Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:05:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: If you have 100FFM tokens how much lifetime storage will you have?
1KB Lifetime Storage - 1 (3.3%)
50MB Lifetime Storage - 2 (6.7%)
500MB Lifetime Storage - 1 (3.3%)
1GB Lifetime Storage - 26 (86.7%)
Total Voters: 30

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Files.fm Library | P2P file catalog and marketplace |100 FFM = 1GB.  (Read 27483 times)
FilesFM_Announcements (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 10:45:16 PM

I don't quite understand how the process of selling works? I mean, I can sell only my own content? For example if I wrote the book?

You will be able to host your content on the decentralised network and if somebody is interested in buying your book if you have tagged the book to be premium content, then they will be able to buy rights to access it and consume it on the files.fm ecosystem.

files.fm library ✦ 
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
WHITEPAPER ◉ ─────  Bounty ♦️  Bitcointalk ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Facebook ♦️  Medium ♦️  YouTube ♦️  Twitter ♦️  Reddit  ───── ◉ WHITELIST

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 10:47:14 PM

Whwre are your servers located? I'd like to know where all the info will be stored

its a hybrid decentralised system, there will be a few servers online at our data centres in the UK and Europe but the majority of requests will be served by our decentralised users on our network.

files.fm library ✦ 
WHITEPAPER ◉ ─────  Bounty ♦️  Bitcointalk ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Facebook ♦️  Medium ♦️  YouTube ♦️  Twitter ♦️  Reddit  ───── ◉ WHITELIST
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 10:48:12 PM

I enjoyed the idea of empowering the community to build a digital library of Files.fm. But I want to find out how Files.fm can manage the accuracy of the information, articles ... of the community sharing on this digital library?

Please take a look at our white paper for a more in-depth understanding.

http://files.fm/library

files.fm library ✦ 
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 10:49:30 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2019, 02:24:55 PM by FilesFM_Announcements

Is the platform free and opensource to all countries? Any country that is prohibited? China and USA for example?

Our crowdsale and platform is open to all countries  Grin

files.fm library ✦ 
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:55:57 PM

Why on your website buying a premium account is only possible for euros? Why it is impossible to pay for cryptocurrency? weird...
Just try to bump this question dude, i just curious about that and that will be interesting if we can get it through use crypto  a payment. It looks strange to see that.
That's creating another question about what will be the usefulness of the token?
saveeege

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:31:01 AM

Blockchain technology used for data storage platforms is an excellent idea. However there are so many projects in this niche..
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 02:30:14 PM

Why on your website buying a premium account is only possible for euros? Why it is impossible to pay for cryptocurrency? weird...
Just try to bump this question dude, i just curious about that and that will be interesting if we can get it through use crypto  a payment. It looks strange to see that.
That's creating another question about what will be the usefulness of the token?

So our existing business has been using fiat currency as you would understand from a typical business standpoint, but once we have a successful crowdsale, we will be offering our business services to be brought and paid for in fiat and our digital tokens..  so there will be an interesting use case for shrewd crowdsale participants..

files.fm library ✦ 
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 02:37:33 PM

Blockchain technology used for data storage platforms is an excellent idea. However there are so many projects in this niche..

Totally agree there are a lot of people in this space but ask yourself these questions:

Are they fully decentralised systems? if YES, then that will mean you need to download the whole blockchain to interact with the content, you metatag data and consume the data.

Are they an existing cloud storage company with 10+ years experience? If the answer is NO not how do you know its not just all a pipe dream, will they have the backbone of partners in place to make it a reality?

Files.fm is reliable company with a proven track record, please don't just take my word for it take a look at the statistics itself... https://www.similarweb.com/website/files.fm  Cheesy

files.fm library ✦ 
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:11:53 PM

You will be able to host your content on the decentralised network and if somebody is interested in buying your book if you have tagged the book to be premium content, then they will be able to buy rights to access it and consume it on the files.fm ecosystem.

It is nice to see your project among those who have survived this difficult competition. I remember a few months ago (in the Autumn) you just announced your product. During this time, much has changed. Some of the projects turned out to be fraudsters, and you are still afloat. Perhaps I should pay attention to your tokens again. Tell us where you will send tokens not sold and do you have a bounty now?

doolittle

Activity: 340
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:27:12 PM

at the moment for you the main priority is exactly the wallet for the mobile environment? what about the development of the main code and explorer?
It seems to me that the mobile Internet, mobile commerce and the mobile environment are the key solution in the development of cryptocurrency. Today the commerce market has expanded thanks to the mobile Internet. IT is huge, and while others write code for the desktop environment, the way the team writes the code for the mobile environment. It's my opinion!
Ng93

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:32:18 PM

In order to write here on the forum, I first turned to your site. I tried to understand how long your site, what traffic and which countries are very popular. And that's what I got, maybe my information will be useful to many.
How long is the site?
The site has really existed for a long time, during which time it has acquired a large number of indicators. PR Trust etc

Which countries are the most popular?
It turned out in the first place India, then Russia, and then America, Germany and Italy.

What is traffic per day?
Approximately 100,000 unique visitors.

Conclusion.
I can say that this is really a very good team that has a product. I did not compare the quality of the product and did not test it. But I can say that not all countries have free data storage, so the product is still relevant. If someone has any additions or objections, they are ready to discuss them.
Above, I saw a comment that there are doubts in the company's product, and the fact that the guy was very surprised that "the project is still alive." Compare data today with past time. and you will get the full answer.
Ng93

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:13:20 PM

So our existing business has been using fiat currency as you would understand from a typical business standpoint, but once we have a successful crowdsale, we will be offering our business services to be brought and paid for in fiat and our digital tokens..  so there will be an interesting use case for shrewd crowdsale participants..
Remind me when you have a crowdsale according to your plan?
As I understand it, your product worked before you switched to cryptocurrency and blockchain. I understood correctly, correct me if I was wrong?
ripzombie

Activity: 589

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:29:40 AM

In order to write here on the forum, I first turned to your site. I tried to understand how long your site, what traffic and which countries are very popular. And that's what I got, maybe my information will be useful to many.
How long is the site?
The site has really existed for a long time, during which time it has acquired a large number of indicators. PR Trust etc

It turned out in the first place India, then Russia, and then America, Germany and Italy.

What is traffic per day?

Conclusion.
I can say that this is really a very good team that has a product. I did not compare the quality of the product and did not test it. But I can say that not all countries have free data storage, so the product is still relevant. If someone has any additions or objections, they are ready to discuss them.
Above, I saw a comment that there are doubts in the company's product, and the fact that the guy was very surprised that "the project is still alive." Compare data today with past time. and you will get the full answer.
Files.fm is so popular is India! I didn’t know it. However Indian people are very active in crypto projects so it is not a surprise
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:58:53 AM

How long is the site?

What is traffic per day?

Conclusion.
Files.fm is so popular is India! I didn’t know it. However Indian people are very active in crypto projects so it is not a surprise

just these people are very responsible to their obligations. those projects have a rather serious plan of action and quickly achieve their goals

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 10:38:48 AM

It is nice to see your project among those who have survived this difficult competition. I remember a few months ago (in the Autumn) you just announced your product. During this time, much has changed. Some of the projects turned out to be fraudsters, and you are still afloat. Perhaps I should pay attention to your tokens again. Tell us where you will send tokens not sold and do you have a bounty now?

We really appreciate your confidence in us, it really means a lot like you said in this crypto winter it’s a challenging time for all the good and viable projects out there which are genuine, I believe we have a bounty thread in our signature below, and if you were asking wheee tokens will be stored?! They will go held on any erc-20 compatable wallet, get whitelisted now http://files.fm/library

files.fm library ✦ 
tazmannia

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:04:19 PM

It is interesting to put your signature on the forum! Where can I find out detailed information on pricing and conditions?
lubah

Activity: 360

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:24:13 PM

just these people are very responsible to their obligations. those projects have a rather serious plan of action and quickly achieve their goals
It is nice to see in the correspondence, old-timers who have a high rank. I am glad that there are still serious teams ready to bring the product to the result. In general, this is a good quality among people, to go towards their goal, and it doesn’t matter if they have money at first, they appear or resources or people will come.

It is also interesting to find out for your signature.
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 09:59:26 PM

It is interesting to put your signature on the forum! Where can I find out detailed information on pricing and conditions?

Perhaps!! our website? http://files.fm/library

files.fm library ✦ 
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:15:28 PM

Will there be an update regarding the length of the bounty campaign or will it definitely end in a couple of days?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:42:49 PM

It used to be post on the official website and that’s why try to watch for it there. I guess it should be there..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: