Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:59:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 [516] 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-EMC2 Einsteinium FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY KMD-dPoW  (Read 1076342 times)
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:42:52 PM

This is a very nice graph I didn't see before, and which is really very promising for long time hodlers Smiley

long term hodlers = rich list Smiley lol

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Konfeta

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:32:37 AM

This is a very nice graph I didn't see before, and which is really very promising for long time hodlers Smiley

Einsteinium is not the only promising coin.
we need not only to hold but also to buy during the bear market. I think we'll get a profit soon.
CoinFocus
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:28:52 AM

Hi team!

We just launched a new ICO platform in Korea called CoinFocus.

We are offering FREE listing and banner services for soft launch promotion. Get in touch with us on Telegram or via our services page! The ICO packages are right now +60% off!

Good luck on your token sale!!  Grin

Very best,
Katherine from CoinFocus

** FREE LISTING **
** EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS **
All content in English & Korean => COINFOCUS
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:37:36 PM

Einsteinium is not the only promising coin.
we need not only to hold but also to buy during the bear market. I think we'll get a profit soon.

My only regret is not to have more cash to throw into altcoins (and of course EMC2 first of all) during this atrocious bear market. Everying's on sale everywhere, but still you need money to buy Smiley
coldstorage

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:38:09 AM

My only regret is not to have more cash to throw into altcoins (and of course EMC2 first of all) during this atrocious bear market. Everying's on sale everywhere, but still you need money to buy Smiley

Yup.  I scratched together as much as I could, but at these levels, nothing is ever enough.  People are crazy.  The people selling in december had their heads on straight.  The people selling in August are going to be kicking themselves.  Even modestly successful coins have so much room to run.  Forget trying to beat bitcoin.  If a coin can corner a niche and capture a local market (could be geographically local, but could also be localized to interest, use etc), it doesn't need to beat anything, particularly with lightning atomic swaps in tow for easy cross chain interaction.

I'd love to see Einsteinium not as a general purpose currency first (though it could still function that way too), but as a platform for science crowdfunding (a la indiegogo) and edutainment (blockchain based games and other dapps focusing on scientific themes).  Lightning is a great start, both to make it easy for other cryptocurrency users to support science/have fun on our chain, but also to allow easy scaling of smart contracts that would otherwise easily bring congestion.  If the right smart contract platform got attached, it could really be a big deal. 

Additionally, PoS might be better than attempting to outrace the asic manufacturers who always catch up to any algorithm that becomes popular enough, and might pair better with smart contracts anyway.  But with lightning, it might not matter.  I do hate to see energy devoted to asic resistance when it appears to be a futile endeavour.
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:32:41 PM

Corrected Message: EMC2 THE BEST COIN EVER!

--- IMAGE REMOVED ---

You are such a total waste of time and forum space. Don't you have anything to do in the real world? Oh, nevermind, you don't, that's why your here posting crap, got it. Don't worry, I'll correct your posts since you can't seem to get it right.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
einsteinium (OP)

Activity: 536
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 07:28:12 PM

twitter

MIL coin Blue Paper www.emc2.foundation/mil
reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:01:55 PM

Lightning Network working on EMC2?  How fast are payments? This is great news!!!
numb12

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:22:54 AM

Awsome News!
lelilulu

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 11:38:21 AM

It's funny because I still find the old coin still exist without the news and the FUD. Where is the developer now? What are they doing all this time? Too many coins like this and scam at the end. BUt not with emc2, what the secret?
QueenOfCrypto

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:49:18 PM

Yup.  I scratched together as much as I could, but at these levels, nothing is ever enough.  People are crazy.  The people selling in december had their heads on straight.  The people selling in August are going to be kicking themselves.  Even modestly successful coins have so much room to run.  Forget trying to beat bitcoin.  If a coin can corner a niche and capture a local market (could be geographically local, but could also be localized to interest, use etc), it doesn't need to beat anything, particularly with lightning atomic swaps in tow for easy cross chain interaction.

I'd love to see Einsteinium not as a general purpose currency first (though it could still function that way too), but as a platform for science crowdfunding (a la indiegogo) and edutainment (blockchain based games and other dapps focusing on scientific themes).  Lightning is a great start, both to make it easy for other cryptocurrency users to support science/have fun on our chain, but also to allow easy scaling of smart contracts that would otherwise easily bring congestion.  If the right smart contract platform got attached, it could really be a big deal. 

Additionally, PoS might be better than attempting to outrace the asic manufacturers who always catch up to any algorithm that becomes popular enough, and might pair better with smart contracts anyway.  But with lightning, it might not matter.  I do hate to see energy devoted to asic resistance when it appears to be a futile endeavour.

I agree on all your point. Einsteinium has been moving slowly all these years, but always in the right direction, and I think one day it will fully serve its core reason to be - platform for science crowdfunding and more in this same area. As for the PoS, my guess is that sooner or later the whole crypto world will eventually be forced to move to that, since it is so much more echological and decentralised.
yeunhaudikk

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:53:19 PM

Einsteinium's current price is $ 0.078981 USD. It has been significantly reduced. Do you have a solution for this?
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 05:34:00 PM

Yup.  I scratched together as much as I could, but at these levels, nothing is ever enough.  People are crazy.  The people selling in december had their heads on straight.  The people selling in August are going to be kicking themselves.  Even modestly successful coins have so much room to run.  Forget trying to beat bitcoin.  If a coin can corner a niche and capture a local market (could be geographically local, but could also be localized to interest, use etc), it doesn't need to beat anything, particularly with lightning atomic swaps in tow for easy cross chain interaction.

I'd love to see Einsteinium not as a general purpose currency first (though it could still function that way too), but as a platform for science crowdfunding (a la indiegogo) and edutainment (blockchain based games and other dapps focusing on scientific themes).  Lightning is a great start, both to make it easy for other cryptocurrency users to support science/have fun on our chain, but also to allow easy scaling of smart contracts that would otherwise easily bring congestion.  If the right smart contract platform got attached, it could really be a big deal.  

Additionally, PoS might be better than attempting to outrace the asic manufacturers who always catch up to any algorithm that becomes popular enough, and might pair better with smart contracts anyway.  But with lightning, it might not matter.  I do hate to see energy devoted to asic resistance when it appears to be a futile endeavour.

I agree on all your point. Einsteinium has been moving slowly all these years, but always in the right direction, and I think one day it will fully serve its core reason to be - platform for science crowdfunding and more in this same area. As for the PoS, my guess is that sooner or later the whole crypto world will eventually be forced to move to that, since it is so much more echological and decentralised.

Agreed ...

At least with the sentiment that EMC2 is a slow mover, but slow is good in the sense that methodical changes over time is a more solid foundation to build upon.

PoS. That is where you are wrong. Each of the modes of chain/block hash (PoW/PoS/etc) have their pros and cons, but together seem to form a robust method of verification of work. As a hybrid system, it is WAY more robust than a singular mode of verification, but still needs to be looked at with a very skeptical eye anyway. PoS is found to be just as (de)centralized as PoW is in terms of attacks on the network, and the more you gain coin, the more control you have in a PoS environment. Similarly to the PoW method with hash power, as we have seen with the headaches caused by the WormHole issues of massive hash emanating from only a few sources, not too long ago.

The ideal that one is going to overcome the other in time is a false ideal, as there has never been, and still to this day, not just ONE method of verification of transactions that trumps the others.

Ecologically though, even PoW has it's benefits for the ecology, as we (CWI) have been designing and developing with solar systems/batteries//farms. So when EMC2 grows to a level of operable stability in the network that is unprecedented in it's history, this will be the time that growth and increased development happens also. To move to PoS only would be a very big mistake, even though other coins have. The issues present in the weaknesses inherent in PoS will cause more grief than good in VERY large networks, which EMC2 seems in becoming.

There are MANY technical papers regarding PoS and it's vulnerabilities, a google search will list them.

As for lightning, this is the start of a fresh new era for EMC2, regardless of what FUD and crap will get spread about this. Still in it's infancy, and more productive than most systems out there today, this tech will be a force to be reckoned with when it becomes a mature piece of technology, even on it's own let alone integrated with a project like EMC2 Wink

#crysx

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:30:35 PM

Einsteinium's current price is $ 0.078981 USD. It has been significantly reduced. Do you have a solution for this?

Solution? If you have a magic solution to grow the price of a coin let me know please Cheesy. It's like other coins, price go up with adoption or with pump&dump speculation, no other ways

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Fleisher

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:09:05 PM

it was a nice pump with this coin in the past. now imo is GAME OVER

buy me a beer with Tezos tz1eUaNAVLTxCkQ2zDjbiYzPfFpVETfbZsrX
https://www.binance.com/?ref=10999682
R-J-F

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:40:40 AM

it was a nice pump with this coin in the past. now imo is GAME OVER

Not even close, it has yet to start. And if all your concerned with is a "pump" perhaps you need to go elsewhere.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
QueenOfCrypto

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:04:40 AM

Yup.  I scratched together as much as I could, but at these levels, nothing is ever enough.  People are crazy.  The people selling in december had their heads on straight.  The people selling in August are going to be kicking themselves.  Even modestly successful coins have so much room to run.  Forget trying to beat bitcoin.  If a coin can corner a niche and capture a local market (could be geographically local, but could also be localized to interest, use etc), it doesn't need to beat anything, particularly with lightning atomic swaps in tow for easy cross chain interaction.

I'd love to see Einsteinium not as a general purpose currency first (though it could still function that way too), but as a platform for science crowdfunding (a la indiegogo) and edutainment (blockchain based games and other dapps focusing on scientific themes).  Lightning is a great start, both to make it easy for other cryptocurrency users to support science/have fun on our chain, but also to allow easy scaling of smart contracts that would otherwise easily bring congestion.  If the right smart contract platform got attached, it could really be a big deal.  

Additionally, PoS might be better than attempting to outrace the asic manufacturers who always catch up to any algorithm that becomes popular enough, and might pair better with smart contracts anyway.  But with lightning, it might not matter.  I do hate to see energy devoted to asic resistance when it appears to be a futile endeavour.

Agreed ...

At least with the sentiment that EMC2 is a slow mover, but slow is good in the sense that methodical changes over time is a more solid foundation to build upon.

PoS. That is where you are wrong. Each of the modes of chain/block hash (PoW/PoS/etc) have their pros and cons, but together seem to form a robust method of verification of work. As a hybrid system, it is WAY more robust than a singular mode of verification, but still needs to be looked at with a very skeptical eye anyway. PoS is found to be just as (de)centralized as PoW is in terms of attacks on the network, and the more you gain coin, the more control you have in a PoS environment. Similarly to the PoW method with hash power, as we have seen with the headaches caused by the WormHole issues of massive hash emanating from only a few sources, not too long ago.

The ideal that one is going to overcome the other in time is a false ideal, as there has never been, and still to this day, not just ONE method of verification of transactions that trumps the others.

Ecologically though, even PoW has it's benefits for the ecology, as we (CWI) have been designing and developing with solar systems/batteries//farms. So when EMC2 grows to a level of operable stability in the network that is unprecedented in it's history, this will be the time that growth and increased development happens also. To move to PoS only would be a very big mistake, even though other coins have. The issues present in the weaknesses inherent in PoS will cause more grief than good in VERY large networks, which EMC2 seems in becoming.

There are MANY technical papers regarding PoS and it's vulnerabilities, a google search will list them.

As for lightning, this is the start of a fresh new era for EMC2, regardless of what FUD and crap will get spread about this. Still in it's infancy, and more productive than most systems out there today, this tech will be a force to be reckoned with when it becomes a mature piece of technology, even on it's own let alone integrated with a project like EMC2 Wink

#crysx

You are making some good points here. I generally would agree with them.
R-J-F

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:59:05 PM

Yes! Please buy 100 Million as soon as possible and pay the highest price you can find.  Grin

einsteinium (OP)

Activity: 536
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 08:03:42 PM

Lightning network payments are now available on einsteinium main net!
Einsteinium official Lightning nodes are deployed and active.
Client downloads and tutorial of how to set up an EMC2 Lightning node is available at:
https://www.emc2.foundation/lightning

We will continuously work to upgrade existing lightning network and release new apps and tools in order to bring closer this kind of fast payments to developers and our users.

EMC2 Lightning Network GUI wallet, explorer, EMC2 LN apps and many more are still to come.

MIL coin Blue Paper www.emc2.foundation/mil
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:09:54 PM

Lightning network payments are now available on einsteinium main net!
Einsteinium official Lightning nodes are deployed and active.
Client downloads and tutorial of how to set up an EMC2 Lightning node is available at:
https://www.emc2.foundation/lightning

We will continuously work to upgrade existing lightning network and release new apps and tools in order to bring closer this kind of fast payments to developers and our users.

EMC2 Lightning Network GUI wallet, explorer, EMC2 LN apps and many more are still to come.

i'm buying all emc2 coins when it hits 20 satoshi again! Smiley weeeee

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Pages: « 1 ... 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 [516] 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 »
  Print  

Jump to: