Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:28:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it safe to invest all my savings in cryptocurrencies  (Read 4575 times)
echodike

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:09:30 PM

Am thinking of investing my savings instead keeping it in the bank,is cryptocurrency a wise choice?

I will advise you not to invest your saving into crypto currency, crypto currency market is so volatile and you could lose the money because of the volatility of the market, so it is good to keep your saving in the bank.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Azna Azhar

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:17:27 PM

Am thinking of investing my savings instead keeping it in the bank,is cryptocurrency a wise choice?

Crypto currencies do provide great opportunities for profit. Your steps to investing in it are a good step, but you need to first study the projects that interest you to avoid things that might harm you. I think by investing all your savings at risk, I suggest making an initial investment with only a few percent of your wealth.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:18:53 PM

It will be a very bad decision for anyone to do this. If the cryptocurrency fails, you are doomed forever. Invest only a part of what you have.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
dobladi

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:22:07 PM

It would be risky. It is like you will gamble all of your savings without the assutance of earning profit especially at times like this that the cryptomarket is on continuous downtrend which scares most of the investors. It would be a more advisable thing to invest only some of your savings and to wait for recovery to start. Also be careful on the crypto that you will invest because not all would be a good one.

Diglimigli

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:25:00 PM

Your savings, of course, cannot and should generally be split into parts and invest each part in different projects
ndico

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:36:29 PM

It is a wrong choice to invest all your life saving into crypto currency, In crypto currency only invest what you can afford to lose, because the crypto space is a volatile space, just keep your saving in the bank, when you have enough money to spare then you can invest.

Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:50:23 PM

I think it's not safe to invest all your money in the cryptographic market. You should keep some capital in order to prevent things that may happen such as the price of the coins down, the market changes. Do not put all the capital into a coin. Choose to buy some valuable coins in the market.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:51:42 PM

totally not a safe thing to do. If your concern is securing that your wealth won't decrease, putting it in cryptos won't be a good idea. Cryptocurrencies are naturally volatile and especially at this moment, the market is on continuous downfall which makes it more risky to do so. Cryptos are indeed profitable but this is not the right time.
sandaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:52:09 PM

Oh my goodness please never do it. Because first you need to comprehend that this is an investment in which you are going to put your all the wealth in to a volatile market. So we can never ever predict thedirectio of the market. It is therefore not stable. But your savings are stable asa long as those money are in the bank. And always, no matter how much you earn from crypto, keep the crypto as an extra income source.
Gurueconom

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:53:06 PM

Everyone decides for himself how much money to invest in a crypto currency. I would advise you to invest, only the money that will not greatly affect your life if you lose them.
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 11:56:31 PM

Cryptocurrency is a wise choice if you are prepared to take the risk. But it is not smart to invest all of your savings into crypto. Do not take too much chances coz you might end up with nothing. Play it smart and don't get too excited. Start off investing with what you can afford to lose. Don't gamble too much especially with your entire savings coz no one really wins in gambling.

piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:23:08 AM

actually, before investing in cryptocurrency we must really learn it well. we also have to know what the risks that will be obtained if we make a mistake. therefore we will be more careful in doing something so we don't get losses.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:30:22 AM

If for me of course don't get. because no matter how crypto is an investment that is uncertain. So it would be very risky If you put all your money on crypto. You better save some to other businesses that are more real. the new part to crypto.

Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:32:11 AM

Its mad idea, i am sure yourself understand it because last year show us whats happen with investors who invest all in crypto

feelingfroggy

Activity: 220
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:01:29 AM

I would not advise to go all in on any one asset class.  Try precious metals, stocks and fiat along with crypto for a bullet proof way to not lose all your wealth if we hit a rough patch.  As one of these goes down the others will go up. 

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:01:54 AM

silly question, why do everyone gather in this forum? what are they doing here?
I want to advise you not to always think about profits, but first understand the risks.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:03:23 AM

Cryptocurrency is a wise choice if you are prepared to take the risk. But it is not smart to invest all of your savings into crypto. Do not take too much chances coz you might end up with nothing. Play it smart and don't get too excited. Start off investing with what you can afford to lose. Don't gamble too much especially with your entire savings coz no one really wins in gambling.
But as per the rule of diversification, we should not go for with all our saving even what ever assurances these crypto currencies are giving to us. I mean we may go for investing up to 80% of our saving into crypto market and the rest should be kept as a liquid fiats so that we may make use of them at any emergency needs. When cryptos are coming up with its own risk levels, we should never go with all our saving then managing unexpected expenses may end in borrowing.

I would not advise to go all in on any one asset class.  Try precious metals, stocks and fiat along with crypto for a bullet proof way to not lose all your wealth if we hit a rough patch.  As one of these goes down the others will go up. 
Compared to your mentioned investments categories, only cryptos are good to produce more returns. To stick within diversification principles, we may go for investing with more portion into cryptos and smaller portions into others and we must keep some saving to lead a happier life even in urgent needs.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bitcame

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:06:09 AM

It seems like it would be a big risk for you. If you are a beginner I suggest start with a small investment in advance, if you've started to understand the working of the system and understand the market you could add to your capital.

✹✹✹ FiveStarMiningNetwork.com ✹✹✹
ERC20 Token that will bring returns to its token holders
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:14:25 AM

It is not safe at all. Cryptocurrencies investments is risky cause the market is not stable,  the price is high fluctuations. You can lose up to 50% after a sleeping night, furthermore, you can lose all if you get hack.
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:17:03 AM

I think before you decide to invest in cryto you should have done the research and analysis of altcoins that are right for your investment, I think you also have to take into account the risks in investing in crypto, I suggest you can set the allocation of funds that you will invest, make investments this is smart and careful, patient and not greedy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: