Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:39:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: If you have 100FFM tokens how much lifetime storage will you have?
1KB Lifetime Storage - 1 (3.3%)
50MB Lifetime Storage - 2 (6.7%)
500MB Lifetime Storage - 1 (3.3%)
1GB Lifetime Storage - 26 (86.7%)
Total Voters: 30

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Files.fm Library | P2P file catalog and marketplace |100 FFM = 1GB.  (Read 27489 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:06:54 AM

I don't think this project is prohibited  for any country as th team working looking great.  they are working legally. so why would be ilegal for any counrt

We are still clarifying with legal teams, but our tokens are backed by storage capacity.. kinda like (P-O-C) model... so we really want to be clearly defined as a utility not security..
as in essence if you look at what we are trying to achieve... we are wanting to build one of the best p2p based hybrid/decentralised online library  Wink

You'll need a legal team in about every major country that you plan to show content in (which means about every single one if you're gonna be worldwide)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:25:41 AM

I don't think this project is prohibited  for any country as th team working looking great.  they are working legally. so why would be ilegal for any counrt

We are still clarifying with legal teams, but our tokens are backed by storage capacity.. kinda like (P-O-C) model... so we really want to be clearly defined as a utility not security..
as in essence if you look at what we are trying to achieve... we are wanting to build one of the best p2p based hybrid/decentralised online library  Wink

I been thinking about if you put more securities when downloading torrents from the wallet. As we know the majority of virus came from unauthorized and unknown torrents dowloads.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:51:50 AM

I have voted  1gb of storage, When will this platform be established? Still, it will be also good to have android and IOS version for smartphones.

connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:25:39 AM

I have voted  1gb of storage, When will this platform be established? Still, it will be also good to have android and IOS version for smartphones.
Yeah. Mobile version will help for the project to have a good exposure since most of the people now are using it most especially in IOS and Andriod. It can also lead to a better awareness in which can attract more investors to participate in the sales and possibly contribute big amounts.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:43:47 AM

Yeah. Mobile version will help for the project to have a good exposure since most of the people now are using it most especially in IOS and Andriod. It can also lead to a better awareness in which can attract more investors to participate in the sales and possibly contribute big amounts.

If mobile application is included in their road map then surely developers will create an app for it, anyway, I think for now the team must focus on the developments of its core then next is marketing and advertising.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
FilesFM_Announcements (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 11:52:24 AM

If mobile application is included in their road map then surely developers will create an app for it, anyway, I think for now the team must focus on the developments of its core then next is marketing and advertising.

We are actively working at bringing more public awareness to our library project.

files.fm library ✦ 
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
WHITEPAPER ◉ ─────  Bounty ♦️  Bitcointalk ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Facebook ♦️  Medium ♦️  YouTube ♦️  Twitter ♦️  Reddit  ───── ◉ WHITELIST
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:23:57 PM

Upon reading here the thread I found out the active engagement of the team and this a good start for the project. Hopefully, this kind of attitude will be continued in the near future. Looking forward, also that the team will be able to introduce good planning strategy and innovations that will help the project to be known by everyone.   

They definitely have the plan so I think it's in their roadmap. Also, the team are being active about answering some concerns and issues that the people have been asking.
So far they have been active with their community management and ofcourse we had fewer updates along the way i just hope we finally get to have some registrations maybe for bounty or active members here
Yes, it is better for this project and we will have more details about Files.fm progressing beside their update or news.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:36:42 PM

I been thinking about if you put more securities when downloading torrents from the wallet. As we know the majority of virus came from unauthorized and unknown torrents dowloads.
Being secured is matter most and that is very important, hopefully team would point out that and should give attention for that. The quality of being secured could also encourage to everyone that the project is worth it and can be trusted.
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 01:11:00 PM

Being secured is matter most and that is very important, hopefully team would point out that and should give attention for that. The quality of being secured could also encourage to everyone that the project is worth it and can be trusted.

of course our platform will have the latest levels of security, but this is a world library project, our idea is about sharing content publicly... would you lock up books in a library?

files.fm library ✦ 
WHITEPAPER ◉ ─────  Bounty ♦️  Bitcointalk ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Facebook ♦️  Medium ♦️  YouTube ♦️  Twitter ♦️  Reddit  ───── ◉ WHITELIST
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:38:26 PM

Definitely, millions of people are already been using mobile phone which is why dev probably havs already planned for it. Let's just wait about it and as for now, they are more focused on ICO.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:06:56 PM

Is the platform free and opensource to all countries? Any country that is prohibited? China and USA for example?

As we all know, some nations still banned cryptocurrencies and this probably the main reason. What is good is that it keeps being developed which it trigger for some countries to make it legal.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Nick808

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:10:39 PM

safety in this project is paramount. but im would like to know more details about the stability of the network itself and how big is its bandwidth? typically, such large platforms have transactional issues.
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 02:48:43 PM

safety in this project is paramount. but im would like to know more details about the stability of the network itself and how big is its bandwidth? typically, such large platforms have transactional issues.

can you please explain your safety issues?
You know files.fm library is a community driven project.. kinda like youtube.. are people concerned with security of youtube?

files.fm library ✦ 
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 03:06:00 PM

files.fm library ✦ 
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:38:34 PM

Quite an amazing updates, hopefully the good results and feedbacks about this launching and public announcements. Very active and skillful individuals who make everything posible even in short period of time to prepare.
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 03:46:04 PM

Thank you!  Smiley

files.fm library ✦ 
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:32:19 PM

I think its a big update of this year.When they announced a bounty,its a big opportunity to gain investors & easy to promote the project.   
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:41:22 PM

After all whats happening at home why he is in bad mood but unfortunately the discounted cash was amazing. Safety of the project and the investors should come firts before anything else.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:52:56 PM

can you please explain your safety issues?
You know files.fm library is a community driven project.. kinda like youtube.. are people concerned with security of youtube?
Uhm, i would like to ask also since this is like a storage where we can store files online, about the privacy, will we have the privacy from the admins or admins can view our files?
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:06:24 PM

Proceeding from vote, already 4 persons voted for 1 gigabyte, I absolutely agree with it as I consider this figure minimum admissible threshold.
I fully agree with you, since I also voted for 1 GB, and I really hope that even more users will support us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: