Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:00:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My top alt coins that will see biggest gains by 2020  (Read 666 times)
Wicking

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:33:17 PM

I called the BTC, ELA, XSPEC. I'll try to explain: BTC is digital gold, without exaggeration; ELA is ETH 2.0 https://www.elastos.org/en/ ; XSPEC - private coin with a fully working technology. https://spectreproject.io Explore on your own.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:13:51 PM

You have chosen NEO and it is correct! This coin will definitely bring you a good profit in the future. NEO also actively supports China. I would also advise you to buy ETH. This is a very good and promising coin that will definitely grow.
in any case, there is only one question which of the competitors the etherium is better to buy. To date, not only Neo, but also the waves, as well as Strelar has a good popularity.
Titorelli

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:31:34 PM

NEO is a good top ten coin that will see good returns I believe in 2020, but will it see the best returns IDK. For me if you want the best ROI you have to look for low cap coins that have good potential and are still currently under the radar. Imagine having invested in NEO when it was still Ant Shares. For me I'm placing a big bet on Spectrecoin, Xspec. Spectrecoin is a privacy coin that uses POS as opposed to POW to support it's network. With its tech it is among one of the few truly private privacy coins out there. It has a functioning product and a strong team behind it that is continuing to push the coin forward. If successful with their roadmap Spectrecoin could be at the head of the privacy class by 2019. This would push Spectrecoin into the limelight/ mainstream and the coin would see tremendous gains being a small cap. So at a price of around .29-30ish cents currently we could be looking at a value of $10 or more come 2019. This is not that far fetched as Spectrecoin already achieved an ATH of $6 in 2017 during the last crypto bull run with less resources and development behind it. This is definitely a coin to keep in mind if your looking for a solid return on your investment. As always patience is needed if you jump aboard.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:56:36 PM

I think you are right about XSPEC, the new management team are certainly better than the old non existent developers that were destroying this coin. With the ATH hitting $5 when there was practically no development, imaging what highs it will reach with this new team. I would say $10 is within reach

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
scotty0312

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:44:02 AM

Spectrecoin coinmarketcap - 442

One of the most secure privacy coins on the market. Stealth address , Native Tor integration + OBFS4, Ring sigs, PoSV3. Spectrecoin will implement proof of stealth in Q1 2019. This feature is a game changer for Proof of stake privacy coins.Proof of stealth will allow the user to stake and be rewarded with untraceable coins. You can stake spectrecoin and earn 10% per annum. The best way to understand Spectrecoin today is to think of Bitcoin + Proof-of-Stake.v3 + anonymous transactions (using similar technology to Monero) + Tor / OBFS4 to hide your IP.

A recent article on spectrecoin from coindesk

https://www.coindesk.com/stealth-staking-privacy-coin-plan-mask-proof-of-stake/amp/

Spectrecoin website link

https://spectreproject.io/

btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:59:25 AM

In no particular order this my top coins that will see biggest gains by 2020.

NEO
Litecoin
Iota
Tron
OmiseGO
Modum
Cardano
Substratum
AirSwap
UnikoinGold
Loopring
BitShares
Electroneum
BTCedgar

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:03:48 AM

I would have to pick the top 3 Altcoins for 2020 or for the future investments. Like Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold.
Bitcoin hard forks are not joke and scam thing to me because they're created to have a purpose and I bought Bitcoin Cash a month after the split while it's cheaper and now they're stable and pumping.
JoeriHugelier

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:45:33 PM

For me XTRABYTES (XBY) and Spectrecoin (XSPEC) have big potential for huge gains by 2020, both are still in full development and are not just clones of existing coins. XTRABYTES is developping a secure, superfast codeagnostic platform that will solve the know problems of scalability and centralisation thanks to their newly developped Posign consensus algorithm. Spectrecoin is is highly anonymous coin that offers THOR and OBFS4 support as well as stealthstaking, they are the only coin that has successfully bypassed the great firewall of China.
Both dev team are very active and competent and both have a real chance of making a difference in the blockchain market. Both coins are still flying under the radar because they are not spending huge amounts of money on marketing at the moment, they are both focussing on getting their tech right in stead of relying on hollow marketing promisses like a lot other coins out their. If you have the time and patience to let these team do their work you are in for some very nice returns on your investment.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 07:50:02 PM

I would have to pick the top 3 Altcoins for 2020 or for the future investments. Like Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold.
Bitcoin hard forks are not joke and scam thing to me because they're created to have a purpose and I bought Bitcoin Cash a month after the split while it's cheaper and now they're stable and pumping.
can you tell me what is the value of all the bitcoins? Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Cache and Bitcoin, Why do you think that these coins will have a great price?
Babber

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:51:20 AM

By 2020, I think, both privacy and Proof of Stake will earn more popularity. And in the intersection of the two there are only a few coins, like XSPEC and CLOAK for example. I have invested in both. I am however somewhat more excited about XSPEC at the moment for two reasons. One is the new development team with stable funding, and the other is the soon to come tech of stealth staking, which will increase the privacy of the whole network a lot. Besides, the currently very low market cap of the coin can be inflated easily once we enter a bull cycle again.
badaovodich

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:37:49 AM

For me, MAN coin, NEO coin and EOS coin prices have fallen too far from the original and have hardly recovered as old values. Bitcoin's price went down seem to have caused many Altcoins to lost heavily.
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:56:44 AM

I agree with you about NEO and MAN, this is a very promising coins. I would also add to your list of Elastos, Fusion and Refereum.
Astonuse

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:26:50 AM

I have my own opinion
my top altcoin is
1. tron
2. Tokenomy
3. Cardano
4. XLM
5. Bitcoin Cash

I think the four coins will be x100

I agree with the bitcoin cash above.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:31:40 AM

In my opinion, you should hold eth now. The dong is currently very low and I believe that in the near future it is likely that by the end of 2018 the market will rebound.
Buying and holding Eth is a very good option. I consider it to be the mini version of Bitcoin. It is reliable when it comes to transactions and low transactions fees. And as far as I am concerned, bitcoin and Eth are the best coins for me. Therefore, the best time to buy these coins are now or never. The bitcoin price is beginning to grow. We can see $7k being reached and it is growing. I am really happy for this and I hope it will continue to increase.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:55:39 PM

This is what Satis group expect in 3 years time so by 2021. Full research: https://research.bloomberg.com/pub/res/d37g1yWebn9LbRbS09rquSuSoDQ
hotimbineh

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:12:31 PM

I have my own opinion
my top altcoin is
1. tron
2. Tokenomy
3. Cardano
4. XLM
5. Bitcoin Cash

I think the four coins will be x100

I agree with the bitcoin cash above.
we are free to analyze the market in the next 3 years but the reality sometimes turns the same as now in the past year many say the ETH will arrive at the price of XXX but in fact the price fell even slumped maybe this is a price thrend to take a breath so that thrend will then turn around because I still hopes that last year's analysis for ETH and BTC will occur at the end of this year

spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:05:33 PM

IMHO it is better to invest in cryptocurrencies with own chain. For example right now I look through such cryptocurrencies as Holo, Ontology, Fantom, Zilliqa. I will think about buying them in the middle of the next year.
hewbrowden

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:21:34 PM

Short list of my top 3 coins that will see the biggest gains by 2020:

1. Matrix AI Network
2. NEO
3. EOS
About NEO I would not be so optimistic, I do not even know what the situation will be in 2019. I think that for such a long time you can only trust bitcoin or ethereum.
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:27:27 PM

1. Matrix AI Network
2. NEO
3. EOS
About NEO I would not be so optimistic, I do not even know what the situation will be in 2019. I think that for such a long time you can only trust bitcoin or ethereum.
Ethereum could easily be surpassed by a competitor by 2020. I don't think it is unwise to invest in some of those competitors (like NEO and EOS), but you should probably also hold a bit of ETH. (just in case Wink)
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:40:50 PM

1. Matrix AI Network
2. NEO
3. EOS
Ethereum could easily be surpassed by a competitor by 2020. I don't think it is unwise to invest in some of those competitors (like NEO and EOS), but you should probably also hold a bit of ETH. (just in case Wink)
in any case new platform, competitors eth can develop only due to ico companies. but the fact that the market ico company to date, very fell because quite a lot of fraudulent projects that in turn deters investors. thus eth will leave the right to be called a leader in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: