Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:54:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pool Hardware requirements  (Read 118 times)
SirNeo (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 11:46:45 AM

Hello guys  Grin

If you have your own pool or configured one once please share with me what are the hardware resources needed for the pool?

A vps with 8GB of ram is enough or i need a stronger dedicated server with 16/32 GB of ram and Xeon CPU?

Mattthev

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 12:10:36 PM

Hello guys  Grin

If you have your own pool or configured one once please share with me what are the hardware resources needed for the pool?

A vps with 8GB of ram is enough or i need a stronger dedicated server with 16/32 GB of ram and Xeon CPU?

That VPS is enough for small pool. I would say 4GB is good enough too but depends on for what coin it will be.
I use VPS with 4GB RAM, 40GB SSD, 3.9 GHz Xeon (or 3.8GHz not sure Cheesy ) For private Nexus mining with few buddies, I needed to do SWAP because Nexus wallet need lot of RAM Cheesy But my VPS does much more things like Masternode and proxies and it's pretty enough.

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: