Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:15:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 [497] 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-EMC2 Einsteinium FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY KMD-dPoW  (Read 1076324 times)
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:36:55 PM

Einsteinium listed on Rency.com. Many have asked us why we listed them ahead of many other higher market cap coins, and the answer is simple, they filled out the Rency listing form and the associated RFI document.

If you're interested in reading the rency report on Einsteinium to hear what our analysts had to say, read the full report below:

https://rency.com/reports/einsteinium

Happy to see Eisteinium listed on Rency.com. Your analysis helps to visualise the points of strenght of the currency and identify the areas where more development has still to be done.

For those who don't know, Rency is a crypto rating and analysis site. They currently analyze about 20 coins and give each a score made up from 10 different aspects of the coin. Projects wanting to be rated must apply. Remember that if you don't see your favorite coin there.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
einsteinium (OP)

Activity: 536
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:22:11 PM

We have been listed on a site called cointobuy.

Please take a moment to log in and upvote and leave comments about EMC2 to help us spread the word:
 https://cointobuy.io/einsteinium

MIL coin Blue Paper www.emc2.foundation/mil
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:19:57 PM

Please take a moment to log in and upvote and leave comments about EMC2 to help us spread the word:

wanton censorship is getting this coin back to earth quick..lol

when you pay your promoters this will rise again? lmfAo

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Ben K.

Activity: 103
Merit: 124

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:29:31 AM

If there are any hodlers of EMC2 on the forum who want to be more directly involved in influencing the future direction of the currency, please get in touch with me on telegram @fenix5151. There are a number of items the Foundation are actively working on and we need your help!

We believe that EMC2 can be the future of fundraising, but the success of our currency is up to all of us. So if you believe in the importance of philanthropy, charity and science, please join us in our effort to grow and strengthen our community.
The Zet

Activity: 152
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:05:56 PM

I get depressed seeing things like non developer coins are taking off and we're barely move
I like we're having now healthy natural growth.
BetAdviser

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Professional Tipster

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:12:14 PM

Very good website, with some good informations.
Come and see, give this coin upvote

+1 !

gembitz

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:16:44 PM

+1 !

major problem with this coin is hoarding the "foundation" has skimmed %3 off each block mined and only gave like $4000 to any actual academics :\ hmm then when their lead promoter tells them to do just a little market making they get all greedy and say meh we good and then we saw it drop like a rock...hmm i see a major issues here... we are thinking of launching a new coin to end this behavior.

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
110910ktx

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:41:42 PM

Great article on #emc2. Read all about where we’ve been and where we’re going here: https://cryptoslate.com/einsteinium-the-road-to-recovery

https://twitter.com/einsteiniumcoin/status/988819951594041344
The Zet

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:40:04 PM

+1 !

major problem with this coin is hoarding the "foundation" has skimmed %3 off each block mined and only gave like $4000 to any actual academics :\ hmm then when their lead promoter tells them to do just a little market making they get all greedy and say meh we good and then we saw it drop like a rock...hmm i see a major issues here... we are thinking of launching a new coin to end this behavior.

Let me explain you few things since you obviously have no clue what you're talking about.

First of all, putting Foundation under quotes tells about issues you have, more than anything else.

Second - fee is not 3%. It's 2,5% where 2 is intended for the funding projects and 0,5% going towards faucets, donations and marketing costs.

Third - the total donated amount is 16,000,000 EMC2. I don't know what was the amount of $ since different projects were funded at different times, and I really can't go over the prices of EMC2 and BTC at those times. I agree it wasn't significant amount $-wise. But you're around long enough, to know better. That's why your comments can only be interpreted as maliciously. You know those donations were made by the former team, so, if anything, we could discuss their lack of vision. I am glad current team decided to hold on funding until crowdfunding platform is finished.

Fourth - referring to yourself as "lead promoter"?! C'mon man... You really have an ego issue. But even if you were some kind of promoter, you did a lousy job. You suddenly started feeling betrayed or threatened when Ben was introduced. You jump on every his post.
Let me tell you something. I know it'll be painful for you, but it's better for you to deal with it, rather sooner than later. I am following Einsteinium couple years now. I never had an impression you are any kind of promoter. In fact, your posts were childish, and, as such, I'd say annoying and counterproductive (some would say - same as now). On the other hand, Ben achieved far more, in just a few weeks, than you did in few years of "promoting".

Fifth - :sarcasm on: What does Emc2 team knows, right? They managed to raise the value of the coin couple hundred times. But you predicted plummet of the whole crypto market, a few months ago. You have to be a crypto billionaire by now. :sarcasm off:

Sixth - good luck with your coin. I hope you'll have less time for meaningless posting. That would mean you're actually spending some time on your coin.
(pro tip - the first character in a name of the class is upper case. Start from there and build your project with patience)

Btw, you don't have any coins on you, don't you? Why do you worry so much? Stress can cause the ulcer.
gembitz

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:10:31 PM

+1 !

Let me explain you few things since you obviously have no clue what you're talking about.

First of all, putting Foundation under quotes tells about issues you have, more than anything else.

Second - fee is not 3%. It's 2,5% where 2 is intended for the funding projects and 0,5% going towards faucets, donations and marketing costs.

Third - the total donated amount is 16,000,000 EMC2. I don't know what was the amount of $ since different projects were funded at different times, and I really can't go over the prices of EMC2 and BTC at those times. I agree it wasn't significant amount $-wise. But you're around long enough, to know better. That's why your comments can only be interpreted as maliciously. You know those donations were made by the former team, so, if anything, we could discuss their lack of vision. I am glad current team decided to hold on funding until crowdfunding platform is finished.

Fourth - referring to yourself as "lead promoter"?! C'mon man... You really have an ego issue. But even if you were some kind of promoter, you did a lousy job. You suddenly started feeling betrayed or threatened when Ben was introduced. You jump on every his post.
Let me tell you something. I know it'll be painful for you, but it's better for you to deal with it, rather sooner than later. I am following Einsteinium couple years now. I never had an impression you are any kind of promoter. In fact, your posts were childish, and, as such, I'd say annoying and counterproductive (some would say - same as now). On the other hand, Ben achieved far more, in just a few weeks, than you did in few years of "promoting".

Fifth - :sarcasm on: What does Emc2 team knows, right? They managed to raise the value of the coin couple hundred times. But you predicted plummet of the whole crypto market, a few months ago. You have to be a crypto billionaire by now. :sarcasm off:

Sixth - good luck with your coin. I hope you'll have less time for meaningless posting. That would mean you're actually spending some time on your coin.
(pro tip - the first character in a name of the class is upper case. Start from there and build your project with patience)

Btw, you don't have any coins on you, don't you? Why do you worry so much? Stress can cause the ulcer.

i have worked as a fundraiser for an actual non-profit organization .. you have the burden of proof on you and it looks really shady you trying to defend this obviously there's fundamental issues with the "foundation" wheras it looks like one person out of canada or something the other names are outdated or false ... someone needs to say something!! :\ pfft

The Zet

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:39:01 PM

+1 !

i have worked as a fundraiser for an actual non-profit organization .. you have the burden of proof on you and it looks really shady you trying to defend this obviously there's fundamental issues with the "foundation" wheras it looks like one person out of canada or something the other names are outdated or false ... someone needs to say something!! :\ pfft

I'm not a grammar nazi, but please use punctuation marks. I'm having trouble to understand where does your thoughts starts and where they ends.

Why should I prove anything to you? It's shady I'm reacting to your slander. And every time someone gives you proper answer, you just switch to another thing to bad-mouth. Only shady thing about this conversation is you. You were proven wrong so many times and insead to crawl back to the hole you came from, you're still embarrassing yourself?! You haven't said one sain sentence.

I don't know how old are you, but you obviously have trouble to understand even the simpliest things. Or you're just a troll. Or both...

You're irrelevant. The sooner you realize that, sooner you'll find own peace of mind.
gembitz

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:07:47 PM

+1 !

I'm not a grammar nazi, but please use punctuation marks. I'm having trouble to understand where does your thoughts starts and where they ends.

Why should I prove anything to you? It's shady I'm reacting to your slander. And every time someone gives you proper answer, you just switch to another thing to bad-mouth. Only shady thing about this conversation is you. You were proven wrong so many times and insead to crawl back to the hole you came from, you're still embarrassing yourself?! You haven't said one sain sentence.

I don't know how old are you, but you obviously have trouble to understand even the simpliest things. Or you're just a troll. Or both...

You're irrelevant. The sooner you realize that, sooner you'll find own peace of mind.

just realize we will not sit back and be made to think the "foundation" money is not being wasted .. imho emc2 had a chance to soar higher :\ meh time will tell...

Ben K.

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:19:15 AM

To make it very clear:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/emc2/address.dws?EKnqTC9XEuucZEhD3miDGnbJxBptcxhByA.htm

A full history of the Foundation Wallet. You can see quite clearly that no funds have been removed from the wallet since May 19th, 2017 when 100,000 coins were spent on marketing (a total of $3,000 at that time). Prior to that, there were only 4 instances of withdrawals:

- April 6th, 2017  222,222 EMC2 (USD Value of $1098.66)
- Dec 2nd, 2016  365,000 EMC2 (USD Value of $365)
- July 4, 2016     1,974,843 EMC2 (USD Value of $3748.25)
- March 3, 2016  200,000 EMC2 (USD Value of $66)

The new team took over in 2017, so is responsible for withdrawals totaling $4,098.66.

If you have issues or concerns regarding past events we want to reiterate that the current group of people running the Foundation were not associated with this project prior to 2017.

Furthermore, we encourage all those who are genuinely interested in seeing this project succeed to get in touch with us directly and become part of the family. This currency is about openness and inclusion.

We are ushering in a new era of transparency, and the Foundation is committed to this effort. We do not want people looking for information regarding this, or any other cryptocurrency, being misled by false rumors, comments or anything else not backed up by facts. We kindly request that all in this forum refrain from doing such.
gembitz

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:13:10 PM

To make it very clear:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/emc2/address.dws?EKnqTC9XEuucZEhD3miDGnbJxBptcxhByA.htm

A full history of the Foundation Wallet. You can see quite clearly that no funds have been removed from the wallet since May 19th, 2017 when 100,000 coins were spent on marketing (a total of $3,000 at that time). Prior to that, there were only 4 instances of withdrawals:

- April 6th, 2017  222,222 EMC2 (USD Value of $1098.66)
- Dec 2nd, 2016  365,000 EMC2 (USD Value of $365)
- July 4, 2016     1,974,843 EMC2 (USD Value of $3748.25)
- March 3, 2016  200,000 EMC2 (USD Value of $66)

The new team took over in 2017, so is responsible for withdrawals totaling $4,098.66.

If you have issues or concerns regarding past events we want to reiterate that the current group of people running the Foundation were not associated with this project prior to 2017.

Furthermore, we encourage all those who are genuinely interested in seeing this project succeed to get in touch with us directly and become part of the family. This currency is about openness and inclusion.

We are ushering in a new era of transparency, and the Foundation is committed to this effort. We do not want people looking for information regarding this, or any other cryptocurrency, being misled by false rumors, comments or anything else not backed up by facts. We kindly request that all in this forum refrain from doing such.

WHO NOW CONTROLS THAT WALLET? (*crickets*) ... EXACTLY = YOU MISSED THE BOAT ... WHEN YOU PLANNING ON DUMPING YOUR BAGS? HMMM

"OPENNESS AND TRANSPARENCY" MY ASS LOLLLL YOU ARE NOT A NON-PROFIT SORRY TO BREAK IT TO YOU ~  I GOT BANNED FROM YOUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL WITHIN MINUTES OF CALLING YOU OUT ON YOUR BULLSHIT!!

Ben K.

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:05:37 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 04:40:36 PM by Ben K.

To make it very clear:

WHO NOW CONTROLS THAT WALLET? (*crickets*) ... EXACTLY = YOU MISSED THE BOAT ... WHEN YOU PLANNING ON DUMPING YOUR BAGS? HMMM

"OPENNESS AND TRANSPARENCY" MY ASS LOLLLL YOU ARE NOT A NON-PROFIT SORRY TO BREAK IT TO YOU ~  I GOT BANNED FROM YOUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL WITHIN MINUTES OF CALLING YOU OUT ON YOUR BULLSHIT!!

The foundation controls the wallet, and the history is public, which is precisely why no can accuse us of 'dumping' coins.

So please, ARTIST COLONY or DANIELRAMOS1 or OWSLEY or GEMBITZ, whichever avatar you want to be addressed as:

Stop spreading false information. If you are displeased with this project, you have our full blessing to go create your own.

gembitz

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:43:25 PM

To make it very clear:

The foundation controls the wallet, and the history is public, which is precisely why no can accuse us of 'dumping' coins.

So please, ARTIST COLONY (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=979397;sa=showPosts) or DANIELRAMOS1 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1035348;sa=showPosts) or owsleybeatsbigcartel (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=125869;sa=showPosts) or GEMBITZ, whichever avatar you want to be addressed as:

Stop spreading false information. If you are displeased with this project, you have our full blessing to go create your own.

SO WHO IS THIS "FOUNDATION"

I'M THINKING THIS DUDE UP IN CANADA !!

LET'S CLEAR THIS UP IT'S ONE PERSON CONTROLLING SAID "FOUNDATION"

THE FOUNDATION BYLAWS ARE WHERE??

WHERE IS THE FILING??

DO YOU EVEN KNOW?

I KNOW FOR A FACT THE PAPERWORK IS NOT UPDATED.

YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY NEW TO CRYPTO .. YOU SHOULD GIVE UP NOW..

YOU ARE WAY OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE KID.

Roll Eyes

YA YOU KNOW WE ARE FORKING EMC2 !! WEEEEEEEE

The Zet

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:33:48 PM

To make it very clear:

So please, ARTIST COLONY or DANIELRAMOS1 or OWSLEY or GEMBITZ, whichever avatar you want to be addressed as:

The Zet

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:37:23 PM

Btw, Ben, please ignore trolling clowns. Continue doing whatever you're doing. I'm glad Einsteinium's appereance improved lately. I guess you're at least somewhat responsible for that. Keep up the good work.
bluelab

Activity: 267
Merit: 150

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 08:37:41 PM

I get depressed seeing things like non developer coins are taking off and we're barely move

it is interesting to see a user with legendary status putting comments like this

how about you go back, think a little bit, and come back with the new statement

Every day holds the possibility of a miracle | www.emc2.foundation | www.bluelab.us | saved penny = earned penny
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:09:03 PM

it is interesting to see a user with legendary status putting comments like this

how about you go back, think a little bit, and come back with the new statement

Why should he? He's right you know. So many crap projects out there are gaining value for no discernible reason and will be gone before you know it while EMC2 with a full team of developers is always playing catch up. At the moment, the market likes "new and flashy" not experienced and useful. It is a shame but, it won't last forever. The value of this project will shine eventually...

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
Pages: « 1 ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 [497] 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 »
  Print  

Jump to: