Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:26:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Make money by what?  (Read 20717 times)
WarQ

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:55:01 AM

I would like to ask you to participate in any regular campaign?
 - I joined facebook and twitter and felt very little stake
 - So you can share what the campaign should do to get more stake
Thanks all.

Signature bounty the company will give you more money, but only at the moment there are a lot of scams in the ICO, so it's not clear how this industry will behave next.
trinhthuylinh

Activity: 257
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:38:15 PM

I make money with signature and Facebook bounty campaign.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
emulsifryer

Activity: 337
Merit: 10

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:30:42 AM

Stakes depends on how many followers/friends you've got if you are pertaining to social media campaigns. And bounties has variant of campaigns that can depend on your expectation. If you see that the stake you potentially can claim is low but the project is good decide. And if you see that the stake is good but the project is quite unpopular so decide for yourself.
That's right it depends on how many are you in that campaign which you have participated or join with. I don't usually participated in social media campaigns because first is having so many participants and the second one is allocations is very little but if you know that the project is really worth it and has a good platform then it is not actually a loss after all.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 665

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:04:28 AM

All campaigns are not good now, even I haven't received anything for the past 5 months from the bounty.
even though you work bounty for a full day you won't get anything. just do a bounty to fill your free time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
akunin

Activity: 257
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 11:52:25 AM

i make money with twitter, fb, signature, video, and article. but for now i thinkall project campaign is not good because market is weak
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 01:13:03 PM

Theres a lot of campaigns other than twitter and facebook like signature campaign, video blog, article, translation and many more social media platforms depends on the project. You can increase your stakes by increasing your followers of course that is stated already in their instructions.
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:04:10 AM

Thanks all.

Blog and Translations do give a lot of stakes. Translations job is hard to get because you have a lot of competition but with blogging/video skills, you can succeed. You need to be very good at editing because your presentation will make it easy for you to get hired on another bounty campaign like this.
Winsdors

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:52:12 AM

I would like to join in some signature campaign. Can someone tell me which ones are good?
This market brought me down li'l bit, but I'm ready for work now.
rizki991

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 02:25:36 PM

to take part in the bounty for now there are very few people who can follow Facebook and Twitter. to get more try following articles and videos and also create very good quality and make more than 1 article and video if you can
EyeOfHorus

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:05:47 PM

That's some kind of vast question but to emphasize it if you're into campaigns and ICOs that is not bad idea just participate, complete the tasks and get rewarded. As for the rewards each projects has different price for that so that is something that you should monitor. For example my last ICO and current yet DexAge p2p escrow trading platform started at $0.006 on Airdrop price and now at ICO crowdsale is $0.01 so for example DexAge and Some ICO give you 10 stakes per task each but the price of the token might be different of course on both projects so that is something you should dig up in the project on your own and find out which one suites you better.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:04:59 AM

Thanks all.

To get high stakes in social media campaigns you need more followers/friends.

In signature campaign higher rank gets high stakes, but nowadays its hard to find a good campaign and most of them are only requiring high ranks with merit.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:19:29 AM

I would like to join in some signature campaign. Can someone tell me which ones are good?
This market brought me down li'l bit, but I'm ready for work now.
There is no signature campaign that accept newbie for became a participant, unless you have copper member account then you will see some signature campaign that accepted it. Up your rank at least to Jr. Member then you will find many signature campaign that allow you to join.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:02:49 AM

Thanks all.

In signature campaign higher rank gets high stakes, but nowadays its hard to find a good campaign and most of them are only requiring high ranks with merit.

mostly social media campaigns have a fix rate  . the max reward that you will get is only for 2500-5000 followers  . social media campaign rewards are too low compared to other type of campaigns  .

true  . high stake = higher rank but nowadays , even high level users only get smaller rewards because of the current market condition  but its okay as to recieve small rewards than ended up getting scammed  on too good to be true campaigns .
Senkuli

Activity: 304

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 01:33:56 AM

If you have experience in the field of local language translation, you can take part in translation prizes on each project as long as you have to go through an experienced stage and establish connections with some gift managers to be the first to register the translationlanguage, and will get more shares in each bounty.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:20:02 AM

I make money by joining in different campaigns like social media , youtube, signature , if your lucky on the ico bounty where you joined you will get good amount of money.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:51:04 PM

Writing article, making videos or joining the signature campaign. Those are the best way to get more coin per stake. By the way, if you want to get maximum from a campaign, join each of the campaign.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:04:42 PM

I make money by joining in different campaigns like social media , youtube, signature , if your lucky on the ico bounty where you joined you will get good amount of money.

Do you think still that bounty campaigns are really worth to make your efforts. I really do not admit it.

Most of bounty campaigns turned to scam. Please be careful before you are enrolling to any bounty campaigns. All the best and you try on signature campaign alone which is legit and lead by the trusted managers.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:28:11 PM

Do you think still that bounty campaigns are really worth to make your efforts. I really do not admit it.

Most of bounty campaigns turned to scam. Please be careful before you are enrolling to any bounty campaigns. All the best and you try on signature campaign alone which is legit and lead by the trusted managers.
For now i would  say that doing bounties not worth my effort , cause im not sure if i will get a reward at the end of the campaign. In these days its so hard to find the right bounty campaign  hope luck is on my side.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:06:29 PM

There are bunches of bounty programs and signature campaigns available in this forum itself. Other hand you have facebook, twitter and other social campaign which you have been partaking and its typical for it to have

an exceptionally little stake contrasted with others yet the assignment isn't generally too hard.There are programs which do offer huge works like signature, blog and interpretations yet basing on your rank you cannot at present ready to sign up.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:00:36 PM

To get more stakes you can enroll yourself into the different campaigns available. If that isn't enough, better is to go with learning of trading. Trading gives better earning prospects compared to the stakes earned through campaigns. For the same you need some initial investment and continued learning about the market moves.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████