Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:52:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GRINDABIT.COM | Earn FREE Bitcoin !!! | High Payouts !!! | FREE Poker !!!  (Read 20981 times)
chazley (OP)

Activity: 395
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:27:20 AM

329 entries for tonight's 2,500 gab point giveaway. Grats to 'PrayForSpades'!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chazley (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:28:21 AM

When you say 175 entrants you mean tickets bought or tokamak users that have entered in the drawing?

You get one entry per 100 gabs you earn per 24 hours. You can have an unlimited amount of entries into a drawing per user.
BroadwayDraw

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:56:34 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 06:18:57 AM by BroadwayDraw

When you say 175 entrants you mean tickets bought or tokamak users that have entered in the drawing?

Total tickets, not users. You get 1 entry for every 100 GaB Points earned on the offer walls.

Congrats to tonight's winner idoThisfor! Your 2,500 GaBs are waiting for you!

1080 Entries tonight!!! A new record!!!

Thanks again to all those who continue to support Grindabit.com!
BroadwayDraw

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 06:28:31 AM

Congratulations to yolo-nigga!! Tonight's 2,500 GaB point winner! We had a total of 233 entries!!

Don't forget, all members have an affiliate link that can be shared to easily earn bitcoin each week. Check it out here

If you haven't tried this out yet, you are missing out on an easy way to get bitcoin!

We are still offering 250 Gabs to get any bitcointalk.org members to get started after you earn your first 250. Talk to a mod in chat or PM one of us here to get credit once you are signed up and grinded a little.

If you need help understanding how to work the offer walls, please hit us up in chat...we are always more than happy to help.

Thanks again to all of you who continue to grind a bit each day on our walls!!!

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 05:17:20 PM

Congratulations to yolo-nigga!

That #best PR ever, it's actually quite funny when you think about it Tongue

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
BroadwayDraw

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 05:26:11 AM

Congratulations to yolo-nigga!

That #best PR ever, it's actually quite funny when you think about it Tongue

Cheesy LOL

Congrats to Jimbo! who easily won with only 16 entries! Great job! Thanks for grinding! Hope you enjoy the extra 2,500 GaBs!
chazley (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 05:20:05 AM

229 ENTRIES TONIGHT. Congrats to 'pedulumzzz'! 2,500 Gabs are all yours
chazley (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 05:16:27 AM

Congrats to 'TheRock' for winnings tonight's 2,500 Gab Point giveaway! 202 entries tonight
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 05:41:51 AM

Please post some info about your affiliate program!
BroadwayDraw

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 06:25:30 AM

Please post some info about your affiliate program!

Hello, ahmedjadon info about the affiliate program here http://grindabit.com/index.php/page,19.html . Let me know if you have any specific questions.
CardShark659

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:25:56 AM

grindabit is really one of the easiest ways to get free btc tons of offer and friend staff and fast redeems triple A+++
also way better the faucet this site pays you unlike most sites top of the line come join us!
Rulishix

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 06:11:22 PM

I tried to get back I to it but just found myself stuck since most of the offers are rather difficult to get to credit and didn't really see anything new besides the new offer wall which is full of apps that sometimes credit and sometimes don't. It isn't a fault of the site. It's the damn offer walls.
chazley (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 08:51:13 PM

I tried to get back I to it but just found myself stuck since most of the offers are rather difficult to get to credit and didn't really see anything new besides the new offer wall which is full of apps that sometimes credit and sometimes don't. It isn't a fault of the site. It's the damn offer walls.

Thank you for sharing...I know it can be hard to find new offers once you have done them all or done them at another site already. We will be adding more walls in the next few weeks. I will update this thread once we have them successfully integrated. Be sure to check back with us!

BroadwayDraw

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:25:33 AM

Congratulations to gametime74! First night at Grindabit and he wins the Nightly Drawing! Great Job! Your 2,500 points are waiting for you!

We have now paid out more than 4,000 mBTC since March 1st!

chazley (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 05:26:32 AM

Congrats to tonight's 2,500 Gab Points winner 'TheRock'! 204 entries tonight.
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:23:24 PM

Thank you for sharing...I know it can be hard to find new offers once you have done them all or done them at another site already. We will be adding more walls in the next few weeks. I will update this thread once we have them successfully integrated. Be sure to check back with us!

IMHO the people who run this site are straigh-ahead honest folks but some of the offers in their offerwalls are straight-up viruses and scams.  Just use caution.  Like I said, the GaB staff are quite cool and helpful, but some of those products on those offer walls are to be distrusted.
BroadwayDraw

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:05:55 AM

IMHO the people who run this site are straigh-ahead honest folks but some of the offers in their offerwalls are straight-up viruses and scams.  Just use caution.  Like I said, the GaB staff are quite cool and helpful, but some of those products on those offer walls are to be distrusted.

Thanks for the compliment! As you mentioned, download offers are known to occasionally have malware or other undesirables bundled with them...For this reason we highly recommend using www.sandboxie.com to complete download offers.

What is Sandboxie?
(The following quote is from the FAQ at sandboxie.com)

What is Sandboxie and how is it different than other solutions?

Think of your PC as a piece of paper. Every program you run writes on the paper. When you run your browser, it writes on the paper about every site you visited. And any malware you come across will usually try to write itself into the paper.

Traditional privacy and anti-malware software try to locate and erase any writings they think you wouldn't want on the paper. Most of the times they get it right. But first the makers of these solutions must teach the solution what to look for on the paper, and also how to erase it safely.

On the other hand, the Sandboxie sandbox works like a transparency layer placed over the paper. Programs write on the transparency layer and to them it looks like the real paper. When you delete the sandbox, it's like removing the transparency layer, the unchanged, real paper is revealed.
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:24:26 AM

Thanks for the compliment! As you mentioned, download offers are known to occasionally have malware or other undesirables bundled with them...For this reason we highly recommend using www.sandboxie.com to complete download offers.

What is Sandboxie?
(The following quote is from the FAQ at sandboxie.com)

What is Sandboxie and how is it different than other solutions?

Think of your PC as a piece of paper. Every program you run writes on the paper. When you run your browser, it writes on the paper about every site you visited. And any malware you come across will usually try to write itself into the paper.

Traditional privacy and anti-malware software try to locate and erase any writings they think you wouldn't want on the paper. Most of the times they get it right. But first the makers of these solutions must teach the solution what to look for on the paper, and also how to erase it safely.

On the other hand, the Sandboxie sandbox works like a transparency layer placed over the paper. Programs write on the transparency layer and to them it looks like the real paper. When you delete the sandbox, it's like removing the transparency layer, the unchanged, real paper is revealed.

That makes sense, I run GNU/Linux so windoze executables aren't even runnable on my machine (unless I use wine or something).  But your recommendation to use some sort of sandbox makes a lot of sense.  I'd say that if I were into this kinda thing more, the thing to do would be to install windoze in a virtual machine and put all the crapware on that.  then once you get your GAB points, delete the virtual machine then possibly repeat.
Rulishix

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:55:25 AM

Most download offers don't credit for me and so don't feel like having to message support about them so I just leave them alone. Meh.
chazley (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:16:29 AM

Congrats to tonight's winner 'tommy62278'! 2,500 Gab Points are all yours!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: