Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:20:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it safe to invest all my savings in cryptocurrencies  (Read 4575 times)
lebedi

Activity: 197
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:14:58 PM

It is one of the most reliable ways to save money because crypto allow very low risks and a lot of chances to make your amount of money much bigger.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
clear cookies

Activity: 268
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:24:35 PM

If your choices are bank or cryptocurrency, I'll go for cryptocurrency but not all savings. Ok, Maybe this is the best and wise strategy that I recommend to you mate. Put the half of your savings on the bank, and the other half is for cryptocurrency. I'm not saying that cryptocurrency and banks are not safe but, you need to be practical, putting all money on any investment is a high risk.you should know that. So think about it first before you make a move.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:08:16 PM

Am thinking of investing my savings instead keeping it in the bank,is cryptocurrency a wise choice?
It all depends on you, i think invest all of your saving in cryptocurrency is a bad idea because it is a big risk if you are not experienced in cryptocurrency. But, if you want to take that risk and get out of your comfort zone then that is not a wrong choice. You can do some of your own research and analysis about coins that you think are high potential for investment.
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:34:13 PM

Of course it's not safe, I don't think it's worth investing all your money in cryptocurrencies. If you want to invest in cryptocurrencies, then invest only the amount that you do not need, which is stored just like that.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:52:22 PM

Of course it's not safe, I don't think it's worth investing all your money in cryptocurrencies. If you want to invest in cryptocurrencies, then invest only the amount that you do not need, which is stored just like that.

In any case, I think that a very big mistake of those people who invested all the available funds in the cryptocurrency. cryptocurrency carries a huge risk and losing all your savings is very easy.
NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:08:39 PM

It is one of the most reliable ways to save money because crypto allow very low risks and a lot of chances to make your amount of money much bigger.
If you have enough knowledge and are willing to risk your own funds, then you need to take a risk, but if you are in doubt, you can try a small amount and gain experience.

Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:26:38 PM

I will say cryptocurrencies are risky. You can either lose or gain your money so you don't have to invest all your savings in cryptocurrencies. There's a saying which goes like don't put all your eggs in one basket because anything can happen.
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:58:03 PM

I will say cryptocurrencies are risky. You can either lose or gain your money so you don't have to invest all your savings in cryptocurrencies. There's a saying which goes like don't put all your eggs in one basket because anything can happen.
It makes sense, Crypto is not gambling, so there is no need to think about putting all your savings into it, not only in Crypto, all forms of investment should also not need to think about doing that, because something that is overboard must not be good.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 08:14:10 PM

Am thinking of investing my savings instead keeping it in the bank,is cryptocurrency a wise choice?
I don't think that it is a good idea. Investing everything on something is quite risky especially in cryptocurrency where volatility is a common thing. Even though, there is a great possibility to earn more in Cryptocurrency, I don't recommend that you have to invest all of your savings on it. Investing is putting something that you are willing to lose and I don't think you are willing to lose everything.

Be wise, we can invest some and make it roll. It is wiser if we "Don't Put All Your Eggs in One Basket".
StevenCS

Activity: 319
Merit: 10

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:20:56 PM

I don't think that is good, my advice is not to invest all your savings into Crypto, because Crypto is very unstable, and it may take a long time to recover, so invest your savings, but don't hurt your finances

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:44:05 PM

Bank does not love you as a person, they love you money, which is one of the reasons they will always want you to keep your money in bank.
The mentality of the rich is different from the poor.
The rich will take much form his money, invest and expect a yield. I will also call this
person an entrepreneur. While the poor will always keep his/her money in bank and will not do business with it.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:46:53 PM

if you want to invest in crypto just do it don't hesitate, than you save money at the bank don't get better profits invested in crypto
surgexvb

Activity: 445

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:50:43 PM

For me personally, the best choice is to divide the income into two parts, and one of them should be kept in the bank, now it’s safer, you should only keep a part of the cryptocurrency, but not all the money, because here it is still unpredictable and risky.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
oneidentity

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:34:15 AM

Very dangerous. Never invest more than you can lose. Do not forget that the risks in the cryptocurrency market are extremely high.
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:47:45 AM

It depends, if you have a great knowledge about the market of cryptocurrencies then it is a good idea to invest your savings in the market of cryptocurrencies, but if you are relatively new to this market and you do not have any experience, then investing all your savings in the market of cryptocurrencies could be the worst thing that you could do because there are many stories of people losing all their money.
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:56:11 AM

I think it is not safe and is very risky to invest all your savings in cryptocurrency specially those who have no experience or have little knowledge about the technology. But if you know what you are doing and you know what you are about to get yourself into then go ahead. You can always invest half of your savings and you don't have to go all out.
mr_smith99
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:38:08 AM

That's the most unhealthy thing you can ever do.
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:17:09 AM

If you can afford to lose your savings in an instant then it is a go. You see, crypto world is very vicious. Investing a huge amount can be very risky because crypto is still deregulated in most parts of the world. Meaning, you will not be protected from whatever losses it may incur. The safe thing to do is to just invest what you can afford to lose.

anhkhoavba79@gmail.com

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:52:50 AM

Investments are often risky. So nothing is safe. Even if you invest with savings, you should not invest all your capital. Break into a lot of investment in different jobs.
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:23:21 AM

Yes, I agree if investing in crypto as it gives us a lot of advantages. And it is a wise decision, if in my opinion. And if you want to be safe you can keep the money in the Bank. But you can't get a lot of advantages.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: