Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:04:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 [504] 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-EMC2 Einsteinium FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY KMD-dPoW  (Read 1076342 times)
The Zet

Activity: 152
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:06:20 AM

As I said, it's a fraud and, as such, it is against the law.  Consequenes would be a fee and/or prison time.Probably depending on jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OWZ1337

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:19:05 PM

https://www.crypto51.app/  ===> Einsteinium   EMC2   $40.50 M   Scrypt   141 GH/s   $33   13,859%

Cheesy Grin Wink Kiss

$33?

weeeee

Network hashrate almost doubled since you posted this, attack could be going at this moment...hope they change algo soon
C'mon guys, I guess you're long enough in crypto to know better.
Yes, that might be power cost for 51% attack, but it's same like claiming it needs only $50 (for a handgun), to get a lot more by robbing a bank.
Double spend is fraudulent activity. Anyone can do it, but they should be prepared for the consequences.

Be serious...

this is very serious ~ if someone can spend less tha $100 to 51% the coin then what are the developers doing to stop this?
Many other coins' teams are taking direct action now to mitigate this, and we already know what the response time is for anything getting done with emc2...zzz  *yawn*

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
Ben K.

Activity: 103
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:09:41 PM

https://www.crypto51.app/  ===> Einsteinium   EMC2   $40.50 M   Scrypt   141 GH/s   $33   13,859%

Cheesy Grin Wink Kiss

$33?

weeeee

Network hashrate almost doubled since you posted this, attack could be going at this moment...hope they change algo soon
Yes, that might be power cost for 51% attack, but it's same like claiming it needs only $50 (for a handgun), to get a lot more by robbing a bank.
Double spend is fraudulent activity. Anyone can do it, but they should be prepared for the consequences.

Be serious...

this is very serious ~ if someone can spend less tha $100 to 51% the coin then what are the developers doing to stop this?
Many other coins' teams are taking direct action now to mitigate this, and we already know what the response time is for anything getting done with emc2...zzz  *yawn*

We are implementing a new algo in the next few months which will further decentralize the mining. Beyond that, masternodes are coming in he fall. Additionally we work hand in hand with the exchanges who have massive resources to defend against attacks. Furthermore, we are implementing features in the next few months which will make mining and transferring of emc2 very transparent. So only way to attack would be to do so in a very public way and guarantee being caught by the authorities. Patience is key with new tech. Bugs will be fixed, security will improve.
OWZ1337

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:40:26 PM

Cheesy Grin Wink Kiss

$33?

weeeee

Be serious...

We are implementing a new algo in the next few months which will further decentralize the mining. Beyond that, masternodes are coming in he fall. Additionally we work hand in hand with the exchanges who have massive resources to defend against attacks. Furthermore, we are implementing features in the next few months which will make mining and transferring of emc2 very transparent. So only way to attack would be to do so in a very public way and guarantee being caught by the authorities. Patience is key with new tech. Bugs will be fixed, security will improve.

#1 switching to ethereum algo will not help this problem. + if this happens my team will continue to maintain/mine the original scrypt chain of emc2<<

#2 the centralized exchanges CANNOT BE TRUSTED

#3 good luck getting the Canadian mounted police or facebook corp. to help you with your 51% attack!! ===> this is pure comedy bro~~~BTC<3

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
bluelab

Activity: 267
Merit: 150

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 05:05:22 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2018, 10:54:32 PM by bluelab

Cheesy Grin Wink Kiss

$33?

weeeee

Be serious...

For the people that are not informed enough,

Attacks are actually good things. They test the coin and also test the team and everything else.
They are like viruses causing cold/flu. If it happens things get cleared and life moves on. Your immune system gets stronger.

The B.S. website posted above shows some data that might have some theory behind but are actually more of a story for kids.

We had the real attacks, and we had so many of them last year, starting from June. On every Wormhole we had profit hunting attack which had same effect. 400x more hash than what would be natural for the chain (volume/price) would come to mine EMC2 and cause all kinds of problems like orphan blocks, fluctuations in difficulty, destroying pools and mining community...
Just to show some numbers: Our regular hash at that time was 10Ghs (now ~200Ghs, we grew) and we were able to see peaks of 4TH (at that time LTC hash rate was about 1.5 THs, so almost 3 times more than the whole LTC network)
The whole mining world would come to mine EMC2, and not only that they would compete using all kinds of tactics...

And? We survived and here we are!

It only forced us to learn blockchain technology to go through all of this.

That's  why I am free to say that EMC2 has one of the best tech teams in crypto world and EMC2 will do so much going further.  

While so many coins have no core knowledge and are switching to ERC20 looking all the same, we can do whatever we want now.

This is the reason why EMC2 will have  such good releases, Ben mentioned them, in coming months. Live learn.

Happy trading!

Malden

Every day holds the possibility of a miracle | www.emc2.foundation | www.bluelab.us | saved penny = earned penny
Ben K.

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:12:28 PM

Cheesy Grin Wink Kiss

$33?

weeeee

Be serious...

#1 switching to ethereum algo will not help this problem. + if this happens my team will continue to maintain/mine the original scrypt chain of emc2<<

#3 good luck getting the Canadian mounted police or facebook corp. to help you with your 51% attack!! ===> this is pure comedy bro~~~BTC<3

Once the algo has been switched, all the coins on the old chain will be rendered useless. Bittrex, Poloniex and other exchanges will support the change as will Excalibur and the mobile wallets.

The centralized exchanges are creating reform and we support their transition to mainstream acceptance. This does not seem to allign with your world view but this is the direction blockchain is headed.

It is our mission to be a fully transparent blockchain and organization.

Once the new systems are put in place we will be working with local and international governments to help broaden the scope of compliance. While I realize some may dislike the direction we are heading, I assure you there are plenty of other coins which people can choose from that are private, anonymous etc. this isn’t what we represent.
OWZ1337

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:48:20 PM

Cheesy Grin Wink Kiss

$33?

weeeee

Be serious...

Once the algo has been switched, all the coins on the old chain will be rendered useless. Bittrex, Poloniex and other exchanges will support the change as will Excalibur and the mobile wallets.

The centralized exchanges are creating reform and we support their transition to mainstream acceptance. This does not seem to allign with your world view but this is the direction blockchain is headed.

It is our mission to be a fully transparent blockchain and organization.

Once the new systems are put in place we will be working with local and international governments to help broaden the scope of compliance. While I realize some may dislike the direction we are heading, I assure you there are plenty of other coins which people can choose from that are private, anonymous etc. this isn’t what we represent.

#1 what gives YOU the authority to dictate changes to an OPEN SOURCE PROJECT? ===> #EMC2 COMMUNITY WHAT?

#2 the centralized exchanges are being replaced by DISTRIBUTED EXCHANGES just like the original bitcoin in the future everything will need to run on peer-to-peer distributed networks.
*read* ===> http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html

#3 HONEYBADGER DON'T GIVE A FUCK about government compliance. Bitcoins' uncanny regulation occurs within the software itself, whereas it's not possible via governments local or otherwise to "control bitcoins".

*read*===> satoshi whitepaper if you are confused.

Ben K.

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:54:51 PM

#1 what gives YOU the authority to change an OPEN SOURCE PROJECT?

I am not changing it. The Foundation, which is comprised of members of the EMC2 community (including myself) is doing the switch, which is being supported by the rest of the EMC2 community and the exchanges.

#2 the centralized exchanges are being replaced by DISTRIBUTED EXCHANGES just like the original bitcoin in the future everything will need to run on peer-to-peer distributed networks.

We'll work with the decentralized exchanges just the same if this becomes reality. In the meantime, we will work in partnership with the exchanges we are listed on which provide the most utility and accessibility to blockchain assets to the global community

#3 HONEYBADGER DON'T GIVE A FUCK about government compliance. Bitcoins' uncanny regulation occurs within the software itself, whereas it's not possible via governments local or otherwise to "control bitcoins".

Wonderful, glad to know you are so against authority. EMC2 is not a good fit for you my friend.

Not confused. Perhaps you are. This is NOT bitcoin.

Bottom line: You do not represent the views of the EMC2 community, nor its core members. You spread lies, rumors, misinformation to the rest of the community. We would all appreciate if you found a more productive use of your time. Obviously you dislike the changes that are being made. Perhaps you should look into some other projects that are more akin to what you are describing. That is not what is happening with EMC2.

[/quote]

OWZ1337

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:05:32 PM

I am not changing it. The Foundation, which is comprised of members of the EMC2 community is doing the switch, which is being supported by the EMC2 community and the exchanges.

Let's have a conversation in 30 years if this becomes a reality. In the meantime, let's discuss what is, not what may be.

Okay, then trade bitcoin and stop torturing all of us with your nonsense.

Bottom line: You do not represent the views of the EMC2 community, nor its core members. You spread lies, rumors, misinformation to the rest of the community. Clearly you don't have anything better to do with your time or just want the attention. Either way, we encourage you to go make your own coin, or follow someone else, or knit. Any of these things would be a better use of your time.

Obviously you dislike the changes that are being made. Perhaps you should look into some other projects that are more akin to what you are describing. That is not what is happening with EMC2.

#1 there is no foundation ~ show me proof! ===> if there is they are not doing their job.

#2 yes there are many distributed exchanges being used right now ===> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2906237.0

#3 emc2 is a clone of bitcoin/litecoin using proof-of-work ===> see github

#4 don't quit your day job n00b. ===> you are very very confused as to what's happening in crypto right now.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Kiss

Ben K.

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:14:04 PM

You are a child. We’re done talking.

To the rest  of the community:  please speak up and share your disdain for this guy.

If anyone feels like the team is not doing a good job or does not like the direction EMC2 is heading please let your voices be heard or better yet, come talk to us and join the team yourself!

We are a community and those that support the idea of creating transparency in charity and politics should help further this cause.

Criticism is welcome and warranted, trolling is not.
bluelab

Activity: 267
Merit: 150

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 06:28:11 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2018, 07:25:43 PM by bluelab

I am not changing it. The Foundation, which is comprised of members of the EMC2 community is doing the switch, which is being supported by the EMC2 community and the exchanges.

Let's have a conversation in 30 years if this becomes a reality. In the meantime, let's discuss what is, not what may be.

Okay, then trade bitcoin and stop torturing all of us with your nonsense.

Bottom line: You do not represent the views of the EMC2 community, nor its core members. You spread lies, rumors, misinformation to the rest of the community. Clearly you don't have anything better to do with your time or just want the attention. Either way, we encourage you to go make your own coin, or follow someone else, or knit. Any of these things would be a better use of your time.

Obviously you dislike the changes that are being made. Perhaps you should look into some other projects that are more akin to what you are describing. That is not what is happening with EMC2.

#1 there is no foundation ~ show me proof! ===> if there is they are not doing their job.
If you are so anti government , why do you care about government rules, regulations, references  and especially entities ?

#2 yes there are many distributed exchanges being used right now ===> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2906237.0
We are in touch with them, one actually offered listing... all good

#3 emc2 is a clone of bitcoin/litecoin using proof-of-work ===> see github
Humans and monkeys have 98% of the same DNA - did you know that?

#4 don't quit your day job n00b. ===> you are very very confused as to what's happening in crypto right now.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Kiss

EMC2 is open source.

If anyone wants to propose something there is a way to do it by submitting pull request in github.

There are plenty of things that can be done with the wallet, for example UI update.

If anyone wants to implement master nodes, just go ahead, do coding , submit the code, and we will do code review, test it, if it is working - boom.

Every day holds the possibility of a miracle | www.emc2.foundation | www.bluelab.us | saved penny = earned penny
OWZ1337

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:06:02 PM

You are a child. We’re done talking.

To the rest  of the community:  please speak up and share your disdain for this guy.

If anyone feels like the team is not doing a good job or does not like the direction EMC2 is heading please let your voices be heard or better yet, come talk to us and join the team yourself!

We are a community and those that support the idea of creating transparency in charity and politics should help further this cause.

Criticism is welcome and warranted, trolling is not.

you is a n00b!  Grin  ===>  welcome to BITCOINTALK!!  Kiss  LOL!!

truxton

Activity: 771
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:24:07 AM

Einsteinium is now ready for cross-chain dapps with the Blocknet Protocol!

Now that EMC2 is compatible with the Blocknet Protocol, it can be used in cross-blockchain dapps and traded on beta Block DX!

You can read more about Blocknet, the Blocknet Protocol, and Block DX here:

https://blocknet.co

https://sites.google.com/view/blocknet/directory

To get started with trading on Block DX, follow this setup guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciwLFSXwv6CXd3QEvVW88lHXo9CSIlweYOoSbDHkies/preview

The setup is in the process of being automated/abstracted so it's much easier and streamlined to use for beginners. In addition to that, in July we are planning to release SPV support which will allow for the creation of litewallets so whole blockchains will not need to be downloaded.
OWZ1337

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:44:31 PM

As I said, it's a fraud and, as such, it is against the law.  Consequenes would be a fee and/or prison time.Probably depending on jurisdiction.

"The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion" --Albert Camus

Cool

^^^food for thought^^^

The Zet

Activity: 152
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:43:31 PM

Einsteinium is now ready for cross-chain dapps with the Blocknet Protocol!

Now that EMC2 is compatible with the Blocknet Protocol, it can be used in cross-blockchain dapps and traded on beta Block DX!

You can read more about Blocknet, the Blocknet Protocol, and Block DX here:

https://blocknet.co

https://sites.google.com/view/blocknet/directory

To get started with trading on Block DX, follow this setup guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciwLFSXwv6CXd3QEvVW88lHXo9CSIlweYOoSbDHkies/preview

The setup is in the process of being automated/abstracted so it's much easier and streamlined to use for beginners. In addition to that, in July we are planning to release SPV support which will allow for the creation of litewallets so whole blockchains will not need to be downloaded.

Nice!
Luvr1000

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:01:40 PM

the coin was issued in 2014, and the coin had a good growth, you can say not so long ago, maybe it makes sense to buy this coin now, while the low price, maybe the next increase?
uacoin

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:18:37 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 03:24:32 PM by uacoin

link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpKk-FPr7R4&feature=youtu.be&t=6m27s

One YouTuber has published the video that contains false information about the EMC2 coin.

The reality is:

EMC2  hash is 250GH! (https://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/coins/einsteinium)
to do 51% of attack you need to run 250Ghs which is expensive
and to run over 1200 blocks to cross the threshold on Bittrex or on Poloniex
EMC2 is well protected!

djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:26:25 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 03:36:52 PM by djnocide

link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpKk-FPr7R4&feature=youtu.be&t=6m27s

One YouTuber has published the video that contains false information about the EMC2 coin.

The reality is:

EMC2  hash is 250GH! (https://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/coins/einsteinium)
to do 51% of attack you need to run 250Ghs which is expensive
and to run over 1200 blocks to cross the threshold on Bittrex or on Poloniex
EMC2 is well protected!

Poloniex is at 1200 and Bittrex at 128
einsteinium (OP)

Activity: 536
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 08:08:49 PM

https://twitter.com/CoinMonkey_io/status/1000020718879469568

MIL coin Blue Paper www.emc2.foundation/mil
OWZ1337

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:25:21 PM

looks like a way to get around AML/KYC compliance Wink nice find!!

====>

"  – What is CoinMonkey?

– CoinMonkey is a cryptocurrency exchange aggregator.  
By aggregating in real-time the exchange rate information from the leading exchanges,
we provide you with information on how to complete with your exchange at the best rate possible.  
You can complete your exchange using our platform,
 >>>with no registration required. "

Cool

weeeeeee

Pages: « 1 ... 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 [504] 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 »
  Print  

Jump to: