Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:48:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My top alt coins that will see biggest gains by 2020  (Read 664 times)
Kurisuu9 (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:31:50 AM

Short list of my top 3 coins that will see the biggest gains by 2020:

1. Matrix AI Network
2. NEO
3. EOS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:43:46 AM

You missed 2019, cause by 2020 there are only 50 coins in the market those are the projects with use cases and has a real product.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:31:36 AM

They are good coins but anything can happen in a year. There may be new coins coming or some alts now that seem dormant will explode. Cryptocurrency market is unpredictable. Good luck to your prediction. Let's see come 2020.
Virtual-Money

Activity: 236
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:33:44 AM

My Top Alt coin is DIGITEX . EQUAL, STAKER and im gonna hodl this till 2020 or even more
pumawolf

Activity: 968
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:34:28 AM

Even the best project in 2019 is impossible to predict. I can not imagine 2020. It is only necessary to think about which project is valued more during the bull season.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:42:43 AM

1. Matrix AI Network
2. NEO
3. EOS

eos hype is gone, neo looks very bad as for now. We need something fresh to follow. There are many others prospective projects

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Binugon

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:03:36 PM

1. Matrix AI Network
2. NEO
3. EOS

You might miss two coins that might be excellent in the next year or two years, namely Litecoin and Cardano, Litecoin itself has experienced + 4,800% performance while for Cardano itself the performance has reached + 406% as newcomers are very good achievements
DeltaX

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:25:28 PM

1. Matrix AI Network
2. NEO
3. EOS
Can you tell about what's your reason that make you feel about that? I have seen a lot of people are trying to leave from NEO and move to the another platform and it goes even lower. EOS has so many bug with its platform and i still feel doubt about matrix.ai. At least you can give the reason that make sense.
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:58:09 PM

1. Matrix AI Network
2. NEO
3. EOS

That is if they survive long enough. I dont see much utility in them. EOS is the worst for me, being run by Larimer, who has run quite a few projects before and never finished them.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:03:09 PM

You missed 2019, cause by 2020 there are only 50 coins in the market those are the projects with use cases and has a real product.

i don't really think so. 2 years is not enough time for this market to get its shit together and start having real things in it instead of shit. by 2 years we may be buried under shitcoins. in fact i expect the number of shitcoins picks up again pretty soon and we can surpass 5000 shitcoins eventually in a short time. of course they will all die but the rate of new shitcoin creation is faster than their death rate.

and this can last until 2020 and beyond until people involved in these markets start demanding something more than pump and dumps.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:18:31 PM

I hope cryptocurrency even survives 2019, we still don't know if the crypto market will ever see the 2020 daylight but I sure hope it does!
As the years pass, many altcoins will go down, regulations will take their place and only those legitimate and deserving platforms will remain.
I believe this will help the crypto industry be stronger and more stable specially if those remaining coins will do their role in real life applications.

denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:02:01 PM

Any reason why you choose those coins, do you care to elaborate? 2020 seems so far away when it comes to crypto currencies I think.
danivan7

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 02:07:21 PM

1. Matrix AI Network
2. NEO
3. EOS

I agree with neo, but eos I think no, their new blockchain still have many problem,
and still need time to resolve this,
and matrix still low,,

I think, real use case project, and big community and also good dev, will make big gain,

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:47:48 PM

1. Matrix AI Network
2. NEO
3. EOS

Good selection on NEO & EOS but I did not heard much on matrix... I wish you luck on your coins in years to come. Although 2 years is not quite long but crypto has a lot of surprises I just hope that we have a brighter future ahead.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:59:35 PM

They are good coins but anything can happen in a year.

Yes anything can happen in a year. But in less then a year as so many here expect soemthing only thing that can happen is market manipulation and pumps. And we know who gain on pumps. The ones that plans them. The rest lose....
bestcomputerpsycho

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:01:00 PM

My top picks are
POLY
STAKER
PRIV
ICX
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:36:50 PM

1. Matrix AI Network
2. NEO
3. EOS

Biggest gains by 2020? You will be lucky if these coins are still around by 2020. If I were you, I'd get your money out of EOS and fast. A lot of newbies fell for the EOS hype, that's why almost everyone that holds EOS are people that joined crypto in 2017. There are almost 0 tenured crypto users that bought any EOS, because it is an obvious cash grab/scam. dPOS doesn't work, and EOS has already had a slew of problems. Even the huge day one issue when they had to pause the blockchain. EOS is not a cryptocurrency, as it doesn't have the three foundational pillars of crypto. Which are:

Immutability
Censorship resistance
decentralization

EOS has none of these, as the blockchain has already been rolled back, the BPs have the ability to freeze wallets, and there are only 21 BPs so no decentralization. Also, why did the EOS team need $4 Billion dollars for the ICO? Last time I checked Bitcoin required $0 to be developed and launched. Obvious cash grab.

EOS has far too many flaws for it to be a functional cryptocurrency. It has been slowly bleeding out and it will continue to do so. The only coins truly worth holding are the ones that have withstood the test of time and the ones that hold merit.

The three picks should be Ethereum, Litecoin, and Monero.
Ethereum is worth holding because it has the largest amount of developers working on the platform, and Sharding is cutting edge blockchain technology for true on chain scaling. Once this goes live, Ethereum will do great. Very large hashrate, insanely high tx/day count (good network activity) and it has always been the #2 coin (for the most part), and I don't see this changing anytime soon.

Litecoin is worth holding because it is the second cryptocurrency ever made. It is digital silver (much like how Bitcoin is digital gold) and Litecoin can double as a testbed for Bitcoin upgrades, as the code is identical for both coins. Segwit went live on Litecoin nearly a year before it did on Bitcoin.

Monero is worthing holding because it is one of the oldest privacy coins, and one of the only privacy coins that actually work. Most other privacy coins have flaws in the way the coins are anonymized, and with a great amount of scrutiny, the coins could be traced.
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:41:52 PM

In my opinion, you should hold eth now. The dong is currently very low and I believe that in the near future it is likely that by the end of 2018 the market will rebound.
badykvik

Activity: 895

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:46:36 PM

1. Matrix AI Network
2. NEO
3. EOS
Personally, I believe the top 3 altcoin that will see the biggest gains by 2020 are
Ethereum
NEO
EOS
Biborno

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:51:27 PM

my top altcoins...  ETH, LTC, ETC 😇
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: