Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:34:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 [540] 541 542 543 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-EMC2 Einsteinium FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY KMD-dPoW  (Read 1076337 times)
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 04:33:20 PM

Einstein : we must travel faster than the speed of light to reach the future of crypto currency? Smiley lolzzz

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 08:08:16 AM

Einstein : we must travel faster than the speed of light to reach the future of crypto currency? Smiley lolzzz

"something, something...time seems to move slower when travelling at speed of light"
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 08:55:29 PM

"something, something...time seems to move slower when travelling at speed of light"

Progress on MIL?

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
einsteinium (OP)

Activity: 536
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 02:15:37 PM

Progress on MIL?

We had MIL Pool on staging let running for a while.
It got stuck at block 29999. We are able to replicate the issue on our local environment and are looking into it.
Will post update as soon as we pass that.
Thanks!

MIL coin Blue Paper www.emc2.foundation/mil
bluelab

Activity: 267
Merit: 150

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2019, 10:03:36 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2019, 10:30:24 PM by bluelab

While Einsteinium Foundation is preparing more official updates, I am willing to post a 'soft update' and to provide some insights, as interest in this coin is constant.

First important thing is that Foundation as organization is committed to continue support and work on ideas released back in 2014, along with EMC2 coin.
Second is that all members of the team are active and the team as whole is compact and even looking to extend.

Now we all have to admit that general conditions have changed. In addition to that the core team faced some technical difficulties in finalizing MIL coin designed to cover Foundation operational and future development costs as well as to represent the new set of products/platforms/tools to be heavily used by scientific community in their routines.

These two resulted in postponing MIL release. We are aware that this disappointed some community members.  But we also know that true supporters are around and looking for opportunities not only to trade but to help the project in the best way they can.

It is not easy to onboard person to blockchain organization, same way it is not easy to train and get the pilot. It is actually very expensive and time consuming process. But now that we are at the new beginning I think it will be very beneficial for the foundation to go through restructuring and for the current team members to make an extra effort and steps to recruit and to train more people. And they are willing to do so!

On our last meeting that happened a week ago, I personally expressed interest in working more with scientific community directly. I believe that time has come where the thing we are building has to be real, so the presence of real users is essential. On the same meeting I also recommended to the team that two titles that I was holding should be transferred to other teammates that are with EMC2 since day one. My focus will be pure business development and focus on scientists.

On the same meeting we discussed the idea of releasing MIL ERC20 as a place holder while we are fixing MIL main net. The current status on MIL development is next:
- After deploying first MIL pool, it got stuck at the block 29999. This issue is still not resolved, but after extensive diagnosing we nailed down what is causing the bug, and most likely it is DAG structure from ETHash algo, that needs to be changed after certain time.  Vlada is actively working on that. I really hope that after that will be no other major bumpers.

So MIL coin is under construction and we are looking to fully release the main-net and to complete mapping to EMC2 in 3 to 1 ratio, as originally planned. All of that does not prevent us from making ERC 20 place holder, but also MIL-ERC20 to MIL 1:1 converter. The reason is easy integration into existing trading systems.  

More on this can be discussed on current EMC2 communication channels. I encourage all, the team, the old members, the new members etc. to openly talk about what would be the best and fastest way to bring what we have so far and whats coming into usable state that represents the real value.

At the end I am happy to share with you that few promising exchanges initiate conversation with EMC2

To summarize this update:
- Mil coins is being worked on, the development is active
- Foundation is looking for restructuring
- Foundation is welcoming more people in, especially ones that come directly from scientific community
- Foundation is prioritizing work with scientific community
- MIL ERC20 as place-holder discussion is going on
- Keeping percentage of MIL in ERC20 format for easy integration cons and proms discussion going on
- Some marketing strategies to fit Asians markets are going on
- Exchanges are expressing more interest in EMC2

I am really hoping to see year 2020 prosperous, and wish you all the best!

Malden Trifunovic

Every day holds the possibility of a miracle | www.emc2.foundation | www.bluelab.us | saved penny = earned penny
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 07:17:26 AM

~snipped~

- Foundation is welcoming more people in, especially ones that come directly from scientific community
- Keeping percentage of MIL in ERC20 format for easy integration cons and proms discussion going on

Malden Trifunovic

These are all great and much appreciated but the big questions is, do they any specific timeline on when these things are expected to happen? I mean, like Q1 or Q3 of 2020? A little more information will not hurt the public. My buddies are currently looking closely at these developments as we are also invested to this coin since the beginning.
Emc2 Fork

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 12:40:10 PM

I welcome the Emc2 team, tell us when you plan to launch the MIL project, approximate dates Huh
Emc2 Fork

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 07:19:50 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2020, 10:37:28 PM by Emc2 Fork

Tell investors when you plan to launch a new project.  Your silence shakes.  Stop driving people by the nose.  A year has passed, and the MIL project has not been launched.  What exactly is the problem?  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Sad Sad Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry They said that there will be an event in March 2019, then they postponed it to June 2019, then the plans changed and it is generally not clear when the project will be ready.  The price has fallen, which is incomprehensible.  We must approach the matter responsibly, set a date and go to the goal, and not fool investors.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 12:51:55 AM

While Einsteinium Foundation is preparing more official updates, I am willing to post a 'soft update' and to provide some insights, as interest in this coin is constant.

First important thing is that Foundation as organization is committed to continue support and work on ideas released back in 2014, along with EMC2 coin.
Second is that all members of the team are active and the team as whole is compact and even looking to extend.

Now we all have to admit that general conditions have changed. In addition to that the core team faced some technical difficulties in finalizing MIL coin designed to cover Foundation operational and future development costs as well as to represent the new set of products/platforms/tools to be heavily used by scientific community in their routines.

These two resulted in postponing MIL release. We are aware that this disappointed some community members.  But we also know that true supporters are around and looking for opportunities not only to trade but to help the project in the best way they can.

It is not easy to onboard person to blockchain organization, same way it is not easy to train and get the pilot. It is actually very expensive and time consuming process. But now that we are at the new beginning I think it will be very beneficial for the foundation to go through restructuring and for the current team members to make an extra effort and steps to recruit and to train more people. And they are willing to do so!

On our last meeting that happened a week ago, I personally expressed interest in working more with scientific community directly. I believe that time has come where the thing we are building has to be real, so the presence of real users is essential. On the same meeting I also recommended to the team that two titles that I was holding should be transferred to other teammates that are with EMC2 since day one. My focus will be pure business development and focus on scientists.

On the same meeting we discussed the idea of releasing MIL ERC20 as a place holder while we are fixing MIL main net. The current status on MIL development is next:
- After deploying first MIL pool, it got stuck at the block 29999. This issue is still not resolved, but after extensive diagnosing we nailed down what is causing the bug, and most likely it is DAG structure from ETHash algo, that needs to be changed after certain time.  Vlada is actively working on that. I really hope that after that will be no other major bumpers.

So MIL coin is under construction and we are looking to fully release the main-net and to complete mapping to EMC2 in 3 to 1 ratio, as originally planned. All of that does not prevent us from making ERC 20 place holder, but also MIL-ERC20 to MIL 1:1 converter. The reason is easy integration into existing trading systems.  

More on this can be discussed on current EMC2 communication channels. I encourage all, the team, the old members, the new members etc. to openly talk about what would be the best and fastest way to bring what we have so far and whats coming into usable state that represents the real value.

At the end I am happy to share with you that few promising exchanges initiate conversation with EMC2

Malden Trifunovic

2020 EMC2 ===> we demand you release the premine "foundation" coins to a proper custodian. :\ thanks - Weeee

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Emc2 Fork

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 07:19:56 PM

Team Emc2 where are you missing?
Duncan.Idaho

Activity: 195
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 06:03:06 AM

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/upbit/
What's the word on upbit withdraw issues?

Also who are the custodians of the premine Wink

#HASH# stupid! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5201006 
“shitcoin” season? 💩 =5204866 ▃▃  twits=5211117  layer=5214461
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 09:43:52 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/upbit/
What's the word on upbit withdraw issues?

Also who are the custodians of the premine Wink

No premine
Emc2 Fork

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 06:15:13 PM

If there were events on Emc2 now, the coin would grow well
einsteinium (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2020, 12:08:26 PM

Einsteinium (EMC2) has signed a partnership with Korean cryptocurrency KOL Indigochild (CEO Hyun-Deok Na).

Indigochild started as an investor and influencer specializing in cryptocurrency, and currently operates a group of accelerators specializing in blockchain and cryptocurrency. Indigochild is offering all-in-one accelerating solutions such as community build-up, consulting, and marketing to blockchain and cryptocurrency projects in Korea.

The partners that Indigochild Group participated as accelerators and advisors include BKEX, BXB, EXX cryptocurrency exchanges, and hundreds of projects including LATAM CASH (LMCH), RIX, and BRACE PROTOCOL.

The Indigochild Group is expected to serve as Korea's representative ambassador through partnerships with Einsteinium, and at the same time exchange business with each other and expect synergy in expanding global services.

“We are delighted that the Indigochild Group will strengthen its foundation as a global cryptocurrency accelerator through partnership with Einsteinium. We will continue to select projects with potential for growth to help them advance into Korea, and we will do our best to contribute to the growth of the cryptocurrency industry.” said Na Hyun-deok, CEO of Indigochild Group.

----

인디고차일드(대표 나현덕)는 2014년부터 거래 및 채굴을 통한 메인넷을 운영중인 글로벌 대형   
 프로젝트 아인스타이늄(EMC2)와 파트너십을 체결했다고 지난 14일 밝혔다.

아인스타이늄(EMC2)은 비영리 단체가 학교와 과학 및 IT 프로젝트를 지원하는 등의 교육을 위한 클라우드 펀딩을 목적으로 만든 가상자산이며, 모든 종류의 지구 과학 프로젝트를 지원한다. 또한 POW를 통해 채굴이 가능하고, 채굴 시에 자동으로 한 블록당 2%가 설립 펀드로 기부되는 구조이다.

채굴 시 각각의 채굴층에서 나뉘어진 시대(Epoch)마다 36,000개의 EMC2를 25일동안 채굴이 가능하며, 후원을 원하는 프로젝트의 Epoch의 채굴량에 따라 자동으로 EMC2가 지원되도록 설계되어 있다.

인디고차일드는 가상화폐 전문 투자자 및 인플루언서로 시작하여, 현재는 블록체인 및 가상자산(암호화폐) 전문 엑셀러레이터 그룹을 경영하고 있다. 인디고차일드는 블록체인, 가상화폐 프로젝트들에게 커뮤니티 빌드업, 컨설팅, 마케팅 등 올인원 엑셀러레이팅 솔루션을 제공 중이다.

인디고차일드 그룹이 엑셀러레이팅 및 어드바이저로 참여한 파트너사로는 BKEX, BXB, EXX 가상화폐 거래소들과 라탐캐시(LMCH), 릭스, 브레이스 프로토콜 등 수백 여 곳이 있다.

인디고차일드 그룹은 아인스타이늄과 파트너십 체결을 통해 한국 대표 엠버서더를 역임함과 동시에 상호간 서비스 업무를 교류하고, 글로벌 서비스 확장에 있어서 시너지 효과를 기대할 수 있을 전망이다.

인디고차일드 나현덕 대표는 “아인스타이늄과 파트너십 체결을 통해 인디고차일드 그룹이 글로벌 가상자산 전문 엑셀러레이터로서 확장 기반을 다지게 되어 기쁘다”며 " 앞으로도 성장 가능성이 있는 프로젝트들을 선별하여 그들의 한국 진출을 돕고, 더 나아가 가상자산 산업 전반의 성장을 위해 최선을 다할 것” 이라고 말했다.

Emc2 Fork

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 08:28:05 AM

Coin MIL when will it be?
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 04:56:34 PM

Here's the latest update:

"COMMUNITY UPDATE ON THE EINSTEINIUM FOUNDATION PROGRESS FOR THE RELEASE OF MIL"

https://www.emc2.foundation/emc2-blog/2020/5/25/community-update-on-the-einsteinium-foundation-progress-for-the-release-of-mil
HeitorMessias

Activity: 208
Merit: 32

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via" Seneca _

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 05:41:22 AM

EMC2 is disponible for buy/sell in any DEX?
Shy Ronnie

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 04:57:51 PM

Listing on Coinspot
https://coindar.org/en/event/einsteinium-emc2-listing-on-coinspot-29152
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 12:44:49 PM

Here's the latest update:

"COMMUNITY UPDATE ON THE EINSTEINIUM FOUNDATION PROGRESS FOR THE RELEASE OF MIL"

https://www.emc2.foundation/emc2-blog/2020/5/25/community-update-on-the-einsteinium-foundation-progress-for-the-release-of-mil

"Overall, the project is on track for completion"  Is this still the case and what would that track be?

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
einsteinium (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2020, 08:45:12 PM

There is something I would like to share with the EMC2 Community.

A previous bug we had at ‘Block 30,000’, which was a major roadblock for MIL development and release is being resolved!

To provide a little more clarifying background on the issue: the EMC2 foundation software developers have worked on bringing ETHash algorithm into EMC2 codebase, which with some additional technical improvements would result in our new coin release, known as ‘MIL’.

A full description of the project, technical specifications, genesis, and rationale behind it can be found in MIL Blue Paper.
https://download.emc2.foundation/docs/MIL-Coin-Blue-Paper.pdf

After about a year of work, one of our core developers suddenly left the foundation leaving behind what was thought to be a functional MIL wallet, pool, as well as additional software modules necessary for initial distribution and completion of the airdrop.

After this departure the EMC2 foundation started intensive software quality control and testing and discovered that the mining process would get stuck at the block 30,000. Unfortunately, consultations with the original developer was not enough to resolve the issue.

An analogous situation arises, for example, if you want to customize your car with more power. Simply moving the engine from one car to another would not be enough to complete this process. You have to consider that there is a transmission and other peripherals involved in the upgrade.

The same situation presents itself with cryptocurrencies and their respective hashing algorithms. Transitioning to a new algorithm takes enormous effort to work. And it is not simply enough for the blockchain network to function. There are additional parts involved that concurrently need to be updated.

During our testing and debugging phase, pressure for expected release has increased, the developer lost steam and at some point made himself not available even on consulting bases.

Some of the very OG members and long term contributors to EMC2 foundation picked up this responsibility and carried on with looking into resolving the ‘Block 30,000’ bug.

After weeks, and I can say months, of looking into both code bases, and some brainstorming sessions, it seems like ideas of how to move forward have sparked.

Just yesterday, we were successfully able to pass the 30k barrier on regnet! Which in other terms means that we are looking into testing fixes on our test network and ultimately have moved closer to releasing MIL main network.

We are committed to the MIL project, how about you?

Where there is smoke, there’s fire.

Cheers!

Pages: « 1 ... 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 [540] 541 542 543 »
  Print  

Jump to: