Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:48:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Make money by what?  (Read 20717 times)
UnusualMouse

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:24:32 AM

Now those who participated in the bounty 1-2 years ago can very well earn, because everyone wants to have aged accounts with activity/friend/followers/karma. And resourceful guys create such services as upvotes.io . But bounty is not so profitable for hunters today.
withlove99

Activity: 336
Merit: 29

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:49:08 AM

I would like to ask you to participate in any regular campaign?
 - I joined facebook and twitter and felt very little stake
 - So you can share what the campaign should do to get more stake
Thanks all.

Current, the people participate in in social networking campaigns fb and tw are very crowded, so we usually get very little stake. So you can research and participate in many other social networking campaigns such as; medium, reddit, linkedin, stemmit, vk, ... or signature, translation, content, video, ...
Bhosted

Activity: 328
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:15:11 AM

After months of participating in bounty campaigns, I realized that it's best to carefully choose them before participating, because you can take part in dozens of them, but they will appear to be scam..
Yana_O1993

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 10:16:21 AM

I also started with this. but then I started writing posts and noticed that large amounts pay for telegram

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
alexs_03

Activity: 197

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:57:44 AM

I started earning coins from airdrops, then gradually switched to bounty, and then I saw the signature and started writing posts)
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:00:38 PM

Thanks all.

The facebook and twitter campaigns have tons of participant so you will have only little stakes so try to participate on other parts of bounties like translation,youtube and signature campaigns which maybe better than the social media campaigns.
jayden316

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:30:09 PM

I joined all the campaigns, why are you ignoring Facebook and Twitter campaign when they are really good,
olyolali

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:21:58 PM

Thanks all.

I suggest you to follow all available bounties like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, articles. and if you have the expertise to translate to other languages you can join the bounty translate. because translate is the most stake. but if you don't have the translation skills don't try.
and I have a small suggestion, if you are looking for income from this forum and have special expertise you can open services in a service thread and get paid for each of your services.
smartsan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:26:57 PM

Thanks all.

Yes, twitter and facebook based campaign are very useful to get some bucks and it does not satisfy all needs.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
Arrazi1507

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 04:44:25 PM

Thanks all.

I think social media campaign like facebook, telegram, and twitter campaign its really good for me, I was start earn money from social media campaign
if you want get more stake in social media campaign you need add more facebook friends and twitter followers, I believe you get more stake from there or you can join signature campaign, youtube, and articles.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:15:03 PM

Thanks all.

Of course, the more people who participate, the less they pay for individuals, too, if you have other abilities, I suggest participating in other fields that pay more, and only a few people participate as you wish, very difficult to get big profits. business must be the main thing, people have previously felt what we don't feel but the benefits are greater after BTC goes to ATH, be patient and do what you can't complain about what you get.

StellaMakk

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:22:43 PM

Profit from social media depends on the number of your friends. Collect more friends and show them projects. )
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:37:19 PM

Thanks all.

If you want to make only money so many platforms are available because many crypto related sites are organising the contest. If you want to gain knowledge as well as money you should stay in this place and concentrate on some other good campaign. Because few peoples are never research anything in this forum so they are all stay in same level. But some peoples are active and survive in all the area these are all automatically understand in this forum. My suggestion is you should trying to develop your skills automatically you know how to make money in crypto.
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:26:15 PM

Every bounty usually allocates percentages to the various campaigns, at the managers discretion.
Mostly, signature and content takes the highest percent.
You also have to consider the amount of participants joining that campaign.
grayjacob

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:02:20 AM

I want to participate in airdrop and bounty. Is this a way to make money without investing?
Pardeep kaur

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:33:36 AM

you can earn good money from social sites like facebook,twitter ,linkdn and so on its all depends on your followers..if you have maximum followers you get more rewards..you can also earn good amount from signature campaign,articles,blogs and by making videos..these are more profitable than social medias.
changxia

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:32:34 AM

Because I am not a skilled trader, I choose to use the bounty task and airdrop to make a profit. Although I often encounter fraudsters, I think the bounty mission is still profitable!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
jetjet

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:53:56 AM

I only do signature campaign. Wearing signature could be a.good source of bounty. The higher the rank the bigger the bounty would be. In my case I'm a.jr member so I expect the most lowest bounty in the campaign.Join bounties in the early stage of the capaign is much better.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:01:10 AM

I want to participate in airdrop and bounty. Is this a way to make money without investing?
Technically, yes. You will earn some tokens after do some bounties job, but that's only works if you can sell your token (there are lot of tokens which can't trade, either it still doesn't have exchange or scam token).

Yana_O1993

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:34:02 AM

lately I've found little-known projects with a good idea. there are few participants and I hope for big payments

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: