Bitcoin Forum
January 23, 2019, 06:42:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with scammers  (Read 1363 times)
pozmu

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:04:20 AM

I saw 70-80% ico are scam which are not reliable .they do smart work and making projects by invester and advisers and after not giving token ,making scami .what to do with them. Have you ever fallen in scams ? I am fallen some time .

I've lost money two times, both times it was because of my health problems + scam/ fraud or very unprofessional behaviour from 3rd party services that I dealt with.

It's heartbreaking for me.

What to do with them? Force them to repair the damage. I don't really believe in punishments, if it's possible to repair the damage (and at least in one of my cases it's possible) it should be enough. I don't how longer I'll manage to live, but this money could be used by my family... And we really need money, I won't go into details but if I would go public with what we've been through we would be featured in TV  Shocked

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.