Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:27:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Make money by what?  (Read 20717 times)
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:46:10 AM

While this only gets it from the prize when we take part in every signature campaign, but from there there are still a number of ways to get it, for example with Facebook campaigns and Twitter campaigns. Try to further deepen the knowledge of the crypto world, so that there will be lots of opportunities for profit or money.
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:48:21 AM

Hello. You need to learn how to conduct a fundamental analysis of projects. Now for the time being there is a lull for big stakes. Good luck.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
CryptoCounselor

Activity: 39
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:48:17 AM

I would like to ask you to participate in any regular campaign?
 - I joined facebook and twitter and felt very little stake
 - So you can share what the campaign should do to get more stake
Thanks all.

To get a lot of skates, I think you should join bounty ICO campaigns and hard-working to earned skates. But now the circumstances of cryptocurrency market is not right and the price was stable and not any sign to go to the moon. Calm down and continue to working on bounty to get more skates and token.

Bounty is good option but not reliable since as of now there are so many unpaying bounty campaign, and by this I suggest to find another option like blogging, video making, community management and other related job that can use on crypto advertisement.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:27:00 PM

Thanks all.

To get a lot of skates, I think you should join bounty ICO campaigns and hard-working to earned skates. But now the circumstances of cryptocurrency market is not right and the price was stable and not any sign to go to the moon. Calm down and continue to working on bounty to get more skates and token.

Bounty is good option but not reliable since as of now there are so many unpaying bounty campaign, and by this I suggest to find another option like blogging, video making, community management and other related job that can use on crypto advertisement.
Nevertheless, the Bounty company still remains the most profitable job where you can earn free cryptocurrency. If you want, it’s really time that such a time has come that the payment for the work of the Bounty Hunters has greatly decreased, and in some cases is even missing.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 11:35:03 PM

Thanks all.

Well thats the risk in joining ico bounty campaigns sometimes your lucky and sometimes not, you wont get paid for doing the task for atleast a month or two thats very frustrating.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 12:32:27 AM

There's a lot of ways to make money through online. Blogs, surveys, bounties, airdrops etc. You can write blogs at steemit or some other same platform to earn more crypto. You can get some good surveys at crowdholding, clixsense.
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:45:45 PM

Obviously you should either develop your social media pages or take part in other companies too. The project team pays bounty hunters not only for reposts and posts on social networks, but also for writing quality articles, wearing signatures and much more.

dakiller

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 03:06:29 AM

If you are fluent in translation, please join the Translation campaign, which is one of the campaign received the most stakes.
Next is the signature campaign, Video & content.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 04:27:09 PM

If you are fluent in translation, please join the Translation campaign, which is one of the campaign received the most stakes.
yes right, but the translation campaign is quite difficult to obtain, I think for now the campaign that everyone can follow is making videos and articles, the more videos and articles you make, the more likely you are to get income
Kingairdrop

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:51:00 PM

Thanks all.

I was once i  the same shoes like you, but i discovered that campaigns like twitter and facebook usually have huge amount of participants enrolled on it. So even with the huge allocations given to facebook and twitter the amount of tokens always turns out low because everybody is doing facebook and twitter. Now i do just signature and blog and video

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:20:58 PM

There's a lot of ways to make money through online. Blogs, surveys, bounties, airdrops etc. You can write blogs at steemit or some other same platform to earn more crypto. You can get some good surveys at crowdholding, clixsense.
You just mentioned about clixsense, they stopped the paid to click feature before and that's where they have been well made and popularity increased due to that kind of source that they offer. As I know with these paid to click sites, some already merged with bitcoin payments and although clixsense focused now with surveys, I think it's still a good side job.

When I look at those people that have been translating, the first in line that has a good portfolio is what the bounty manager is hiring. Video and content writing are also good way, you improve your skills while practicing through those bounties. BUt don't always depend to these bounties, you can do more with those skills.

Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 328

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:18:47 PM

Thanks all.

Well thats the risk in joining ico bounty campaigns sometimes your lucky and sometimes not, you wont get paid for doing the task for atleast a month or two thats very frustrating.
The duration of most bounty campaigns since last year aren't really that short finishing 1-2 months time which it is already mostly 3-6 months long which do really sucks
because they do extent out because they haven't reached out their goal amount yet which is normal for the current market condition on where most investors
still hesitating to invest that's why we can really see that majority of ICO's now are failing.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████