Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:37:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 [492] 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-EMC2 Einsteinium FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY KMD-dPoW  (Read 1076335 times)
einsteinium (OP)

Activity: 536
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:20:12 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 04:22:53 AM by einsteinium

Update on EMC2 algo change

1. Researching Ethash (concept and implementation) - Done

2. Implementing Ethash in Einsteinium core. - Done
In this stage, Ethash algorithm was rewritten from original implementation of Ethereum.

3. Implementing changes in block structure. - Done
Ethash demands some attributes in block header that do not exist in current Einsteinium version. Also,
adding those attributes will help in next stage.

4. Implementing algo version conditions - Done
In order to use existing genesis and create hardfork, it was needed to create condition that will check
block number and switch algo.

5. Testing block broadcast. – In progress
Functions that verify broadcasted blocks need to be updated…

6. Implementing changes in existing EMC2 stratum. – In progress
Current implementation of Stratum protocol cannot handle new attributes in block structure and API
calls.

We are making the progress with ETHash, but we do not exclude possibility to implement some other good algo, or even multi algo scenario.
It would be core devs call.

MIL coin Blue Paper www.emc2.foundation/mil

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hodap

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:35:17 PM

Im A HODLer too... I Bought 2600 EMC2 at 2 dollars... and im hoping to recover soon!

Sorry, pal, you lost everything. EMC2 is now $0.17 and sinking. Expect it to go sub $0.10.
So There is no hope?

Because one member of BTCtalk say something, it must be true?
If after researching you come to the same conclusion, it might be true for you but not for the team.

The loss of value in $ terms is ampliphied by the crumbling of Bitcoin's price which was around 20,000$ at the time of EMC2's ATH. There's barely a coin out there which didn't lose at least 70% since ATH. The problem is generalized.

For a lot of coins losing only 70% even would have been good. Some are down as much as 90% and even more.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 11:59:00 AM

In this stage, Ethash algorithm was rewritten from original implementation of Ethereum.

Ethash demands some attributes in block header that do not exist in current Einsteinium version. Also,

In order to use existing genesis and create hardfork, it was needed to create condition that will check

Current implementation of Stratum protocol cannot handle new attributes in block structure and API
calls.

We are making the progress with ETHash, but we do not exclude possibility to implement some other good algo, or even multi algo scenario.

Guys ...

I warned you how much this would take and all the issues present in such a damned complex algo as this.

CWI is still open for discussion with the previous discussions that took place, as we have FOUR Algos that we have yet to implement, one we built as a plugin for EMC2.

#crysx

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:49:23 PM

wat team? :-D yes looks like we are dropping it back to below 1000? :-D ~rats bailing ship..lol weee

The one you supported while you had coins, obviously.
The one you will start supporting again, when you decide to buy again, otherwise you'd leave this thread when you sold it.
The one that's working on the further development.
The one that launched Weeee Cash and develops it further on.
The one that had recent partnerships (Voxel, Maxeler).
The one working on EMC2Me and the one which will release crowdfunding platform soon.
The one working on the algorithm change.
The one that is more active and transparent for past four months, than previous was for past couple of years.
The one that will work on the project with the same enthusiasm, no matter what the price is (let me remind those with a goldfish-like memory: they were working on it while it was sub 100 sat and 20k sat, or even if it really goes below 1k - which I highly doubt btw).
The one that will undoubtedly bring up some other good news, for all of us, that weren't announced earlier.
etc.

That one!

You are right about one thing though. This is some kind of purgatory.
Rats did desert the ship.
Oh, almost forgot... weeeeeeeeee (you see what I did there - as you would tell)

i for one touted emc2 hard however one by one this "team" has gradually faded into the shadows... zzz :\ hmmm ~  you need people like me so you can point the finger.. Wink
All it takes is to look at the post you've quoted to see what "shadows" achieved. Me pointing fingers? ahhhahaha Yeah, right. I was the one bad-mouthing.
If I were you, I'd leave this thread. You're becoming even more ridiculous with every new post. Quite amusing though.

lol~you don't get that i got paid to pump this from 20 satoshis? :-D wow talk about ridiculous..haha

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:01:34 PM

Im A HODLer too... I Bought 2600 EMC2 at 2 dollars... and im hoping to recover soon!

Sorry, pal, you lost everything. EMC2 is now $0.17 and sinking. Expect it to go sub $0.10.
So There is no hope?

If after researching you come to the same conclusion, it might be true for you but not for the team.

The loss of value in $ terms is ampliphied by the crumbling of Bitcoin's price which was around 20,000$ at the time of EMC2's ATH. There's barely a coin out there which didn't lose at least 70% since ATH. The problem is generalized.

For a lot of coins losing only 70% even would have been good. Some are down as much as 90% and even more.
Every day I check the price of Einsteinium and smile. Now it's $0.2, and today +17%! But I remember when it was over $2.
gembitz

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:19:47 PM

calls.

ethereum is even thinking of forking away from this algo and switching to proof of stake :\  what ever will pump it rite? Wink lol

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
The Zet

Activity: 152
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:23:36 PM

wat team? :-D yes looks like we are dropping it back to below 1000? :-D ~rats bailing ship..lol weee

The one you will start supporting again, when you decide to buy again, otherwise you'd leave this thread when you sold it.
The one working on EMC2Me and the one which will release crowdfunding platform soon.
The one that is more active and transparent for past four months, than previous was for past couple of years.
The one that will work on the project with the same enthusiasm, no matter what the price is (let me remind those with a goldfish-like memory: they were working on it while it was sub 100 sat and 20k sat, or even if it really goes below 1k - which I highly doubt btw).
The one that will undoubtedly bring up some other good news, for all of us, that weren't announced earlier.
etc.

That one!

i for one touted emc2 hard however one by one this "team" has gradually faded into the shadows... zzz :\ hmmm ~  you need people like me so you can point the finger.. Wink
All it takes is to look at the post you've quoted to see what "shadows" achieved. Me pointing fingers? ahhhahaha Yeah, right. I was the one bad-mouthing.
If I were you, I'd leave this thread. You're becoming even more ridiculous with every new post. Quite amusing though.

lol~you don't get that i got paid to pump this from 20 satoshis? :-D wow talk about ridiculous..haha
That has absolutely nothing to do with what I wrote. But I let you keep thinking your opinion is important somehow. It seems that makes you happy.
The Zet

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:33:36 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 06:46:46 AM by The Zet

So There is no hope?

Every day I check the price of Einsteinium and smile. Now it's $0.2, and today +17%! But I remember when it was over $2.
I remember when it was less than a cent. It was the same year when as beforementioned $2.
Wink
gembitz

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:20:36 PM

etc.

That one!

That has absolutely nothing to do with what I wrote. But I let you keep thinking your opinion is important somehow. It seems that makes you happy.

my deal was made with the old dev ~ when the lines of communication disappear when serious questions are asked i tend to think they have given up. Look at the rich list ..who owns all those coins?  Roll Eyes  *crickets*

djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:38:18 AM

etc.

That one!

my deal was made with the old dev ~ when the lines of communication disappear when serious questions are asked i tend to think they have given up. Look at the rich list ..who owns all those coins?  Roll Eyes  *crickets*

old dev?? the first team?
gembitz

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:43:44 AM

etc.

That one!

ATW ring a bell?  Cheesy  lol

bluelab

Activity: 267
Merit: 150

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 06:04:11 AM

https://cryptoinvestsummit.io/

See you there!

Every day holds the possibility of a miracle | www.emc2.foundation | www.bluelab.us | saved penny = earned penny
The Zet

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:11:33 AM

etc.

That one!

my deal was made with the old dev ~ when the lines of communication disappear when serious questions are asked i tend to think they have given up. Look at the rich list ..who owns all those coins?  Roll Eyes  *crickets*

ATW ring a bell?  Cheesy  lol

You seem stuck, but I do not understand what your problem is and why are you frustrated.
Is it because you got paid, or because developers did not sell the coin during the big sell of?

By the way I would not give you a damn penny to make those posts, but that's not my problem.
gembitz

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:50:04 PM

etc.

That one!

my deal was made with the old dev ~ when the lines of communication disappear when serious questions are asked i tend to think they have given up. Look at the rich list ..who owns all those coins?  Roll Eyes  *crickets*

ATW ring a bell?  Cheesy  lol

You seem stuck, but I do not understand what your problem is and why are you frustrated.
Is it because you got paid, or because developers did not sell the coin during the big sell of?

By the way I would not give you a damn penny to make those posts, but that's not my problem.

how much profits did you take? Are you running a coin? You write code? .. Obviously you don't get it.   Cheesy Grin Kiss lols

gembitz

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:51:53 PM

what einsteinium foundation members went last time? :\ hmmm

httthuy1989

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:53:53 PM

Used to x10 with this coin
bluelab

Activity: 267
Merit: 150

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 07:11:15 PM

calls.

Guys ...

I warned you how much this would take and all the issues present in such a damned complex algo as this.

CWI is still open for discussion with the previous discussions that took place, as we have FOUR Algos that we have yet to implement, one we built as a plugin for EMC2.

#crysx

Crysx, I deeply appreciate your support.
Algo is the core of the core. It is a big reliability there.
If something goes wrong all coins could be gone.
That's why it is very important to be well tested algo, and testing algo takes time. In my head few years min.
On other side, we are here to stay. This thread will be active in 2020 for sure.
And this is neither first nor last EMC2 fork.
We are happy to implement CWI algo in some other coins, and test it, see how it goes.

For ETHash, seems like Bitman is releasing AISC for ETH. Lets see how it goes.
For $800 it might be just a slightly better than graphic cards.
In general you can make 500 times more efficient miner for compute intensive algos but only few  times efficient for memory intensive algos.
We are going through the process of changing the algo in our labs, but once we do that for the first time, we can implement second with  far less effort.

At the end everything will be good.

You will be able to mine EMC2 on your PC like in old good days.

Every day holds the possibility of a miracle | www.emc2.foundation | www.bluelab.us | saved penny = earned penny
Scout Georgenson

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:12:49 PM

Incredible side of this project is an opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency!
The Zet

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:51:08 PM

Used to x10 with this coin
Just pump it brah, you have the power and you do not need anyone's permission to do that.
The Zet

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:03:25 PM

how much profits did you take? Are you running a coin? You write code? .. Obviously you don't get it.   Cheesy Grin Kiss lols
I'm neither running the coin nor writing a code (at least not for this project). I am long time hodler. But that doesn't bother me. I have a faith in the project and the team.
On the other hand, whatever is real bothers you. Algo change bothers you, ATW bothers you, Ben bothers you...

I understand you get excited when posting here, but coin increase in value because of a hard-working team behind it.
Because they removed wormhole feature, that was a big trouble, because they burned coins, because they did it in right time, because they activated segwit, because they are bringing businesses, because they are giving money to the science...

That's what makes the difference, not your infant "to the moon" calls. Neither will "back to sub 1000". You're irrelevant. The sooner you realize that the sooner you'll find own peace of mind. I'm rooting for ya...
Pages: « 1 ... 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 [492] 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 »
  Print  

Jump to: