons

1. Because I can

2. Because everyone else wishes they could

3. because the more people scream scam the more it makes me wanna support

GO DINARCOIN!

With all due respect, you need to shut the fuck up mr. 20 posts.
Blind faith/support has NO place in the cryptocurrency community.

oooooooo Shit SON!
*grabs popcorn*
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:25:40 AM

This biggest joke of this whole thing is his website that says.... 'DinarCoin is a de-centralized cryptocurrency that is not associated with the Central Bank of Iraq or any Middle Eastern nation.'  

It is not de-centralized since one person control 100% of all of the coins so how is that de-centralized? Which makes it a 100% scam coin. Then your trying to spam us saying that these wealthy people are going to get behind it and buy it. Bull shit. If they were going to buy something since they have money they would buy gold. Just like what the real dinar was made out of and not some air that you pulled out of your ass.

Btcdealer5011

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 05:32:30 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 06:38:53 AM by Btcdealer5011

HAHAHA your too funny, I'm not in on anything personally, i have no affiliation with this coin. I just happened past it today and saw it was new. I left a comment as support and it turned into a comedy tragedy. I am defending a person who has an idea, i am defending a person who was getting bashed for trying something. Mainly i'm speaking out on his behalf because everyone deserves to have someone say something nice and give encouragement.....so i did just that, then I decided since everyone was just going to bash i was going to stick up for the underdog.

I myself have been in the crypto game a while as well and im no guru or pro and dont claim to be (IMO no one should claim to be). As for my faith it isn't in numbers, its in the community, without one another no coin would make it. Being nice and sharing helps things go round. I don't know about you ( and don't give a shit personally) but i give coins away in exchanges to help each developer get there coins spread out and there name in the air. I give and pay my dues and have since the beginning of this crypto game, so you can try to bash me because you got your panties in a knot from me telling you that "YOU LIKE THE DEVS ASSHOLE" all you want it doesnt bother me. I'm to much of a happy go lucky person who whats to pass out coins not HATERADE, its people like you that drag the community down think your all hot shot cause you can talk shit.

Everyone deserves a chance and so fucking what if its a scam, did you buy into it? NO, WHY? not because its a scam, but because its not even released yet. If it is a scam you dont have to buy in plain and simple, there fore leaving you high and dry for you to loose your money else where. Bottom line so fucking what if you think its a scam, let the man jump on the boat with all the others and try his hand at the game and if he's doing wrong karma will bite him in the ass and do the job your mouth can't do.

P.s. I support the crypto world and all who try there hand. Hints the reason I stuck up for this man, I dont know him in any way, but believe he deserves a chance like anyone else. His coin might be a scam, but we wont know untill its released. By calling him and his team of people (hardworking or not) scamers when you dont know them, that's going personal outside a coin. Dont get me wrong it comes with territory "play the game take the pain", but you can't expect everyone to bow to whats said and for there to be nothing said back.

oh oh and with all due respect...........Have a good night
valueseek

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:13:50 PM

It will do very well IMO... Time will prove it
sq

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 08:58:00 PM

DinarCoin was added to AltCoinCalendar.info.

Check IQD informations

if you like our work donations are welcome.

finist4x
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 05:17:28 AM

Buy   DinarCoin (IQD)  /  Bid PM ...

^^^

IQD  -  1GjYBE5CTqKfUc58ZftdEnWnr2mica6BwG

Audit Smart Contract
{
 F    R    E    E

- AI - Audit tools
}
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -

#  DEVto
#  Tumblr
#  Medium

--
--
--
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
--

Drogean

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

"The future of advertisement intelligence"

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:31:21 AM

shart256  

Grin Shocked  Roll Eyes

but seriously who actually got this at the top of cryptorush

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
●███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███●
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
liondani

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Inch by Inch,Play by Play

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:37:30 AM

shart256  

Grin Shocked  Roll Eyes

but seriously who actually got this at the top of cryptorush

I think you know the answer.
Every vote there costs 0.0001 BTC
This coin has now about 13000 votes
that means 13000*0.0001=1.3 BTC

so if the dev thinks he will make more money than that I assume all the votes are from .... GUESS!  Cheesy

Inch by Inch, Play by Play
Bitrated user: liondani.
Robert Lewandowski

Activity: 420

Bayern

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:40:38 AM

100% Premine?

bmgbmg

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 12:10:15 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2014, 12:07:08 PM by bmgbmg

THIS IS A 100% PREMINED SCAM BY ONE GUY HE HAS ALL OF THE COINS GET THIS OUT OF HERE AND CRYPTO
davs

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 10:03:22 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2014, 10:34:54 PM by davs

This coin is a SCAM AND A HALF

What a ridiculous thread.
Hyperjack

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 11:17:19 PM

DECENTRALIZED REVOLUTIONIZED VISUALIZED
#DinarCoin

I'm going out on the limb and saying that Dinar IQD has a good chance of duplicating AUR's crazy run and could be on the top 10 list on coin market cap in a few weeks! AUR was fueled by a number of things IMO...it has a limited amount available for trade but shows a huge market cap on coin market cap. in addition it shows that coins with a story and backed by a countries name (regardless of being true or not) will strike a chord with common people that have never heard of bitcoin and draw an influx of billions of dollars too crypto.

Crypto in General is powder keg and it's about too explode in your wallet!

Cheers!

Disclaimer:I bought a few with my AUR and MZC profits.
relb

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:04:57 AM

i noticed the website doesn't work.  surprise. 

I came here because I wanted to see what this "DinarCoin" was doing at the top of Cryptorush, instead of Ekrona's  (which have 0 premine, and real votes)

Thread7

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:52:11 AM

Just FYI.  This got added to the c-cex.com exchange.  I checked it out on the c-cex site and a guy who sounds like the dev (username=@DinarCoin-IQD), was chatting about the coin.  He was actively selling it to people and making deals in the chat.  He has at least 30,000 IQD coins to sell because he offered to sell someone 10BTC worth at .0003 each.   I asked why the web site (dinarcoin.info) was down and he said they are working on a new one.  I asked why I can't download a wallet anywhere.  He said he would give me a link to download one but after repeated attempts to get a response he never did.  He chatted a lot about the poor Iraqi economy which sounded interesting.  But I wouldn't touch this coin for any price.  He admitted there was a premine in the chat.  He didn't say 100% premine but didn't deny it either.  Just said there is a reason for the premine.  Yes, so he can clean up by dumping the coin he created.   Undecided It smells like scam to me.   Furthermore, I notice that the initial announcement about this coin does not mention premine.  If you aren't going to be up front, then change your story later - I seriously question the honesty of the people behind this coin. Why would anyone touch this coin until the facts come out?
bmgbmg

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:57:18 AM

It's a 100% premined scam by one buy or a group of guys.  They coordinate in the chatbox at c-Cex and make it look like these things are selling. 

This might be the biggest scam I've seen in crypto. 

And everyone here should know it's a scam.

Just FYI.  This got added to the c-cex.com exchange.  I checked it out on the c-cex site and a guy who sounds like the dev (username=@DinarCoin-IQD), was chatting about the coin.  He was actively selling it to people and making deals in the chat.  He has at least 30,000 IQD coins to sell because he offered to sell someone 10BTC worth at .0003 each.   I asked why the web site (dinarcoin.info) was down and he said they are working on a new one.  I asked why I can't download a wallet anywhere.  He said he would give me a link to download one but after repeated attempts to get a response he never did.  He chatted a lot about the poor Iraqi economy which sounded interesting.  But I wouldn't touch this coin for any price.  He admitted there was a premine in the chat.  He didn't say 100% premine but didn't deny it either.  Just said there is a reason for the premine.  Yes, so he can clean up by dumping the coin he created.   Undecided It smells like scam to me.   Furthermore, I notice that the initial announcement about this coin does not mention premine.  If you aren't going to be up front, then change your story later - I seriously question the honesty of the people behind this coin. Why would anyone touch this coin until the facts come out?
rasnetworks

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 08:12:00 AM

They are selling. And the price is currently stable.. He says he has news thats going to be out in a few days so we will have to see what happens it could be a massive. He does always state that you don't have to buy any..

As with anything if you don't like something stay clear.

relb

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:58:06 PM

this should be called "donaircoin".  Then I might actually want to try it.   

But seriously, the "news" is probably going to be "I am in the process of moving...  and I'm retiring... and am giving the dev position away, but I'm keeping the premine as a token of my appreciation.  Thanks for your support.  IPO 4 Life BITCHES"
ArslanKhalid

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:21:20 PM

He said he would give me a link to download one but after repeated attempts to get a response he never did.  He chatted a lot about the poor Iraqi economy which sounded interesting.  But I wouldn't touch this coin for any price.  He admitted there was a premine in the chat.  He didn't say 100% premine but didn't deny it either.  Just said there is a reason for the premine.  Yes, so he can clean up by dumping the coin he created.   Undecided It smells like scam to me.   Furthermore, I notice that the initial announcement about this coin does not mention premine.  If you aren't going to be up front, then change your story later - I seriously question the honesty of the people behind this coin. Why would anyone touch this coin until the facts come out?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: