Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:43:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 543 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-EMC2 Einsteinium FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY KMD-dPoW  (Read 1076335 times)
HwM

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:21:32 AM

Wormhole Events:
A Wormhole Event is 180 blocks long with a reward of 2970 Einsteinium per block.

Block 1
a Wormhole block to be 2973 instead of 2973.4blahblahblahblahblah!
This morning i once again went through the opening post and i noticed there’s mention of the wormhole block reward being 2970, but also a reward of 2973.

2970 or 2973?

Funding the Future With the Future of Currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 11:27:09 AM

Hey guys,

https://emc2.suprnova.cc is still open for registrations, hop in and mine Einsteinium, prices are rising !

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Palaxidon

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 11:28:40 AM

been mining 4 days in a row for now and i have a very good feeling about this coin  Roll Eyes

Yea me too since sat. I would normally just jump off after a few blocks but really like the coin so I am keeping my hashing here for a while.

same here !  Smiley
Same here :3. I been intrested and reading about Einstein from my Childhood!
I Think this is My lucky coin to go with!

einsteinium (OP)

Activity: 536
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 11:30:19 AM

This morning i once again went through the opening post and i noticed there’s mention of the wormhole block reward being 2970, but also a reward of 2973.

2970 or 2973?

Thanks for pointing out the typo! The correct value is 2973.
The OP is now fixed.

MIL coin Blue Paper www.emc2.foundation/mil
HwM

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:55:00 AM

2970 or 2973?

Thanks for pointing out the typo! The correct value is 2973.
The OP is now fixed.

TY Smiley

Funding the Future With the Future of Currency.
leonar76

Activity: 678
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:34:49 PM

i invest this coin, and i like it,  2 weeks later, the price increase 0.0001 and everybody watch Smiley i believe this coin.
SuperSta

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:11:12 PM

FOR THE NEXT 48HOURS, WE'RE INCREASING ALL PAYOUTS BY 10%.

BLOCK FINDERS BONUS: 50 EMC2
PAYOUT SYSTEM: PROP
VARDIFF: YES
FEE: 0%

http://emc2.lifeforce.info
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:22:14 PM

been mining 4 days in a row for now and i have a very good feeling about this coin  Roll Eyes

Yea me too since sat. I would normally just jump off after a few blocks but really like the coin so I am keeping my hashing here for a while.

I got the same feeling as you my friend.  Smiley
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:24:25 PM

@einsteinium
Just an idea... it would be nice if you show more informations about the team behind EMC2 on the website. Some personal infos, photos etc. to gather more confidence about the foundation and the concept.

That's a great idea, I think the team will be making an announcement over the coming week regarding this. Stay tuned.  Roll Eyes
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:26:41 PM

Dont forget to post your nominees for this epoch's donation.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=503095.new#new

We cant do it without you guys, so please find some worthy causes and post them!
matu

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 01:27:28 PM

CryptoALTeX is awesome just bought some Einsteinium without any issues Smiley
https://www.cryptoaltex.com
SkillRoad

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:29:02 PM

do you think that would be beneficial: continue to rent rig or buy coin on exchange?

I see both as being almost equal, probably exchange with a slight edge for price

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________
Next Coin Lite - Fair Distribution
derbrause

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:30:20 PM

@einsteinium
Just an idea... it would be nice if you show more informations about the team behind EMC2 on the website. Some personal infos, photos etc. to gather more confidence about the foundation and the concept.

Good Point ! If this is going to be serious (i mean each miner is donating .. money... somehow.. a trader is just pushing the market not solving blocks and therefore filling the fund wallet) i would like to have a bit more infos about the Dev-Team.

More Questions:

- How to Vote for a nomination on your page ?
- Whats the current status of the 250k Funding of the Coin - Where is a poll for it ?
- We need a Working Block Explorer which shows the current Size of the Funding Wallet (Directly integrated into the Website would be cool.. just like a Liveticker) ?
- How do you prevent massvoting for nominations on the page ?
- What are your plans about sponsor-\partnerships ?
- How do you avoid the possible calculation of the happening of a wormhole ?
- When will a P2Pool Fork be ready? Are you working with CartmanSCP or someone on that? Is there any way to support you here?

:-)... no offense.. just questions as i truly believe in the future of this coin WHEN this whole is taken seriously.

EMC2: ESnKiK1Bbd1qt8h2bUNPvymy4aFPoAuQRo
Join the Einsteinium - Community! - Einsteinium.org - bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494708
lexusivan888

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:31:12 PM

hey, TEAM, pls put EMC2 on coinmarketcap.com.... this is crucial for a coin, and will get well spread.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:45:34 PM

@einsteinium

Good Point ! If this is going to be serious (i mean each miner is donating .. money... somehow.. a trader is just pushing the market not solving blocks and therefore filling the fund wallet) i would like to have a bit more infos about the Dev-Team.

More Questions:

- Whats the current status of the 250k Funding of the Coin - Where is a poll for it ?
- We need a Working Block Explorer which shows the current Size of the Funding Wallet (Directly integrated into the Website would be cool.. just like a Liveticker) ?
- When will a P2Pool Fork be ready? Are you working with CartmanSCP or someone on that? Is there any way to support you here?

:-)... no offense.. just questions as i truly believe in the future of this coin WHEN this whole is taken seriously.

Hey Derbrause,

I can answer some of your questions.
1- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=503095.new#new You can nomanate any worthy cause there and we'll add a poll once we pick some finalists.
2- dont know
3-I believe this is on the list to do, the devs have been overloaded by the great response they received regarding this coin so some things are taking longer then expected.
4-working on it!
5-dont know, you'll need to ask the devs.
5- We are in no rush for a p2p pool fork, but it will need to be done sooner then later and everyone whill have advanse notice of when this will happen.

I hope this answers some of your questions and I'm sure you'll get more answers as the day unfolds.

derbrause

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:05:26 PM

@einsteinium

More Questions:

Hey Derbrause,

1- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=503095.new#new You can nomanate any worthy cause there and we'll add a poll once we pick some finalists.
2- dont know
3-I believe this is on the list to do, the devs have been overloaded by the great response they received regarding this coin so some things are taking longer then expected.
4-working on it!
5- We are in no rush for a p2p pool fork, but it will need to be done sooner then later and everyone whill have advanse notice of when this will happen.

I hope this answers some of your questions and I'm sure you'll get more answers as the day unfolds.

Just to keep it a bit more centralized you really should use your website :-) for nominating and voting. As soon as i wanna vote for a nomination on your website i need to login - but i cant register somewhere:-(.
Currently it looks like there is no real structure\organizing behind all of that.. lets develop a plan to make things a little bit more serious. Popping up new threads with funny names wouldnt attract people...thats like "Meh.. what? searching for projects.. lets mine doge... easy.simple.lets do it." - my advice is to set a frame for all of that... just to make it easier to take part in it. I mean.. i love to getting deep in things (..hehe .. :p) but honestly.. i took around 1 hour to read and fully understand your opening post. This is... welll.. there is a lot of information but as someone said here before "you cant eat a cow in whole at once".
Lets make this entry-pointa bit easier for newbs to get in touch with EMC2 :-)...

I love to have fun - im having fun donating but we are talking about science and donating money for projects.. so beside of the fun part there is some structure needed ( just my pov...)

Another thing:
Help us to find blocks pls Sad
http://emc2.mateloft.com

EMC2: ESnKiK1Bbd1qt8h2bUNPvymy4aFPoAuQRo
Join the Einsteinium - Community! - Einsteinium.org - bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494708
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:11:57 PM

@einsteinium

More Questions:

Hey Derbrause,

2- dont know
4-working on it!

Just to keep it a bit more centralized you really should use your website :-) for nominating and voting. As soon as i wanna vote for a nomination on your website i need to login - but i cant register somewhere:-(.
Currently it looks like there is no real structure\organizing behind all of that.. lets develop a plan to make things a little bit more serious. Popping up new threads with funny names wouldnt attract people...thats like "Meh.. what? searching for projects.. lets mine doge... easy.simple.lets do it." - my advice is to set a frame for all of that... just to make it easier to take part in it. I mean.. i love to getting deep in things (..hehe .. :p) but honestly.. i took around 1 hour to read and fully understand your opening post. This is... welll.. there is a lot of information but as someone said here before "you cant eat a cow in whole at once".
Lets make this entry-pointa bit easier for newbs to get in touch with EMC2 :-)...

I love to have fun - im having fun donating but we are talking about science and donating money for projects.. so beside of the fun part there is some structure needed ( just my pov...)

Another thing:

You're totally correct. I believe that its just for now that were using the forum to drum up nominations. The site will be up and running 100% for the next epoch and donation.

The devs were not ready for the warm welcome they got from the community, I think they were expecting it to take a little longer to catch on. It's only been a few days and were pushing almost 2GH on the network. Thats amazing.

All the bugs wil be worked out in due time and this coin will go to the moon, the funds it will raise, the people who will learn for it. Its going to change science funding for ever and were all a part of it.

Makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside!
FL123

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:36:19 PM

@einsteinium

More Questions:

Hey Derbrause,

2- dont know
4-working on it!

Another thing:

You're totally correct. I believe that its just for now that were using the forum to drum up nominations. The site will be up and running 100% for the next epoch and donation.

The devs were not ready for the warm welcome they got from the community, I think they were expecting it to take a little longer to catch on. It's only been a few days and were pushing almost 2GH on the network. Thats amazing.

All the bugs wil be worked out in due time and this coin will go to the moon, the funds it will raise, the people who will learn for it. Its going to change science funding for ever and were all a part of it.

Makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside!

I think a simple way to vote would be using google authentication like in coinedup.com, in that way voters won´t have to fill forms or register.  Most people have a gmail account, in that way we can keep it simple for everybody and avoid double voting, it will be a pain in the ass to be registering new gmail accounts just for 1 vote. What do you think guys.
leonar76

Activity: 678
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:42:29 PM

price is increasing min by min Smiley profitable...
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:44:24 PM

I like Fl123's idea it would make voting easy as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 543 »
  Print  

Jump to: