Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:58:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to save money?  (Read 2590 times)
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:49:35 PM

To save money, it's enough to have a rational approach to spending, or, more precisely, to ask yourself: what is it for? is there an urgent need for this? can you live without it? It's simple.)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
budrabut

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:51:24 PM

I prefer to invest my assets than just saving on traditional or manual Bank. Now is available new trend to invest such Crypto currency which uses blockchain technology. Everyone are free to sign and use the Crypto currency because it use free framework as the foundation or base concept. It offers more transparency, because each transactions is saved in many device who are involved in.
Talking about saving money, it already answered clearly in this topic, those all are good ways and steps to save money. I just give my opinion relates to the topic.   

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:32:37 PM

First of all you have to think about your future, and if you have such thoughts then you will automatically save money and save your money, because there is a desire for a better future.

toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:37:27 PM

I have my own philosophy when it comes to saving money. For sure, when you spend too much, you cannot save. You should not buy expensive stuff and waste your time in expensive places. It also very important to avoid gambling or traveling just for fun. Additionally, I also think that the best way to save money is to invest it. Money cannot stay in our pocket or in a bank. It must be invested. The more you invest, the more you can have profits. When you have a lot of profits, why to save?
this is an example to use money wisely, with investing your money or asset your money didn't that silent, but growing and develop into more
Roomshambles

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:43:21 PM

here are the simple steps to save money:
1. You must record all your expenses
2. Make a budget for all expenses
3. Start planning on saving money
4. Choose something to save for your money
5. Decide on your priorities before spending
5. Make saving as a habit
6. Watch your savings grow.

any suggestion on how you save your money?

You can start by starting planning on saving money and watching your savings grow. Because we have to start from the beginning if we really want to save money so it is not wasteful in using it.
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:09:03 PM

Saving money is very important for we don't know for any emergencies that would come and saving for the future of the family. It's a way on how to discipline ourselves in spending our money wisely.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:26:02 PM

This are simple but workable fundamentals on saving money,but i guess lets add here about investing in cryptocurrency specially bitcoin is one idea of saving money together with gaining in future,what you think?cause no matter how you save your money it will remain the value,not like if you invested here in volatile profiteering for sure in a matter of years your money will be double,triple or maybe times 30 or more
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:08:08 PM

Well, I think every step is useless if you to yourself doesnt doscover where you are weak, and probably that is in your self-discipline, it it the most important thing when it comes to reaching a goal your attitude towards what you would like to achieve , but one of the most effective thing to practice is that think about what may the possible consequences that you might be involved if you dont stick with the goal that you do.
Jateng

Activity: 1256
Merit: 144

Think Different

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:14:43 PM

Start planning on saving money ? But the 6 steps that you enumerate is a plan itself. We know that it is not that easy to save money because we people do not stop wanting and needing something.
To save money, I first minus some amount (which will be my savings) to my salary after I got my salary. In that case I already have savings so I can spend all the remaining money I've got. I know how much money I will budget. It will become my habit also. Then I will watch my savings grow

VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:49:48 PM

There are quite a few ways, in my opinion, you should divide the percentage according to your income level, and let the money is what savings and which money is spent. It will be clearer for you

frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:39:43 PM

Yeah, that is a good strategy but I just follow the simple and straight forward one. Always keep in mind that x% of your all earnings is going into the savings accounts no matter what happens every other month. That is and the only strategy you guys should house into your mind!! This money is always going to be there for you if there any emergency so you dont need to be worried about anything at all. You just keep control of all the things and the money can just flood into your account just like that. Believe me after a year or so you get yourself surprised that you have saved so much money.
bsce1-1

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:50:41 PM

They have ways to save money from the crypto one of this is manage all the wants that you buy weekly or daily. Take down notes all the money that you have and also money that you use to buy things. Start planning smartly for the budgeting. And for optional, try to invest you money to make your money earn more.
In addition, it can earn easily in the world of crypto but it depends upon in the situation that may encounter every time. We all know, bitcoin is unpredictable because it can not predict or identify when the value or price will increase or will become decrease.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:27:19 PM

To save money, it's enough to have a rational approach to spending, or, more precisely, to ask yourself: what is it for? is there an urgent need for this? can you live without it? It's simple.)

One has to spend wisely so that automatically what is left becomes your saving. Do not overspend or buy stuff which is not required, if you live a simple life than you have enough money to cater till your retirement life. Also if you have more than donate to needy.

cr7

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:48:30 PM

Good recommendation. But maybe it's easier to change something in your life to earn more? Thus, you will find the best income for everyday life, without savings!
Yaminat

Activity: 537

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:22:33 PM

The very word "economy" does not mean at all that we will live poorly and scantily, only to collect the necessary amount for a more necessary thing. Unnecessary purchases - completely kill any budget regardless of its size, money is constantly in short supply, we are used to borrow and to take credits. It seems to me, no matter what rules of economy we will use, the main thing is to do it wisely and do not stop!

Vs225655

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:24:42 PM

Want to save? Better to make a lot of money. You will not have to think how to save on one or another.
Contribute to the crypt and earn your first thousand, millions of dollars
kenlyresuello08

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:21:48 PM

I think about spending and saving money you should think first if you will buy a things make sure that thing was necessary avoid buying any unnecessary and too expensive things
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:24:00 PM

I have my own philosophy when it comes to saving money. For sure, when you spend too much, you cannot save. You should not buy expensive stuff and waste your time in expensive places. It also very important to avoid gambling or traveling just for fun. Additionally, I also think that the best way to save money is to invest it. Money cannot stay in our pocket or in a bank. It must be invested. The more you invest, the more you can have profits. When you have a lot of profits, why to save?
this is an example to use money wisely, with investing your money or asset your money didn't that silent, but growing and develop into more
Exactly, our money should not be sleeping in the banks. Yes, the first thing that you can do is to save money but don't let your money stay on that forever, while you are saving money try to study the market or how to invest and later on you will find out that investing is a must for you to grow your money.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:49:27 PM

I think about spending and saving money you should think first if you will buy a things make sure that thing was necessary avoid buying any unnecessary and too expensive things
Yes.It's all about setting your priorities and discard all unnecessary things that are not really needed.Saving is really hard to do especially if your income is just enough but if you think what would be your future will be without any savings then i guess you should still save even a very small amount for your future purposes.

Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:17:45 AM

Formulate a budget plan, respect your earnings, and don't be too impulsive. Learn to prioritize things, and follow them religiously. Be honest with your established plan, and aim for short term saving goal. Don't just save for money but for the future. Make savings a habit and make it a passion. However, reward yourself, don't hamper to treat yourself but at the same time take it as an opportunity to save. Put same amount to your savings as to what you have spent.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██