Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:07:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 [508] 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-EMC2 Einsteinium FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY KMD-dPoW  (Read 1076337 times)
The Zet

Activity: 152
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:36:15 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/michigan-introduces-bill-to-prosecute-persons-who-falsely-alter-data-on-blockchain/amp

For those of you concerned about things such as 51% attacks, laws and regulations are coming. Blockchains are highly transparent and those that attempt to manipulate them for their own gain will see why it’s important to have common sense regulation and participation of enforcement for those rules. While blockchain may help create less financial power and control by unwieldy governments, the fact remains that we need governments to maintain our societies. Human beings are simply no good at creating order on their own. Our hope is to help usher in a new era of transparency, which in turn will provide us with real politicians, not the present ones who have been bought and paid for. I believe I will live to see the day when governments are held in check through the use of this incredible technology and in place to serve OUR interests, and not those of mega-corporations and the uber-wealthy. We must choose to unite over the common goal to FIX the problems that plague our world, instead of hoping for some sort of complete destruction of government. The structure isn’t the problem, a thing is just a thing. It’s those that run it who have created problems and it is now up to all of us to help fix it and bring about a new day for all humanity.

aye fool ^put the pipe down and step awaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy from the keyboard =)

BITCOIN REGULATION EXISTS WITHIN THE CODE ITSELF ===> GOVERNMENTS AROUND THE WORLD DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ABOUT THIS.
Level of your ignorance is staggering. Yet, that doesn't bother you writing such nonsense.
Yep, that big is your ignorance.
You've heard something about something sometime, It was long ago and you remember it vaguely, but it's enough for you to create a cover story in your mind. Unfortunately, that is not how (in) reality works...

I didn't understand, with whom you agree?  Huh Huh Huh Huh

I didn't understand, who do you ask?

I've asked you
Exactly. Because you've hit that reply button on my post. It was same for me. Just check to whom I replied. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:19:00 PM

Is it necessary to have tokens EMC2 to use the functions of this platform or can we use bitcoin without changing the token of this network?
Ben K.

Activity: 103
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:23:53 PM

Is it necessary to have tokens EMC2 to use the functions of this platform or can we use bitcoin without changing the token of this network?

Which platform? Einsteinium is a currency.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:14:04 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/michigan-introduces-bill-to-prosecute-persons-who-falsely-alter-data-on-blockchain/amp

For those of you concerned about things such as 51% attacks, laws and regulations are coming. Blockchains are highly transparent and those that attempt to manipulate them for their own gain will see why it’s important to have common sense regulation and participation of enforcement for those rules. While blockchain may help create less financial power and control by unwieldy governments, the fact remains that we need governments to maintain our societies. Human beings are simply no good at creating order on their own. Our hope is to help usher in a new era of transparency, which in turn will provide us with real politicians, not the present ones who have been bought and paid for. I believe I will live to see the day when governments are held in check through the use of this incredible technology and in place to serve OUR interests, and not those of mega-corporations and the uber-wealthy. We must choose to unite over the common goal to FIX the problems that plague our world, instead of hoping for some sort of complete destruction of government. The structure isn’t the problem, a thing is just a thing. It’s those that run it who have created problems and it is now up to all of us to help fix it and bring about a new day for all humanity.

BITCOIN REGULATION EXISTS WITHIN THE CODE ITSELF ===> GOVERNMENTS AROUND THE WORLD DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ABOUT THIS.
Level of your ignorance is staggering. Yet, that doesn't bother you writing such nonsense.
You've heard something about something sometime, It was long ago and you remember it vaguely, but it's enough for you to create a cover story in your mind. Unfortunately, that is not how (in) reality works...

my point is that a decentralized network is resistant to any borders or government laws..the code dictates it's resilience Wink ~jmho

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
InsiderOfCrypto

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:58:37 PM

my point is that a decentralized network is resistant to any borders or government laws..the code dictates it's resilience Wink ~jmho

this is very true, this is valid point actually
gembitz

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:12:08 PM

this is very true, this is valid point actually

when it comes to code, there is no coin that is resistant to 51% attack, starting form BTC all the way down to BTI Smiley

unlike EMC2 >_> BTI will never be vulnerable to this because "Instant" fam is a cryptocurrency-artist GROUP ..not so simple a coin Wink ~eZ^$$$

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
uacoin

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:13:48 AM

REMEMBERThe purpose of trolls is to make troll out of you
Thinkerex

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:16:52 AM

REMEMBERThe purpose of trolls is to make troll out of you

yes, we all hate Liberals and PC Cool
gembitz

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:00:32 PM

REMEMBER:  The purpose of trolls is to make troll out of you
free and open source technology made bitcoin possible~>free to share, unregulated, anonymous, secure, distributed, +disruptive to the corrupt banking system  =)  ...get to know this.--satoshi~<3

gembitz

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:17:56 PM

free and open source technology made bitcoin possible~>free to share, unregulated, anonymous, secure, distributed, +disruptive to the corrupt banking system  =)  ...get to know this.--satoshi~<3

bring two dimensions to it, space and time, to get oriented
space is the same
time has changed

community will continue to maintain the open source scrypt version of emc2 and they will make their emc2thereum or whatever they wanna call it it will not be supported Wink >> marketing faucet has dried up lol

gembitz

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:22:20 PM

space is the same
time has changed

community will continue to maintain the open source scrypt version of emc2 and they will make their emc2thereum or whatever they wanna call it it will not be supported Wink >> marketing faucet has dried up lol

just curious, where you gonna sell it when exchanges update the wallets?
also under what ticker that would be?

EMC2 is a scrypt coin do not think you are going to pull into a jumbucks ethash ten to one split ?
Huh? bittrex did this with JBS/UBQ ?  lol =) 10-1 split? lols ... buy buy buy EMC2 could hit 50K before they fork then 2-1 coins??? weeee

Ben K.

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:24:43 PM

space is the same
time has changed

Precisely. It’s true this is all open source, but just because someone is standing outside a fast food joint selling their own version of chicken nuggets doesn’t mean people wont blow by them and still enter the building to get the real thing.

If there’s more than one person you can convince to use fake emc2, I’ll be sad for those who got trapped in your scam. For all the rest of us, here’s what the actual EMC2 team has been working hard on to create a real world environment for the project: https://www.emc2.foundation/newsletters/6
gembitz

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:25:41 PM

space is the same
time has changed

Precisely. It’s true this is all open source, but just because someone is standing outside a fast food joint selling their own version of chicken nuggets doesn’t mean people wont blow by them and still enter the building to get the real thing.

If there’s more than one person you can convince to use fake emc2, I’ll be sad for those who got trapped in your scam. For all the rest of us, here’s what the actual EMC2 team has been working hard on to create a real world environment for the project: https://www.emc2.foundation/newsletters/6

YOU ARE MAKING A DIFFERNET ALGO ALTOGETHER LIKE JUMBUCKS/UBQ DID!!!? =\

[EMC2] DEVELOPMENT SHOULD REMAIN :KEY POINTS:>> ANONYMOUS&PRIVATE RESPECTING USERS FREEDOM >>+FREE & OPEN SOURCED!! #GITLAB

Ben K.

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:39:23 PM

space is the same
time has changed

YOU ARE MAKING A DIFFERNET ALGO ALTOGETHER LIKE JUMBUCKS/UBQ DID!!!? =\

[EMC2] DEVELOPMENT SHOULD REMAIN :KEY POINTS:>> ANONYMOUS&PRIVATE RESPECTING USERS FREEDOM >>+FREE & OPEN SOURCED!! #GITLAB

That’s the beauty of open source. You are free to make your own version. Ours comes with the benefit of 4 years of transactions, a vibrant community, partnerships, developers, products and applications, listings on major exchanges and real world application. You can make any other kind of emc2 you want but in the end it’s no different than litecoin which everyone will choose over your version. Why are you so opposed to an algo change? It’s designed to make emc2 more decentralized!
The Zet

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:25:27 PM

space is the same
time has changed

Maybe you can remember a guy who wanted to sabotage December's fork and his convincing miners to stay on the old chain. Maybe you can remember few of them asking why they're unable to sell coins...

One is free not to update the wallet, for example, but they shouldn't come back asking why their outdated version of the coin is basically worthless.
gembitz

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:53:23 PM

space is the same
time has changed

Maybe you can remember a guy who wanted to sabotage December's fork and his convincing miners to stay on the old chain. Maybe you can remember few of them asking why they're unable to sell coins...

One is free not to update the wallet, for example, but they shouldn't come back asking why their outdated version of the coin is basically worthless.

i could see this shitcoin dropping back to 20 satoshis or less using the current mindset :\ hmmm worthless to whom? .. weird science? lol

bluelab

Activity: 267
Merit: 150

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 08:12:47 PM

space is the same
time has changed

i could see this shitcoin dropping back to 20 satoshis or less using the current mindset :\ hmmm worthless to whom? .. weird science? lol

few months ago you said here you are buying everything under 5k sat Cheesy

Every day holds the possibility of a miracle | www.emc2.foundation | www.bluelab.us | saved penny = earned penny
The Zet

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:55:09 PM

space is the same
time has changed

Worthless for everyone who kept miningon the old chain.
Krot98

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:02:06 PM

The Einsteinium Foundation has a mission to raise funds for research, our mineral extraction tax creates a pool of funds that provide
provides worthy candidates and this makes it more attractive in the eyes of users.
gembitz

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:41:50 PM

space is the same
time has changed

few months ago you said here you are buying everything under 5k sat Cheesy

i hope the new coin does well with all the enhanced "transparency" that you get with the new algo!!? ;P lmfao

===> at least take a play from the UBQ playbook and do a 10 x 1 split so you have something hype to pump now lol Wink *cough-wink*

EMC2 >>>NOW GIVES YOU TEN TIMES YOUR COINS!!! WEEEEEEE =D LOLLLL

Pages: « 1 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 [508] 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 »
  Print  

Jump to: