Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:42:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it safe to invest all my savings in cryptocurrencies  (Read 4575 times)
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:44:06 AM

In the long list of things, that you can use for investment, crypto is the most perspective in the long term, so you can do it i think.
when it comes to all savings, it is necessary to diversify investments and it is not necessary to invest more than 25% of savings in the crypt as the most risky asset. no matter how promising crypto assets seem at the moment.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zerocashdev

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:10:45 PM

In any case, investing all your savings is a completely bad decision because most likely you will lose your money because of the potential of the market, better think how to use them more correctly  Wink
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 08:15:41 PM

Am thinking of investing my savings instead keeping it in the bank,is cryptocurrency a wise choice?
I think that it is the worst idea, to invest your last money in crypto. Rule number one says not to invest your last savings here. Be smart

Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:29:23 PM

I don`t recommend you to invest all your savings in crypto - it`s a very risky idea. What about part of your savings - it can give you great profit if you choose correct cryptocurrencies for this. Invest in only after research work on the coin.
rizqoAD

Activity: 137
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:45:21 PM

It's not safe if you transfer all of your savings into the crypto currency. Currently cryptocurrency has an unstable value. If you intend to invest in cryptocurrency it is better to set aside 30-50% of the savings you have, not all of them.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
bbcolex

Activity: 672

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:27:58 PM

This is very wrong , invest what you can only afford to lose thats the most common thing everyone should remember in this market. We dont have the control on what will happen the next day and you might end up being broke and homeless from investing everything, you can invest like 20% but never go all in. Just invest what you can afford to lose.

myxamop

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:37:02 PM

I wouldn't advise you to store all savings in cryptocurrency. It is necessary to divide savings into several parts and to store in different places. So the probability to lose everything one minutes becomes very small.
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:43:00 PM

If you are really wish to make an investment in altcoin, then you have to choose the coins that you invest on, and always spare some of your fund.
Don't ever put all of your fortune in cryptocurrency, cause crypto world is so much fluctuated.

jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:14:35 PM

Its not a good idea at all its more or less like putting all your eggs in one basket forgetting that there is every possibility that it could get damaged so spread your investment thats the best option so you can be making profits from every corner
chabapok

Activity: 122

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:21:38 PM

Investing with all of your money never be the good choice for you. You need to invest with some money which can you afford to loose that. Crypto is very volatile market and you can loose all of your life savings. So because of that if you have 100 k dollar only invest with 10k dollar. If market will be dumped more you can invest 5k dollar more but do not invest more than your 20 30 percentage of your total money.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:22:18 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency is undoubtedly very profitable. But it's also very risky. So you should always keep that in mind. It is not safe to invest all your money.

warcarft3

Activity: 415

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:04:35 AM

This is a crazy idea, if your capital is very small, it is wise! The poor can only succeed if they rely on courage. However, the choice of coins must have the basis of cryptocurrency knowledge, otherwise it may still go bankrupt.

Globalbitcoinl

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:21:48 PM

I divided all my savings into parts. part in the Bank, part in cryptocurrency. if the cryptocurrency market collapses, at least I will have something to live on) and live without credit money. and in any case not to invest these credits in cryptocurrency.
Rijaalul Asyqoo

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:24:25 PM

Am thinking of investing my savings instead keeping it in the bank,is cryptocurrency a wise choice?
No do not . That's a very absurd action. Especially for those who are new to the crypto world. The first step is that we must first understand the intricacies of crypto or how to invest in crypto, then we invest. But even so we must be very careful in choosing investments so that we don't regret later.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:17:01 AM

nothing is safe when you decide to invest, cryptocurrency and other investments are not the right places for someone who wants to be safe because there are risks that you have to face in any investment and risk is something that must be avoided if you want to be safe

Yes true its not 100% sure safe  to invest here in crypto,you must put 50% i think in crypto and half in anywhere you want to bekeep eitherp it on your personal ways,so risky and we cannot predict the consequences,.

cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:22:07 AM

I think that investing all your money in Crypto, it's a very wise and very safe choice. Because I think that so your money can continue to grow and you can also make a profit. With you buying several coins included in the list of the best coins, you can benefit from long-term investments.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
AlphaGoo

Activity: 396

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:27:11 AM

This is a crazy idea. Obviously this way is not for everyone, only brave adventurous investors are suitable. And you can only buy bitcoin. Because it is the safest coin. I admire your courage.

dubynin1990

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:28:35 AM

At this point, cryptocurrency is not suitable for storing your savings. The market is too volatile and you can lose all your money. Maybe in 5 years I'll change my mind, but now very little market capitalization for major investments.

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:59:15 AM

I also have the same initial thought with which you speak. money cannot develop if only silenced in the bank. Indeed crypto, not secure, but at least it can give you great results if you use them to trade or invest crypto. Despite the risk but when as get over it is not a problem.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 07:10:21 AM

The answer is definitely no. First, it is not recommended to invest all your funds in one single direction, no matter if this is fiat, gold, stocks or crypto.

Second, cryto market is still very volatile, meaning that the risks are very high. Besides, main rule in cryto is to invest only what you can afford to lose and I have some doubts that you can afford to lose all your funds.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: